Best for sale listing descriptions?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Best for sale listing descriptions?

Postby Glitches&switches » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:15 am

https://reverb.com/item/21788451-anonym ... drive-4114

We collaborated with Ryan on this blatant rip off of another well known pedal design. The entire experience was great. He came to us with some “original designs” and we eventually decided to stop the entire production. 
From the mind of Ryan Adumbs.

“When I’m not making out with my cats or writing the most complex music ever created, I’m designing the most original pedals anyone has ever seen. After writing dozens of generic songs over the years I’ve learned to harness my inner child and try to create the most basic elementary foundations I can. For example, my paintings and drawings... it may look like a 5 year old drew that, but that’s actually me. It’s beautiful, like my cats. Now that my ex has moved onto real talent, I like to reach out to starving artists and benef** *cough** help them benefit what they can with my resources.” 

When Ryan Adumbs asks you to build some pedals make sure to feed into all his bullsh*t promises and anticipate that he’ll rip off your ideas and designs and bring them to a larger manufacturer for his own Egonomical *Economical gain. 

After he received his custom order he unfollowed my page and never responded after I followed up politely twice over a three month period. I knew attacking his ego would get him to respond immediately. He took the ideas from the pedals I sent him and then went to Walrus to mass produce the defcon 4 pedal which he initially asked me to build. PS your jean jacket doesn’t fit bro.
Glitches&switches

committed
committed

Postby Chankgeez » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:32 am

^Nice find! :!!!:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby adamajah » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:01 am

Glitches&switches wrote:https://reverb.com/item/21788451-anonymous-pedal-creations-ryan-adumbs-signature-flux-capacitor-overdrive-4114

We collaborated with Ryan on this blatant rip off of another well known pedal design. The entire experience was great. He came to us with some “original designs” and we eventually decided to stop the entire production. 

“When I’m not making out with my cats or writing the most complex music ever created, I’m designing the most original pedals anyone has ever seen. After writing dozens of generic songs over the years I’ve learned to harness my inner child and try to create the most basic elementary foundations I can. For example, my paintings and drawings... it may look like a 5 year old drew that, but that’s actually me. It’s beautiful, like my cats. Now that my ex has moved onto real talent, I like to reach out to starving artists and benef** *cough** help them benefit what they can with my resources.” 

When Ryan Adumbs asks you to build some pedals make sure to feed into all his bullsh*t promises and anticipate that he’ll rip off your ideas and designs and bring them to a larger manufacturer for his own Egonomical *Economical gain. 

After he received his custom order he unfollowed my page and never responded after I followed up politely twice over a three month period. I knew attacking his ego would get him to respond immediately. He took the ideas from the pedals I sent him and then went to Walrus to mass produce the defcon 4 pedal which he initially asked me to build. PS your jean jacket doesn’t fit bro.

Amazing
adamajah

experienced
experienced

Postby Glitches&switches » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:02 pm

https://reverb.com/item/21823526-rare-c ... astel-blue

This Pedal is beautiful! It is in perfect condition. Spotless. Just imported to the USA Super rare and super fun! You will love it. I love this pedal, but I am willing to sell it to give someone else a time with it. 

This is one of their earlies models and such it is super rare. It comes with original boxes and packaging and hand signed manual. 
What is it?

Liquid Ambience is a DSP-based polyphonic voice and reverb effect which generates luscious ambient octave or fifth swells that bloom up from underneath your guitar sound and melt away gracefully...all in perfect tune with your input signal. It also produces haunting note bends and warm tone thickening. 

LMAO! :picard:
Glitches&switches

committed
committed

Postby univalve » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:04 am

Importing to USA was super fun?! Wow.
univalve

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby moid » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:00 pm

After the total shitshow of a day I've had today, this one made me laugh :)

https://reverb.com/item/18724033-anonymous-pedal-creations-tiny-dicktator-v2-2019-platinum

“Made from the cheapest finest platinum looking substance on the black market. It may or may not actually be a Chinese knockoff. Who cares. What I would or wouldn’t do is, stack this particular pedal with a Russian Muff. This pedal is excellent, you see this is made in the United States of America. Crafted with the best hand selected USA components outsourced from China. A lot of people-I don’t want to sound trivial- but a lot of people are using these digital amp modelers, very unattractive it’s weird.. You see these players with their Ax FX because they can’t wire a pedalboard properly. And I hate it. I’m a traditionalist. I have so many fabulous friends that happen to use amp modelers, but I’m a traditionalist. They’re good friends of mine. No matter what you do - pedals, no pedals - it doesn't matter. You have people that are mentally ill. And they're gonna come through the cracks. And they're going to do things that people will not even believe are possible.” Perfect to nail “The Wall” kind of tones."
moid

experienced
experienced

Postby echorec » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:33 pm

Glitches&switches wrote:https://reverb.com/item/21788451-anonymous-pedal-creations-ryan-adumbs-signature-flux-capacitor-overdrive-4114

Does anyone still have this open? Share a screenshot, if you can. Reverb deleted this, before I could see the pedal or the seller. Was it the same shop in SF who did the lesbian JHS pedal?
echorec

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Glitches&switches » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:22 pm

echorec wrote:

Does anyone still have this open? Share a screenshot, if you can. Reverb deleted this, before I could see the pedal or the seller. Was it the same shop in SF who did the lesbian JHS pedal?
Attachments
rsz_screenshot_20190410-201737_reverb.jpg
rsz_screenshot_20190410-201737_reverb.jpg (38.55 KiB) Viewed 2598 times
rsz_screenshot_20190410-201729_reverb.jpg
rsz_screenshot_20190410-201729_reverb.jpg (37.29 KiB) Viewed 2598 times
Glitches&switches

committed
committed

Postby echorec » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:54 pm

Haha. Thanks.
echorec

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby echorec » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:29 am

https://reverb.com/item/22230798-effect ... 18-blueish

#2 from the forth coming batch currently in production. The first five that i had reserved have been built. This pedal is ready and ships as soon as payment clears.

This photo has been downloaded from the internet and is not the pedal that you will receive. This is because the pedal has just finished production-and i wont receive unit to photograph until Fri-Tues. Please check my REVERB RATING & REVIEWS and buy with CONFIDENCE.

These are $469 from the manufacturer, but if you want a lower serial number, this guy will only charge an extra $1,129.

1) No one's paying an extra $1,000 for a low serial number.
2) The stupidity of this listing is just obnoxious Web clutter.
3) Even if you fix the shipping gaff, no one's paying $300 extra for #002 vs #025.
4) "Buy with confidence"---from a fucking grifter who can't even post a simple ad without fucking up the listing details? This is the 2nd or 3rd draft he put up in the first hour, since it was live. It's still got spelling errors, unnecessary caps, and the scam is spelled out in the listing. Am I supposed to be impressed with the transparency of the greed?
echorec

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:32 am

:lol: Pro flipper right there. Charging $799 for shipping? :erm:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Jwar » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:37 am

hahahahaha
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby echorec » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:39 am

I messaged that guy.

"So I could buy it from the manufacturer for $469, or I could pay you $1,598. Hmm...

https://www.effectrode.com/products/eff ... be-phaser/"

Batch one is sold out by manufacturer. I reserved 5 and have one left. I sold three in 90 min.
Who knows if that's true? When you price gouge like that, you have no credibility.

thank you for alerting m,e to the shipping price error. I will discount you 20 for the help. It was supposed to say 799. Shipping free.

Woah! Talk about a sweet deal. A $20 discount...so I'd only pay an extra $330 for a lower serial number. What a lucky day for me. Fucking blues lawyers. :picard: :lol: :lol: :lol:
echorec

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:47 am

He reserved 5!

Gotta respect that hustle. lol
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby whoismarykelly » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:12 pm

The Phaseomatic isn't even that great. I had one a decade ago and it was a ton of money for a phaser that didn't do any substantial amount of depth or much of a wide sweep at all. It was like a $400 Phase 45 that was 5 times the size.
whoismarykelly

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear