BAKVENDT - ILF Reverse Delay Thing!

Moderator: Pladask

Re: BAKVENDT - ILF Reverse Delay Thing!

Postby Seance » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:54 pm

Pladask wrote:The 20 units are already sold out with 6 more requests queued :joy: If there's enough extra orders I could do a second batch of 10-20 units with a later deadline. I'll notify the first 20 buyers tomorrow-ish. If you want your pedal sent via Kent for decoration please let me know by email and I'll figure out how best to administer the shipping of those. You'll of course have to pay Kent directly for the acrylic finish work :)

If you're able to do a second batch with a later deadline, then hopefully I can acquire funds for that.

I'm interested to see how these sound and look when they break out into the wild.
Seance

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby cantremember » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:47 pm

UglyCasanova wrote:If anyone wants it, I can do my acrylics and resin finish thing for price of materials (15ish bucks, I guess) and shipping from Pladask to me/back to him (if he thinks it's okay), simply because it's for ILF/Tom as well as fellow Norwegian builder.

Some examples of the type of finishes I do can be found here : https://www.instagram.com/k3ntsommer/

I would be down for this too! Those finishes are awesome!
cantremember

Lagom Gigantic Lurker of BILF
Lagom Gigantic Lurker of BILF

Postby Eivind August » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:18 am

Pladask wrote:I’ll keep you updated in this thread if there are any delays.

https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby doralin » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:24 am

Just sent an email. Completely missed the initial run and hoping there’ll be enough in queue for a second run!
If any of the first run ILFers happen to not have sufficient funds, please let me know and I’ll gladly take your slot.
doralin

committed
committed

Postby Paul_C » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:15 pm

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

:thumb:
Paul_C

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Dandolin » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:15 pm

:joy: :omg: :!!!:

UglyCasanova wrote:If anyone wants it, I can do my acrylics and resin finish thing for price of materials (15ish bucks, I guess) and shipping from Pladask to me/back to him (if he thinks it's okay), simply because it's for ILF/Tom as well as fellow Norwegian builder.

Some examples of the type of finishes I do can be found here : https://www.instagram.com/k3ntsommer/

Yaz :love: definitely interested in this! I will pm you, UC....

and down for some US shipping collectivism.... :snax:

:success:
Last edited by Dandolin on Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:56 pm

Yeah man I am on the west coast and I can take a continental US shipment and send them out if you guys want. I had offered that in the original thread. Let me know guys. If someone else wants to do it instead I'm game for that too.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby publicfig » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:05 am

I'm in the first 20, midwest continental and would be down to do a shared shipment!
publicfig

interested
interested

Postby BetterOffShred » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:18 am

Ok so that's 3 continental US.. any more?
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby shikawkee » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:52 am

BetterOffShred wrote:Ok so that's 3 continental US.. any more?

I'm getting mine direct with tracking. I'm leaving for recording in London a week to ten days after so I gotta' be sure I get it in time.
Singer-songwriter, composer and author. I also manufacture and distribute Gary Hall designed and endorsed Lexicon PCM42 mods. Owner of HOSAT Effects. BETA tester for Line 6 and Eventide.
shikawkee

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Dandolin » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:58 pm

BetterOffShred wrote:Yeah man I am on the west coast and I can take a continental US shipment and send them out if you guys want. I had offered that in the original thread. Let me know guys. If someone else wants to do it instead I'm game for that too.

Yaz--count me in for sure :joy:

"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby sostark » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:30 pm

I'm one of the lucky few, in the continental US and am down for combined shipping to save a few $$ :) Many thanks
sostark

interested
interested

Postby BetterOffShred » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:50 pm

Ok so counting me that's
Dandolin
BetterOffShred
Sostark
Publicfig

Any others for combined USA shipping?
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby fuzzisokiguess » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:59 pm

Me too, and up (down?) for combined US shipping, but mines taking an acrylic vacation at UC’s. Not sure if that messes shipping calculus. If it slows things down, will go solo. Maybe two lists- one unfinished and a second via UC? I’ll receive and distribute the UC batch for the acrylic folks

And this is, of course contingent on UC being willing to do a run of this many pedals. :joy:
fuzzisokiguess

committed
committed

Postby UglyCasanova » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:50 pm

I'll do them for anyone who wants them, no problemo. Pladask has to figure out the logistics, but it might prove to be cheaper to either send them to me and back to him before shipping them all or, alternatively, he can bring the enclosures to the next workshop (which I believe is due some time before the actual circuits are in house) and I'll do them in advance. Again, it's really up to Knut as it's his project.

If we were to do the custom finishes before shipping all of the pedals (acrylics and standard finishes), the delay would be roughly a week (including shipping time to and from me), so it's not too bad unless the people who want the standard finish have issues with waiting an extra week. That one's up to you guys. :lol:
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to Pladask Elektrisk