Gasalcoholics anonymous? whoever said this was a help group?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: What is in the post? GAS makes me more creative right?

Postby BitchPudding » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:19 am

Black Widow speakers are nice. Still have some in a broken amp. I need to pull those. Would be worth it IMO.

Got a EQD Monarch coming in the mail. Next step is to send my Fuck and Deluxe Memory Boy off for repairs.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby coldbrightsunlight » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:52 am

Got a TC Ditto in yesterday for my dad's birthday present. I jammed with it to check it works and now FUCK I kind of want a looper. :lol:
füzz lover. Friend. Quilter evangelist.

I make music sometimes:

https://nitrx.bandcamp.com/

https://mediocrisy.bandcamp.com/

https://fleshcouch.bandcamp.com
coldbrightsunlight

Supporter
Supporter

Postby ck3 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:22 am

My last few Prymaxe orders resulted in indefinite preorder cancellation hell, so, hopefully, this deeply discounted delay is actually in stock and inbound soon:

My TC Nova Delay is starting to seem a tad stale, so a new Obscura for under $60 new was too tempting to resist.
ck3

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Gone Fission » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:34 am

I was coming here to say that Prymaxe’s CYBER25 25% off code, expiring tomorrow, is stacking with sales prices on Digitech, and possibly other stuff. CabDry VR is, like the Obscura, also $57 and change with the code. I didn’t test to see whether the SDrum would come down to $75.
D.o.S. wrote:Broadly speaking, if we at ILF are dropping 300 bucks on a pedal it probably sounds like an SNES holocaust.
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
UglyCasanova wrote:brb gonna slap my dick on my stomp boxes
Gone Fission

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby plaidbeer » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:04 pm

ck3 wrote:My last few Prymaxe orders resulted in indefinite preorder cancellation hell, so, hopefully, this deeply discounted delay is actually in stock and inbound soon:

My TC Nova Delay is starting to seem a tad stale, so a new Obscura for under $60 new was too tempting to resist.

I bit on that Obscura deal, too. Nothing I have really does what it does and I've liked the demos. Crossing my fingers that it's not on indefinite preorder. That being said, the Rubberneck was on preorder whereas the Obscura wasn't, so this should ship out reasonably soon.
plaidbeer

committed
committed

Postby UglyCasanova » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:09 pm

I've actually wanted to try an Obscura since they were first released. Still pedging for Xmas though. Sweet deal!
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby codetocontra » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:07 pm

They wont do 25% off the Obscura for me. Even told them it was for my Secret Satan. Weird that they stopped responding.
codetocontra

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby gnomethrone » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:24 pm

Obscura is a sweet pedal. Lots of fun for the price. I snagged one of these guys today:
Not a very ILF purchase but functional AF. I went down to the shop for just a clean boost but this sounded great, has the built in volume boost and lots of EQing on tap. Also they had the 2019 fender guitars out on the floor already and daaaaamn "penny" is a beautiful color for a jazzmaster. Limited release for next year I guess.

Edit: I'm a dickhead and I'm returning the fender pedal tomorrow. ODB-3 has dethroned all my other dirt pedals and this just can't bring the palm mutes like my little yellow sweetheart. Too transparent and not compressed enough. Gonna be a boring dude and buy a clean boost for leads instead like i meant to today.
Last edited by gnomethrone on Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
good dealings here:
NSFW: show
Ancient Astronaught, fuzzlord!, onyxrhino, lordgalvar, JoeTheStache, kbit, BoatRich, oscillateur, grindonomicon, doommeow, fever606, Bearstripes, Casavettes, Faldoe, jellyfishfuzz, morange, Teej212, MEC, ianmarks, JWAR, Raj007
gnomethrone

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:40 pm

innn from msl

took knobs off cuz im wretched spoiled and bought some grey masf Possessed type knobs from small bear comming soon
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby manymanyhaha » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:22 am

comesect2.0 wrote:innn from msl

took knobs off cuz im wretched spoiled and bought some grey masf Possessed type knobs from small bear comming soon

Make Sounds Loudly?

What is it?
manymanyhaha

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Mudfuzz » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:05 pm

Got a Maxon RTC 600 Real Tube Compressor coming, we'll see if it can knock demeter off my board, I've been using comulators for a long time [and for the last 2 years a comparator pro] but I'm still not quite were I want.. I want more squish and rubber than punch and spiracle..
Mudfuzz

HERO
HERO

Postby comesect2.0 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:45 pm

Its a eq/boost with an awesome frequency/rez knob..vid was from first testin it out ..so the end is more representing of sound controls I guess, been using it for feedback manipulation, frigin blown away by the build/filtersound
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby ummohyeah » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:19 pm

coldbrightsunlight wrote:I've always heard good things about Black Widows but never played them myself. I've not got too into the speaker rabbit hole because I'm really basic.

yeah, i'm not much of a speaker guy, either. my sunn cabinet has an original eminence from 1968 in it, it's always sounded good so i never changed it. we'll see how these sound, if i don't like them i have only read good things and i'm sure i can sell them.
ummohyeah

committed
committed

Postby Mudfuzz » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:17 pm

ummohyeah wrote:
coldbrightsunlight wrote:I've always heard good things about Black Widows but never played them myself. I've not got too into the speaker rabbit hole because I'm really basic.

yeah, i'm not much of a speaker guy, either. my sunn cabinet has an original eminence from 1968 in it, it's always sounded good so i never changed it. we'll see how these sound, if i don't like them i have only read good things and i'm sure i can sell them.

Those late 60s sunn cabs are killer, I have a 1x15 that tried a newer "better" speaker in and wasn't happy until I put the original back in :lol: it's all subjective based on what you are doing, if you like how it sounds then that is what is best.
Mudfuzz

HERO
HERO

Postby CrazyDroneDream » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:21 am

I bought a Meris Mercury 7 last weekend, now today I bought 3 Seppuku FX pedals. The GAS is strong right now, lol.

I just hope the Seppuku comes quicker to me than I expect. I know since it's shipping internationally it could take some time though.

Speaking of Seppuku... Does anyone know if the Dlfo pedal is for guitar? Or is it just for synths?
CrazyDroneDream

committed
committed

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear