The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby Lurker13 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:10 pm

Aquietcabin1978 wrote:Just found out my only real friend I have made since moving to Illinois a decade ago OD'd this past week. Haven't hung out a ton the last few years as he had started getting high again and I have been out of that life for a long while now. I am the sad but not surprised.

I'm sorry, dude. :hug:
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:48 pm

Been having shit tons of panic attacks recently. Im fairly certain its due to exhaustion. Whats worse is the one I had today has lingered with me. All im hearing from people is negative things they have to say about me. Not one kind word has been spoken to me.

And to top it off, its no call out time at work, so unless im sick, I cant take a vacation until sometime next month.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:50 pm

Oh, and to top it off it seems like my kid has been exposed to headlice.

Fuck today. Fuck tomorrow. I might come in to work but its not very fucking likely.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby popvulture » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:00 pm

I had a monster panic attack yesterday, worst I've had in years. So I feel ya. Hope today's better :hug:
neonblack wrote:They say tone is in the hooks

D.o.S. wrote:I'm pretty sure moderation leads to Mustang Sally.

coldbrightsunlight wrote:Yes I am a soppy pop person at heart I think with noises round the edge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphJfwsUbT4
popvulture

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:58 am

I got laid off from my shitty factory job two months ago and couldn't find any work in the mean time, so when they offered to rehire me I had no choice but to accept. My credit card is almost maxed out 'cause unemployment isn't much (although certainly better than nothing). They're moving my department to a 12-hour overnight shift schedule after Christmas. Two days in and again I'm, like, screaming internally and want to walk out. And the (unpaid) Christmas break is almost two weeks long so I'm still gonna be broke for a month.

We're supposed to move into a rental house in a few weeks but now that time frame is uncertain.

And now my car needs a CV joint but it's gonna rain all weekend because of course it's gonna rain all weekend, so I guess it'll just have to not break for two weeks until I can fix it in a hurry before returning to my piece of shit job.

Well maybe not 'cause I have to find a different job before then. There's absolutely no way I'm working that schedule.

FUCK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:54 pm

My teeth have shifted, can't bite dow proper...and this girl won't stop telling me she likes me shirt everyday either cuz she wants my balls or a tip...and it's driving me nuts
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby gnomethrone » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:53 pm

Like a month ago I posted in the hapiness thread that I joined a new band. They asked if I had some songs and I said sure. Played some of my stuff and they liked it. Wrote a couple new tunes, played em for the main dude and he was like alright yeah we can use that. Thought we were bro-ing down. Couple days later he texts me that he wants to go in a different direction and im out of the band. I SHOWED YOU MY RIFFS AND BOUGHT YOU A CHEESEBURGER AND YOU DUMP ME OVER TEXT? The riffs were mediocre but it was a really good cheeseburger, you guys. From fucking Portillo's. You guys ever eaten at a Portillo's? It's fucking good. Anyway, sorry to bitch about dumb shit while you guys are posting about actual real life problems in here. I'm just a sad boi over getting band-dumped. If I buy you a cheeseburger can I be in your band? I have so much love to give.
good dealings here:
NSFW: show
Ancient Astronaught, fuzzlord!, onyxrhino, lordgalvar, JoeTheStache, kbit, BoatRich, oscillateur, grindonomicon, doommeow, fever606, Bearstripes, Casavettes, Faldoe, jellyfishfuzz, morange, Teej212, MEC, ianmarks, JWAR, Raj007
gnomethrone

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby jrfox92 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:59 pm

Slash his tires and smash his windshields. :success:
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:10 am

psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby comesect2.0 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:20 am

comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:59 am

its impossible to enjoy being stoned without a huge boner, this things raging, cuttin diamonds.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby dugwolf » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:38 pm

So I ordered an Elements from Prymaxe back in May for the big Memorial Day sale. They later say it’s backordered. So I just decide to wait for it. Finally shows up two days ago. Big surprise I’m not really into it that much, I ordered it six months ago. My dirt cravings change weekly. The say they won’t take it back because it’s outside of the 45 day return window. WTF? I guess i didn’t read the fine print and I should’ve just canceled the order before. But it pisses me off. Somehow it’s my fault they took forever to fill the order?
dugwolf

committed
committed

Postby jrfox92 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:22 pm

dugwolf wrote:So I ordered an Elements from Prymaxe back in May for the big Memorial Day sale. They later say it’s backordered. So I just decide to wait for it. Finally shows up two days ago. Big surprise I’m not really into it that much, I ordered it six months ago. My dirt cravings change weekly. The say they won’t take it back because it’s outside of the 45 day return window. WTF? I guess i didn’t read the fine print and I should’ve just canceled the order before. But it pisses me off. Somehow it’s my fault they took forever to fill the order?

Probably should've read the prymaxe threads on here before ordering from there.
They're scum and their business is scum.
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby dugwolf » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:45 pm

jrfox92 wrote:
dugwolf wrote:So I ordered an Elements from Prymaxe back in May for the big Memorial Day sale. They later say it’s backordered. So I just decide to wait for it. Finally shows up two days ago. Big surprise I’m not really into it that much, I ordered it six months ago. My dirt cravings change weekly. The say they won’t take it back because it’s outside of the 45 day return window. WTF? I guess i didn’t read the fine print and I should’ve just canceled the order before. But it pisses me off. Somehow it’s my fault they took forever to fill the order?

Probably should've read the prymaxe threads on here before ordering from there.
They're scum and their business is scum.

Had to learn the hard way. Scum. Now I know! :grumpy:
dugwolf

committed
committed

Postby Gone Fission » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:36 am

USPS tracking is trolling me. Says the package will be delivered by 8 pm today (hours ago) but is still in transit and not out for delivery.
D.o.S. wrote:Broadly speaking, if we at ILF are dropping 300 bucks on a pedal it probably sounds like an SNES holocaust.
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
UglyCasanova wrote:brb gonna slap my dick on my stomp boxes
Gone Fission

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion