"unequipped to handle the genius of our great President"



Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: How is most babby POTUS formed?

Postby Dandolin » Thu May 09, 2019 1:36 pm

I wanna know more about this babby POTUS. Is it available for school fairs and children's rumpus events? Or carnival sideshows?
Dandolin

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 5251
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:33 pm
Location: On the pharm in PA

Re: How is most babby POTUS formed?

Postby Chankgeez » Thu May 09, 2019 1:39 pm

Image
"You can't copyright circuits really." - Ed Sanner …………….0.............
"The effects market was really nothing more than a bunch of beggars and thieves, all building off one another's work." - Dan Armstrong…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"...a benevolent dictatorship can be O.K. for as long as the benevolence lasts…” - Hardy Green
#cultofGreenRinger
Chankgeez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 37055
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am
Location: Ca$hadelphia

Re: How is most babby POTUS formed?

Postby Dandolin » Thu May 09, 2019 1:44 pm

So...yes?
Dandolin

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 5251
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:33 pm
Location: On the pharm in PA

Re: How is most babby POTUS formed?

Postby Chankgeez » Thu May 09, 2019 1:47 pm

"You can't copyright circuits really." - Ed Sanner …………….0.............
"The effects market was really nothing more than a bunch of beggars and thieves, all building off one another's work." - Dan Armstrong…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"...a benevolent dictatorship can be O.K. for as long as the benevolence lasts…” - Hardy Green
#cultofGreenRinger
Chankgeez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 37055
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am
Location: Ca$hadelphia

Re: How is most babby POTUS formed?

Postby Bassist_Diver » Fri May 10, 2019 9:55 am

Wait, you mean actions have consequences?!

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/10/business ... index.html

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/10/us-sanc ... xpert.html

If the dems were smart they'd push candidates with a strong foreign policy record in addition to Joe and hammer home how they can fix the mess Trump put us in with his arrogant, hawkish, and naïve strategies.
Image
The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. - Jacques Cousteau
Good dealings with: Vrom, Conky

Yamaha / Gallien-Krueger / Pedals
Bassist_Diver

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 989
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:20 am
Location: Texas

Re: How is most babby POTUS formed?

Postby Chankgeez » Fri May 10, 2019 4:12 pm

Image
"You can't copyright circuits really." - Ed Sanner …………….0.............
"The effects market was really nothing more than a bunch of beggars and thieves, all building off one another's work." - Dan Armstrong…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"...a benevolent dictatorship can be O.K. for as long as the benevolence lasts…” - Hardy Green
#cultofGreenRinger
Chankgeez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 37055
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am
Location: Ca$hadelphia

Re: How is most babby POTUS formed?

Postby Blackened Soul » Fri May 10, 2019 10:48 pm

Bassist_Diver wrote: in addition to Joe and hammer home how they can fix the mess Trump put us in with his arrogant, hawkish, and naïve strategies.



Blackened Soul wrote:So.. the plan then is keep impeachment in air, run Biden to lose in 2020 but get the senate and more house to pull a Nixon and make Nancy this millennium's Gerald Ford?



Image

:thumb:
Blackened Soul

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2911
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 1:41 am
Location: lost in the dark forests in my head

Re: How is most babby POTUS formed?

Postby Bassist_Diver » Sat May 11, 2019 2:40 pm

Blackened Soul wrote:Image

:thumb:


Trump's staff has already concluded that Biden will get the nomination and has already gone on the offensive. Granted he's taken plenty of shots at other candidates ("Crazy Bernie," "Loser Beto," "Nasty Kamala Harris," etc), but given the spike in both Trump's attacks on Biden and the latter's jump in polling I think we know where this is heading.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/ ... on-1316804
Image
The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. - Jacques Cousteau
Good dealings with: Vrom, Conky

Yamaha / Gallien-Krueger / Pedals
Bassist_Diver

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 989
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:20 am
Location: Texas

Re: How is most babby POTUS formed?

Postby Blackened Soul » Sat May 11, 2019 3:45 pm

Bassist_Diver wrote:
Blackened Soul wrote:Image

:thumb:


Trump's staff has already concluded that Biden will get the nomination and has already gone on the offensive. Granted he's taken plenty of shots at other candidates ("Crazy Bernie," "Loser Beto," "Nasty Kamala Harris," etc), but given the spike in both Trump's attacks on Biden and the latter's jump in polling I think we know where this is heading.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/ ... on-1316804

I know all this. and that is the problem. It's same as before. Running a right leaning den against the right doesn't give much of a real difference. Sure you won't have the crazy, but you will still have the corporate controlled evil that will eventually take a 'uge dump and wreck our economy, environment, freedom and so on. And the fact that Trump is hot on Biden means THATS WHO HE WANTS US TO PICK.. or at least who holds his leash [and he has one, don't kid yourself] want to be the "alternate" choice.. it's so nice to live in a democracy where the people get to choose who is best.. it's so nice that we had the electoral college to protect us from a insane populist... its so nice that god really sits on a cloud and we can ride around on flying unicorns and leprechauns are more than a breakfast cereal...
Blackened Soul

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2911
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 1:41 am
Location: lost in the dark forests in my head

Re: How is most babby POTUS formed?

Postby dubkitty » Sun May 12, 2019 9:44 am

Baby Trump is on Etsy :lol: :lol: :lol: :!!!:
"i run with wolves and sleep beneath the stars
the clothes i wear is just to hide the scars
the cross i bear is etched into my skin
i run with wolves
they are my next of kin"--Brix, 2019

"your joys are counterfeit
this happiness corrupt political shit"--Richey Edwards, 1991

"the policeman isn't there to create disorder, the policeman is there to preserve disorder"--Richard J. Daley, 1968

In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

SCARING THE CHILDREN SINCE 1970
dubkitty

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11161
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:03 pm
Location: somewhere between Jerry Garcia and Neil Halstead...OK, Charlottesville if you must

Re: How is most babby POTUS formed?

Postby Bassist_Diver » Sun May 12, 2019 2:19 pm

Image
The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. - Jacques Cousteau
Good dealings with: Vrom, Conky

Yamaha / Gallien-Krueger / Pedals
Bassist_Diver

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 989
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:20 am
Location: Texas

Re: How is most babby POTUS formed?

Postby Jwar » Mon May 13, 2019 3:45 pm

Blackened Soul wrote:
Bassist_Diver wrote: in addition to Joe and hammer home how they can fix the mess Trump put us in with his arrogant, hawkish, and naïve strategies.



Blackened Soul wrote:So.. the plan then is keep impeachment in air, run Biden to lose in 2020 but get the senate and more house to pull a Nixon and make Nancy this millennium's Gerald Ford?



Image

:thumb:


This meme made me laugh too fucking hard. hahahaha
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

User avatar
Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF
 
Posts: 17674
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:18 pm
Location: Inside your mother

Re: How is most babby POTUS formed?

Postby Jwar » Mon May 13, 2019 3:49 pm

Blackened Soul wrote:
Bassist_Diver wrote:
Blackened Soul wrote:Image

:thumb:


Trump's staff has already concluded that Biden will get the nomination and has already gone on the offensive. Granted he's taken plenty of shots at other candidates ("Crazy Bernie," "Loser Beto," "Nasty Kamala Harris," etc), but given the spike in both Trump's attacks on Biden and the latter's jump in polling I think we know where this is heading.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/ ... on-1316804

I know all this. and that is the problem. It's same as before. Running a right leaning den against the right doesn't give much of a real difference. Sure you won't have the crazy, but you will still have the corporate controlled evil that will eventually take a 'uge dump and wreck our economy, environment, freedom and so on. And the fact that Trump is hot on Biden means THATS WHO HE WANTS US TO PICK.. or at least who holds his leash [and he has one, don't kid yourself] want to be the "alternate" choice.. it's so nice to live in a democracy where the people get to choose who is best.. it's so nice that we had the electoral college to protect us from a insane populist... its so nice that god really sits on a cloud and we can ride around on flying unicorns and leprechauns are more than a breakfast cereal...


It's because the DNC is just as fucking stupid as the RNC and we all argue that that's not true, but it is. They are greedy assholes who don't give a shit about us. Of course they are going to put that goofball up for their pick. Not only is he creepy (so is Trump) but he's old and probably going senile or will while in office. I say this with a great amount of pain, I would vote for Elizabeth Warren any day over Biden. She's sharp even though I don't like her that much either.


Trump will mostly like win. I just can't see any other way this will go right now.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

User avatar
Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF
 
Posts: 17674
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:18 pm
Location: Inside your mother

Re: How is most babby POTUS formed?

Postby Bassist_Diver » Mon May 13, 2019 6:37 pm

I’ve said this before, but if he were smart he’d pick a running mate like Tulsi or someone cut from the same cloth - farther to the left than Joe to make the progs happy, but not so far to the left as to be out of touch with the rust belt and blue collar voters that they lost in 2016. If the Dems want to win the electoral votes back they need to go after those states, not just the urban areas and coasts:

https://www.cnbc.com/heres-a-map-of-the ... democrats/
Image
The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. - Jacques Cousteau
Good dealings with: Vrom, Conky

Yamaha / Gallien-Krueger / Pedals
Bassist_Diver

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 989
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:20 am
Location: Texas

Re: How is most babby POTUS formed?

Postby Blackened Soul » Tue May 14, 2019 1:51 am

But Biden will not gain your rustbelr blue collar dudes. That's fact. No one except middle class moderates want things to go per status quo from pre trump. And I'm not sure adding someone like Tulsi would help at this point. That is what would have worked in 2016 but the its my turn shit was more important and here we are again with another one running on its my turn... All that will do is get trump 4 more years.
Blackened Soul

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2911
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 1:41 am
Location: lost in the dark forests in my head

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: friendship and 4 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.