Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby odontophobia » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:34 pm

whoismarykelly wrote:
alexsga wrote:
whoismarykelly wrote:

v interesting

so many p.shifters :joy:

whatre the PS5s + pForks set to?
out of all the shifters you like the TC best for static shift? for your fake bass i assume

The PS5s are set to trem arm down 1 octave and the flutter mode up 2 octaves. The Pitch Forks do m2 harmony and momentary octave up full wet.

The TC has a ton of eq options in the toneprint editor and there is a LOT to do to make the bass chain sound as realistic as possible. No other pedal comes close for that.

Also, how did you not have a thread where you walk us through the insane process of attaching one pedal train to another.
odontophobia

Supporter
Supporter

Postby whoismarykelly » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:15 am

odontophobia wrote:Also, how did you not have a thread where you walk us through the insane process of attaching one pedal train to another.

I figured most people would think its stupid because you cant access the pedals underneath without taking the whole thing apart. Like unless you do exactly what I do and don't need to touch a whole set of pedals it would be pointless.

Also the 4 bolts, spacers, binding barrels, and washers cost $85 altogether which is insane.
whoismarykelly

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby odontophobia » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:00 pm

whoismarykelly wrote:
odontophobia wrote:Also, how did you not have a thread where you walk us through the insane process of attaching one pedal train to another.

I figured most people would think its stupid because you cant access the pedals underneath without taking the whole thing apart. Like unless you do exactly what I do and don't need to touch a whole set of pedals it would be pointless.

Also the 4 bolts, spacers, binding barrels, and washers cost $85 altogether which is insane.

Yeah -- it definitely takes a specific TYPE of person/player to make this work. But it does look dope.
odontophobia

Supporter
Supporter

Postby cbm » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:43 pm

coldbrightsunlight wrote:How do you like the Torpedo?

I use the plugin constantly and it sounds great. Interested what the pedal version is like.

They sound pretty much exactly the same. The pedal has a slightly different feature set to the plugin (almost the same, though).

sylnau wrote:And… Do you need to use a preamp with it since this is jus a cab emulator?

The Kingsley Maiden D is a preamp, the Page DS (on the left) is sort of like the gain channel of the preamp. The Torpedo CAB acts as amp sim & speaker sim.

This setup is working really well for me.
cbm

committed
committed

Postby retinal orbita » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:11 pm

caljoephua wrote:Image

here's a quick and dirty setup.

CT5 - 856 - Infinite Jets - CT5 - Bitquest.

Patiently awaiting the arrival of the Zoiaaaaaa!

:cool:

:!!!:

:drool:

:love:

My favorite part of this thread is seeing boards and I have absolutely no idea what it would sound like

:hug:
retinal orbita

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby odontophobia » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:29 am

retinal orbita wrote:
caljoephua wrote:Image

here's a quick and dirty setup.

CT5 - 856 - Infinite Jets - CT5 - Bitquest.

Patiently awaiting the arrival of the Zoiaaaaaa!

:cool:

:!!!:

:drool:

:love:

My favorite part of this thread is seeing boards and I have absolutely no idea what it would sound like

:hug:

I only know that this board is gonna be whacky as hell.
odontophobia

Supporter
Supporter

Postby samzadgan » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:20 pm

some small reworking of the board before I hit the studio to record my solo album...I went back to the old reliable EQD DT Snr for delay duties...something about that delay that I always seem to come back to. Its just got such and amazing tone in the repeats - subtle...but when you hear it after playing others, you know it sounds better.

also, went through a bunch of fuzz pedals to get the tone I wanted...these 2 EFE's stacked up, have such big fat tone, ridiculous really...we'll see how it records.

oh yeah, and forgot about the Mimiq...im absolutely floored as to how well the mimiq gets that stereo sound - I have 1 signal going into a matamp gt1 through a 4x12, and the other into a acoustic 150 through a 1x15 - so the amps sound different to start with, then you add the mimiq to fuck with the pitch and timing, and suddenly you have two guitarists! For me this is perfect, because my music is so out of time and based on feel...I would never be able to do multiple takes of the same stuff.

AxAxSxS wrote:...if its a loud tube amp.... :doom:

Iommic Pope wrote:Amps first, makeup sex later.
samzadgan

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby ummohyeah » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:48 pm

holy fucking shit.

awesome.
ummohyeah

committed
committed

Postby systemofameow » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:14 pm

god dammit that's so hot
systemofameow

committed
committed

Postby tremolo3 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:48 pm

Dude... that power supply :erm:
John wrote:"guys play quiet, listen to my small costly device."

PumpkinPieces wrote:Fer shoogaze

tuffteef wrote:all you need is a big muff and feelings
tremolo3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:51 pm

psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby systemofameow » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:05 am

fuck yeah Chank :rock:
systemofameow

committed
committed

Postby dandy13 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:57 am

samzadgan wrote:

:love: :love: :love:
dandy13

committed
committed

Postby alcohol.won » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:16 pm

samzadgan wrote:some small reworking of the board before I hit the studio to record my solo album...I went back to the old reliable EQD DT Snr for delay duties...something about that delay that I always seem to come back to. Its just got such and amazing tone in the repeats - subtle...but when you hear it after playing others, you know it sounds better.

also, went through a bunch of fuzz pedals to get the tone I wanted...these 2 EFE's stacked up, have such big fat tone, ridiculous really...we'll see how it records.

oh yeah, and forgot about the Mimiq...im absolutely floored as to how well the mimiq gets that stereo sound - I have 1 signal going into a matamp gt1 through a 4x12, and the other into a acoustic 150 through a 1x15 - so the amps sound different to start with, then you add the mimiq to fuck with the pitch and timing, and suddenly you have two guitarists! For me this is perfect, because my music is so out of time and based on feel...I would never be able to do multiple takes of the same stuff.

I can't see the picture :joy:
alcohol.won

involved
involved

Postby StivBrigggs » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:38 am

PedalBoardrevised2018size.jpg

Getting some inspiring sounds with this set up.
Loving all the gain options!
StivBrigggs

committed
committed

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear