Best for sale listing descriptions?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Best for sale listing descriptions?

Postby Jwar » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:09 pm

popvulture wrote:
worra wrote:If anyone has some web-coding savvy and wants to collaborate on a "reverb ad generator" I'd be so down, this stuff is hilarious. Just a few of my favorites are stuff like:

- If you're looking at this, you know what it is
- I hate to let this go but
- Just too wild for me
- Just got this, but need to pay rent/medical bills/vet bills/etc
- Super rare and sold out everywhere
- I ended up with 2 of these, so I'm selling 1 and keeping the other
- Buy now and skip the wait!

How about "my loss is your gain?" Especially when applied to free pedals used in YouTube reviews :lol:

I mean, I've used a few of those and people buy so you both can suck on one of my testicles. ;)

The bill thing is usually ILF related but it's more than what is being said. Here's a few which are sad as well.

-Cat bills
-rent/homelessness
-money for booze and drugs (they don't say it but we all know)
-more fucking cat bills
-going to Japan
-going modular
-broke as joke

and so on.

Man. This thread depresses me. I hate you all.

Ok I love you all.

Circle jerk? :group: :group: :group: :group: :group: :group: :group:
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:18 pm

https://reverb.com/item/19194285-united-states-maryland

"we dont need it anymore
Smells like mud
too many squirrels
Demon infested
Weather sucks"

$16.99

"Local Pickup Only"
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:23 am

Cross post from hack job thread:

https://reverb.com/item/19383953-acoust ... imebuckers

"Acoustic electric installed with 2 Seymour Duncan dimebuckers. Sitars are instruments built out of a dried gourd & an entirely hollow neck, meaning that they are very susceptible to heat & humidity. I've spent the last year and a half playing this exact sitar throughout yoga studios; NYC subways; & outside summer events. This sitar has begun to show signs of warping (the small cracks up along the neck between the wood & the decorated white inlay) & in my hands if it continues to get exposed to these environments it probably won't be too long until it warps beyond playability. The sitar definitely has much more life in it though if it is kept in the right environment & can also be played in a large full band setting with no feedback issues. A dimebucker for each set of strings with independent volumes & 1 overall tone pot. It was also dropped & epoxied together to keep it in tact, structurally sound just cosmetic thing. Am only selling because I can use the money more than 3 (soon to be 4) sitars & like I said I'll likely end up warping it beyond repair. Based the price off of the value between all the regular sitar/electric components & I really do think this is fair keeping everything in mind. Comes with a brand new soft case & will give you sitar plectrum too assuming I have one in your size.

Please don't hesitate with any further questions or concerns. Local pickup is much much preferred but if you are really interested I can look into shipping pricing."
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:07 pm

This guy sure is a gem (posted another one of his listing a little ways back, they're all great though):

https://reverb.com/item/19498618-near-a ... final-sale

Here is a NOT REAL / IT IS AN IMITATION (and cheaply made) vinyl microphone pouch marked SHURE. See pictures to see the appearance of the outer and inner material(s), as well as to see the appearance of the zipper, the zipper tab, the stitching, and even the the logo.
NOTE: ALL of the pictures are of the NOT REAL / IMITATION microphone pouch marked SHURE).

NOTE -- NONE of the pictures show a real genuine Shure microphone pouch

Please FINAL SALE / NO RETURN / SELLING AS IS.
Please read all of the details in the description (especially about size and quality). I am NOT trying to sell an imitation item as a real item
This microphone pouch is NOT a genuine Shue product.
This is small vinyl bag is for storing a regular sized microphone (the size of a SM48, SM57, SM58, SM58 Beta etc. (NO microphones are included). But the fit will be a little tight because there is not a lot of extra room.
You can put mic clip inside the pouch - but it would have to be on the microphone for both items to fit in this pouch (mic clip NOT included).
SEE last picture - which shows how the exterior of the pouch looks like with a Shure SM58 mic (that has a mic clip on the lower part of the shaft) inside the zippered shut pouch. The pouch see in the last picture is not of the exact not real / fake Shure mic pouch - but it is the same style and same size.
NO microphone and NO mic clip included - they were placed in the pouch to show for example only. The pouch sold will be empty..

This item is new with no packaging. But it was handled a little bit.
It very clean. But the front side has some unevenness (the front side does not lay 100% flat). This is because of the way it was stitched / made.

SIZE:
Compared to a real regular sized Shure microphone pouch (which is NOT included) the pouch for sale in this listing is about one incher smaller in width and about 1/2 inch smaller in height than a real regular size Shure mic pouch. Also the depth (there is not a lot of inside space) is noticeably smaller than a real regular size Shure mic.

measurements of this pouch:

Height: 3 and 3/4 inches
Upper Width: 8 and 1/8 inches
Lower Width: 8 and 1/4 inches

QUALITY
The zipper and zipper tab are cheaply made (the tab is OK for now - but it might break off in the future from basic use).
Also, if the zipper / zipper tab is pulled on too hard -- the lower ring might come off of the zipper base. If this happens and the zipper tab it is still intact (esp the lower ring) - it can be put back on the zipper base by putting the lower ring through the very slight gap on one of the lower edges of the very small ring that is on the top of the zipper base (you might have to used a few small tools to help you do this to open the gap more and then to close the gap.
When completely closed - sometimes the zipper is hard to open. Squeezing the upper corner helps to make it easier to open. Or to avoid any issue, just do not zipper completely shut.
Even though the stitches are a little more than 1/8 inch apart there are thin gaps in between the stitches (you can see through the gaps of the stitches). This is because the stitches are not sewn tight.
The material of this pouch is not the same are a real Shure pouch (see pictures - NOTE: ALL of the pictures are of the NOT REAL / IMITATION microphone pouch marked SHURE). NONE of the pictures show a real genuine Shure microphone pouch.
I took pictures of all sides of this item which you can enlarge.

NOTE: the last picture show this style imitation / fake Shure mic pouch marked Shure (but not the specific one for sale) with a microphone (that has mic clip on it) in the pouch - shown for example only. The microphone & the mic clip are NOT included in this listing,

NOTE: There may be a few very minor imperfections that I overlooked. There are some imperfections (glares, reflections, dust specks) that show up in the pictures that are not that visible in person.

Final Sale - AS IS- NO RETURNS

Comes from a smoke free and pet free environment.
Feel free to ask questions.
Will discount shipping on combined purchases!!
USA Shipping is with USPS First Class Mail (with tracking). Please message me if you would like me to ship with USPS Priority Mail which costs $10.75
International Shipping is with First Class Mail International (with tracking).
CA Prop 65
**** Warning. Everything sold into the state of California contains agents known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects, reproductive harm, or other, as yet unnamed, harm to its citizenry ****
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby MrNovember » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:21 am

Chankgeez wrote:**** Warning. Everything sold into the state of California contains agents known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects, reproductive harm, or other, as yet unnamed, harm to its citizenry ****

:lol:
MrNovember

Modulae of BILF
Modulae of BILF

Postby univalve » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:11 am

Wow, this dude has time. The Text is Really a gem.
univalve

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby UglyCasanova » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:17 pm

Brand new from our store. Getting rid of this pedal at a blowout me too movement discount.

https://reverb.com/item/19603159-jhs-ry ... verb-pedal
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby The Eristic » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:22 am

Check out my live guitar streams @ http://www.twitch.tv/the_eristic!
The Eristic

experienced
experienced

Postby Dowi » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:44 am

The Eristic wrote:Supremely tasteful.

https://reverb.com/item/20153511-addroc ... day-before

"A neat little time piece in history"

:lol:

I was playing a 100$ Squier at the time, probably bought it that very day, i should have sold it as a piece of history too.
BIRCH BARK | Solo stuff | Bandcamp - Youtube
HIBAGON | Polyrhythmic Heavy Duo | Bandcamp - Spotyshit
Dowi

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:51 am

:facepalm:
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:19 am

Chankgeez wrote:Also, please, post listings with ridiculous photos.

Like, for instance, not sure I'd buy a pedal from this guy:

https://reverb.com/item/18785769-bbe-soul-vibe

m'pedal.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby Jwar » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:21 am

I respect JHS blowing those out. Fuck Ryan Adams for many reasons. :) Good time to pick up a good cheap chorus and sand that bitch!!! I bet it sounds nice for 190! :)

The guy who listed the 9/10 date. hahahahaha. What a fucking idiot! At first I thought he was talking about how we all remember where we were when Ole Yeller got shot. Which I was like "ok....".
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:42 pm

#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby ummohyeah » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:19 pm

Is JHS the store blowing out the Ryan Adams pedals at a discount?

If they really wanted to support #MeToo they'd fucking rebrand all of them or trash the existing ones -- same goes for anyone trying to salvage a profit off anything with his name on it.
ummohyeah

committed
committed

Postby repoman » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:18 pm

F U T U R E G A M E R
repoman

IAMILF
IAMILF

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear