The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby repoman » Fri May 18, 2018 12:22 pm

The way I quit smoking was starting to ride a bike. Made me realize how fucked my cardiovascular system was after about 7 years of smoking. Rode like 10 miles a day for a month which helped tremendously for just keeping concentration on wanting to quit. Then after about a month I started getting the 'runners high' which completely replaced the addiction feeling for cigs (it feels addictive in its own right). That goes away after about another month but being clear of smoking for 2 months was enough to not be addicted anymore.
F U T U R E G A M E R
repoman

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby comesect2.0 » Fri May 18, 2018 12:47 pm

...Houston. :no: :mad:
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Fri May 18, 2018 12:51 pm

Fuuuuuuu! Yeah man. This shit has to stop.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Fri May 18, 2018 4:01 pm

The sad part is it probably never will.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Fri May 18, 2018 4:02 pm

Or I dunno, maybe I'm just being hopeless cause im sick.

Shit like this makes me wanna home school my kid.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Fri May 18, 2018 4:17 pm

For real.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dr. Sherman Sticks M.D. » Sat May 19, 2018 11:28 am

yea dude i could only imagine if i had kids of my own.

i have a 1 year old nephew and i'm just like WTFFFFFFFF

picked up the soldering iron today for the first time in a week and meditated w/ some fumes.
man i really needed that
Dr. Sherman Sticks M.D.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby OldGeorge » Sat May 19, 2018 2:20 pm

I dunno if I'll ever quit smoking. It's kinda depressing but I used them to help quit dope and that was/is its real saving grace for me. One addiction for another but it's better than chasing the dragon. I would like to quit smoking and I've been clean over 10yrs now, so I'm pretty sure I won't go back. There is just something mentally blocking about quitting smoking that holds me in place. I'll try again soon but for now here's to those of us with vices
OldGeorge

committed
committed

Postby John » Sat May 19, 2018 4:56 pm

OldGeorge wrote:I dunno if I'll ever quit smoking. It's kinda depressing but I used them to help quit dope and that was/is its real saving grace for me. One addiction for another but it's better than chasing the dragon. I would like to quit smoking and I've been clean over 10yrs now, so I'm pretty sure I won't go back. There is just something mentally blocking about quitting smoking that holds me in place. I'll try again soon but for now here's to those of us with vices

Any mental exercises you can come up with to dissociate smoking with sobriety will help you. Right now you've psychologically bonded the two, so you if you quit cigarettes you will at least subconsciously be telling yourself that you are going to relapse on heroin. The reality is that you can use the same willpower used to kick dope to kick the butts. Right now with the false either/or paradigm, you're killing yourself with one thing to avoid doing it with the other. You gotta put smack and butts in the same mental category and reject them together.
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
John

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby OldGeorge » Sat May 19, 2018 7:50 pm

John wrote:
OldGeorge wrote:I dunno if I'll ever quit smoking. It's kinda depressing but I used them to help quit dope and that was/is its real saving grace for me. One addiction for another but it's better than chasing the dragon. I would like to quit smoking and I've been clean over 10yrs now, so I'm pretty sure I won't go back. There is just something mentally blocking about quitting smoking that holds me in place. I'll try again soon but for now here's to those of us with vices

Any mental exercises you can come up with to dissociate smoking with sobriety will help you. Right now you've psychologically bonded the two, so you if you quit cigarettes you will at least subconsciously be telling yourself that you are going to relapse on heroin. The reality is that you can use the same willpower used to kick dope to kick the butts. Right now with the false either/or paradigm, you're killing yourself with one thing to avoid doing it with the other. You gotta put smack and butts in the same mental category and reject them together.

Thanks, I know what I need to do... I think it's a don't want to do type of thing. Any excuse to not change self destructive habits seems like a most people type of thing. I have to call my health insurance folks on Monday. I was thinking of hitting them up for chantix to see if that will help.

And I don't mean to sound crass with the "I know" it's just something that people have been saying for years and it grates on me. It's like when my sister inlaw tells me I need god or when your parents tell me the cure for depression is just being happy.
OldGeorge

committed
committed

Postby comesect2.0 » Sat May 19, 2018 8:04 pm

There needs to be more 90 yr old smokers to chime in and say yall bunch'a pussys.

Being around old men who drink after heart surgery=clarity

Quapla! To Victory dear Brothers of FUZZ TO VICTORY!

And BEYYYOOONNND!!!!
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby John » Sun May 20, 2018 12:31 am

OldGeorge wrote:
John wrote:

Thanks, I know what I need to do... I think it's a don't want to do type of thing. Any excuse to not change self destructive habits seems like a most people type of thing. I have to call my health insurance folks on Monday. I was thinking of hitting them up for chantix to see if that will help.

And I don't mean to sound crass with the "I know" it's just something that people have been saying for years and it grates on me. It's like when my sister inlaw tells me I need god or when your parents tell me the cure for depression is just being happy.

Well there's good advice and there's stupid advice, but the stupid isn't an adequate excuse for rejecting the good. But you knew that!
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
John

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby neonblack » Sun May 20, 2018 12:55 am

If you're okay with swapping it for yet another addiction, e-cigs can really help. I couldn't make the switch till I tried the Juul. The company made a vape for a different substance that was really high quality so I gave it a shot. Buy a starter kit, throw out all but the tobacco flavor, and never smoke a cigarette again. Except if you're like me and still smoke when you drink :picard:
neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Andrew » Sun May 20, 2018 1:54 am

Somehow lost my wallet. Cancelled my cards, Drivers license, Health insurance card and everything else. Arrrrrrrrghhh.

Atleast there's been no activity on anything.
Andrew

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby jirodreamsofdank » Sun May 20, 2018 2:38 am

Friend's son was killed last night - he was riding his bike home from work at 3:30 in the morning and some piece of shit hit him and ran. 19 years old. My friend's wife (and the kid's mother) died of breast cancer four years ago, it's been a hard road since then and while I aim to do my best to help my friend I wouldn't blame him in the least for abandoning all hope and decency.
jirodreamsofdank

experienced
experienced

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion