Best for sale listing descriptions?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Best for sale listing descriptions?

Postby echorec » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:26 pm

whoismarykelly wrote:The Phaseomatic isn't even that great. I had one a decade ago and it was a ton of money for a phaser that didn't do any substantial amount of depth or much of a wide sweep at all. It was like a $400 Phase 45 that was 5 times the size.

Hahaha. Sounds about right. Although they have expanded its capabilities, the price is a still a bit much. The Wombtone MKII is still the deepest/weirdest phaser I've ever used, and none of the more expensive phasers can mimic much of what it does. That includes the Faye's Her, reissue Bi-Phase, Spaceman Explorer, Lovetone Doppelganger, and the Schulte. Not to mention none of those models have MIDI/memory or tap tempo.
echorec

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby whoismarykelly » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:41 pm

I liked the Compact Faye Sing a lot but then I realized I'm never going to use phase in any worthwhile way and they've been off my boards since.
whoismarykelly

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:48 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:51 pm

Good one! :!!!:

(Think at this point, I'd rather be living in the '70s. :trippy: )
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby coupleonapkins » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:53 pm

Good morning!
coupleonapkins

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby dubkitty » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:26 am

Chankgeez wrote:Good one! :!!!:

(Think at this point, I'd rather be living in the '70s. :trippy: )

as someone who lived through the 70s, they weren't as great as folks like to romanticise nowadays (people tend to forget about Vietnam, Nixon, Kent State, etc. while focusing on Led Zeppelin or CSNY) but the music was better and the ecology wasn't totally fucked, so i'd go back.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:36 am

:lol: Yeah, I think anyone who's nostalgic for any specific time period is always gonna highly romanticize it. :idk:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby dubkitty » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:48 am

even more true of people who weren't there but only know the media myths. look at how younger people treat the 60s, which in many ways were a difficult and terrifying time to be alive.

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby univalve » Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:23 pm

communicst! FASCIST! WTF
What is he writing? LOL
univalve

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jero » Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:52 pm

univalve wrote:communicst! FASCIST! WTF
What is he writing? LOL

His manifesto apparently. Cavalier move, to make statements like than and leave a number :lol:
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:12 pm

nice of him to put that out there so people like me know not to give them our money.

dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby coupleonapkins » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:15 pm

Everyone knows the count to five is awesome! This one is extra awesome, because it has an ass ton of stickers all over it, which are included in the purchase price! WOW! Stickers like this might not be found anywhere else but on this unique Count To 5 pedal.

In all seriousness, the stickers should come off just fine.

Dirge'd 'em :flame: / Ron Ass Tonned? :idk:
Good morning!
coupleonapkins

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:30 pm

I saw that. Stickers immediately identifiable as Dirge-done. Also, that dude's not makin' any friends in the temperance movement. :|:
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby echorec » Sun May 26, 2019 5:56 pm

https://reverb.com/item/24535253-2005-p ... reed-smith

In all reality, this guitar is one of most valuable non-vintage electric guitars in the world.

Hrrmm...."in all reality" or just in your reality? Maybe stay in your own polluted headspace, dragon boy, and I'll stay in mine.

As for the 2nd part.....errr is it? Because it's got fucking dragons on it? If a high-end PRS is worth $5,900 and you stick two together...how is it that adding fucking dragons to them makes $11,800 now $40,000? Are dragons really worth nearly $30,000? And Double Dragon...really? If you're going to sell a cock rock guitar like this, it really should be called the GooBlaster 5000 or something.

There are only 75 of these bad boys, and they are almost impossible to find. They trade hands about as often as a Ferrari 250GTO.

For forty-fucking-K, there really shouldn't be 74 more floating around. This is one of the lamest blues lawyer ads I've ever seen. Also...$500 shipping? For forty dimes, it ought to be driven to the buyer's house in a stretch limo with premium, white glove door service.
echorec

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby oldangelmidnight » Sun May 26, 2019 7:37 pm

Glitches&switches wrote:
echorec wrote:
Glitches&switches wrote:https://reverb.com/item/21788451-anonymous-pedal-creations-ryan-adumbs-signature-flux-capacitor-overdrive-4114

We collaborated with Ryan on this blatant rip off of another well known pedal design. The entire experience was great. He came to us with some “original designs” and we eventually decided to stop the entire production. 
From the mind of Ryan Adumbs.

Does anyone still have this open? Share a screenshot, if you can. Reverb deleted this, before I could see the pedal or the seller. Was it the same shop in SF who did the lesbian JHS pedal?

Looks like they have it listed again:
https://reverb.com/item/24419434-anonym ... 114-ripoff

"This is a counterfeit Mr. Fusion Drive. It was built after Biff stole the delorean and copied 4114’s design per request of a famous mediocre musician who recently lost all of his endorsements. It’s been sitting in a box for quite sometime. It was recently recovered from the wreckage that is my work area. There is only one of these blatant rip-off pedals. It is made completely by hand."
oldangelmidnight

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear