Decommisioning The Ballzors (Vasecto talk!)

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Decommisioning The Ballzors (Vasecto talk!)

Postby behndy » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:03 pm

jia. i think with mines they snipped and cauterized?

iiiiii..... should check.

i know there was SOME burning.
Eric! wrote:YOU'RE like having two pedals in one
with your...momentary fuck switch and all..

theactionindex wrote:QUADRACOCK BEHNDERFUCK

music, videos, in progress - http://www.youtube.com/c/behndy

okay, Plan B - PANICImage
behndy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Jwar » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:16 pm

JonnyAngle wrote:
misterstomach wrote:I'm still super happy I did it. even though it's been a couple of years now, i'm still super excited about it all the time. I was pretty good before about being careful with protection and all, but there's a lingering level of stress there that I didn't even realize was there til it was gone. it's a huge weight off my shoulders, 'cause i really really don't want kids. my lady doesn't want them either, but, as awesome as they are, abortions aren't a fun thing to go through it seems. it's just so awesome to not have to worry about. even though my procedure had some problems and a fair bit of pain associated with it, it was so totally worth it.

on a related and very scary note though, a friend of mine who had one seven years ago just his girlfriend preggo. He went back to his doctor and got tested and the shit had grown back together. He's already got a 14 year old and his lady has a kid too and now it's back to baby town for him.

There's several ways to do it:

Just snip the tube

Snip and cauterize

Cut a 1" gap out of the tube, cauterize, and clamp shut

I went with option #3

I've heard of cases where the vas deferens still reattaches even when doing all that. Nature don't give a fuck what we want yo! If it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen.

For what it's worth, I regret getting mine and wish I could father more children. I didn't get to have a son and I always wanted one. Nothings to say that I would have as a forth child, but I'd still be happy either way.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby JonnyAngle » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:00 pm

Jwar wrote:
JonnyAngle wrote:
misterstomach wrote:I'm still super happy I did it. even though it's been a couple of years now, i'm still super excited about it all the time. I was pretty good before about being careful with protection and all, but there's a lingering level of stress there that I didn't even realize was there til it was gone. it's a huge weight off my shoulders, 'cause i really really don't want kids. my lady doesn't want them either, but, as awesome as they are, abortions aren't a fun thing to go through it seems. it's just so awesome to not have to worry about. even though my procedure had some problems and a fair bit of pain associated with it, it was so totally worth it.

on a related and very scary note though, a friend of mine who had one seven years ago just his girlfriend preggo. He went back to his doctor and got tested and the shit had grown back together. He's already got a 14 year old and his lady has a kid too and now it's back to baby town for him.

There's several ways to do it:

Just snip the tube

Snip and cauterize

Cut a 1" gap out of the tube, cauterize, and clamp shut

I went with option #3

I've heard of cases where the vas deferens still reattaches even when doing all that. Nature don't give a fuck what we want yo! If it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen.

For what it's worth, I regret getting mine and wish I could father more children. I didn't get to have a son and I always wanted one. Nothings to say that I would have as a forth child, but I'd still be happy either way.

You cray cray
JonnyAngle

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby aens_wife » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:02 pm

It is interested to hear that you regret it. I haven't heard that very often (from men or women).

Neither Ben or I have regretted it for a second. I god damn love not having to mess with birth control. LOVE IT. We have roughly a million times more sex because I don't have to worry about a fourth child.
aens_wife

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:29 pm

aens_wife wrote:It is interested to hear that you regret it. I haven't heard that very often (from men or women).

Neither Ben or I have regretted it for a second. I god damn love not having to mess with birth control. LOVE IT. We have roughly a million times more sex because I don't have to worry about a fourth child.

I feel good about that aspect of it, but I still have always wanted a boy. I've thought about adopting in the future. People literally abandon their new borns at the hospital (my aunt helps get them placed with good families). So, I could always do that.

I also, regret it for other reasons but it's ok. :)
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Errant Tiger » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:29 am

I got mine at age 41 after having thought about it since my 20s and marrying someone for whom pregnancy and childbirth would almost certainly be fatal. I haven't regretted it for a minute, and in fact felt really good about the process as a rite of passage, statement of intention, etc.
Errant Tiger

experienced
experienced

Postby Faldoe » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:52 pm

Has anyone experienced an increase in sex drive? Read that happens to some men as well as better orgasms.

I don’t want to get one till I have kids. If it was a guarantee of being reversible I’d do it now.
Faldoe

Postby imJonWain » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:39 pm

I had one this past spring. It was the "old fashion" scalpel/incision method and It went super easy. A little discomfort during/after but nothing bad, just a little sore for 2 or 3 days and no lifiting or quick bending. I'm super glad I did it.

I think any increase in sex drive/change in that department is purely psychological due to not having that little piece of your mind worrying about getting someone pregnant that always exists. I swore I was cumming "sooner then normal" for a little while afterwords but I'm pretty sure that was just in my head.

I asked about the reattachment and the doctor said statistically it's 1/2000 chance but he's never personally seen it happen. He said rechecking semen every 5 years could be a check if I'm worried.
"To my lay mind, the lobster's behavior in the kettle appears to be the expression of a preference; and it may well be that an ability to form preferences is the decisive criterion for real suffering."
http://www.TFRelectronics.com <project info
https://oshpark.com/profiles/TFRelectronics <oshpark shared boards
https://www.staticdisaster.com/ <my radio show
imJonWain

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby dandy13 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:38 pm

So, I'm actually browsing the internets right now while I recover from just having this procedure done myself on Friday, and low and behold I come across this thread. At first I thought it was really strange for to find this here, than I remembered its ILF :omg: Lol! anyway, i read the entire thing and found it pretty helpful, so cheers to the op and the rest of you for sharing :group:
dandy13

committed
committed

Postby JonnyAngle » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:38 pm

dandy13 wrote:So, I'm actually browsing the internets right now while I recover from just having this procedure done myself on Friday, and low and behold I come across this thread. At first I thought it was really strange for to find this here, than I remembered its ILF :omg: Lol! anyway, i read the entire thing and found it pretty helpful, so cheers to the op and the rest of you for sharing :group:

Ball breaus for life
JonnyAngle

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:54 pm

2 of my friends have had this surgery recently, and both got a nut hematoma, and have had a miserable go of it. My Bro-in-law had one, got resectomied, and then had another, and never had complications. Strange. I will probably get this surgery soon.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:55 pm

Double post.. :picard:
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Previous

Return to General Discussion