Re: The what ever thread...

Postby BetterOffShred » Sun May 13, 2018 2:07 pm

Is that the panda death metal one? I've been meaning to watch it
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Sun May 13, 2018 3:29 pm

Yup, thats the one. 1 season, 10 episodes. Its a fun watch.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Sun May 13, 2018 4:47 pm

Dude seriously I'm kind of worried we haven't heard from Sharky in a while. Nobody knows how to holler at him?
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Sun May 13, 2018 7:00 pm

I dunno. Anyone here have him on FB/ know him IRL?
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Sun May 13, 2018 10:10 pm

Yeah man that's what I was hoping. He's a pretty shred dude and I kind of miss his shit.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Sun May 13, 2018 10:17 pm

can we just have a ilf chip implant that always shows green on a side bar then when the light goes out ..........Image
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Sun May 13, 2018 10:48 pm

I looked up this nasty beer my friend gave me, and the reviews are all like
Pours a murky golden color. The head is a finger high and barely off-white in shade. Retention is excellent, and a nice ring of lacing clings to the glass.

Much like Papi Chulo, this is alluringly tropical just by judging from the aroma. Pineapple is the dominant note, augmented by mango, tangerine, and papaya. There are grassy yet dank touches to the hop profile. Malt is very gentle, only providing a touch of table sugar. The only thing this lacks is more than a couple dimensions.

The taste isn't a letdown - but maybe it's a bit less bold than the aroma suggested. Still, initial qualities of pineapple, tangerine, and mango wash over the palate nicely. Notes of white bread and sugar cookie appear on the middle. While there's little in the way of pine or grass, the finish is nice and rindy - this ends up giving it some bitterness. Lemon and lime qualities really ramp up nicely as more is consumed. This has more bitterness than the typical NE IPA...but is that a bad thing? The bitter bite (I think) really adds another desired dimension but never quite kills the desired balance. It's just about everything I look for from an IPA taste-wise.

While it's a bit chalky from the yeast presence, it compensates by being very dry yet crisp. The body is medium to medium-heavy, and it never quite gets in the way, either. Carbonation is low: this is more reliant on natural dryness.

But I'll summarize it more realistically.
Piss with hints of unsweetened grapefruit. One that you ate for breakfast before going to a job that you hate.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Mon May 14, 2018 1:44 pm

I was gonna have wine, but my last bottle got Oxidized and turned brown. Tasted like rubbing alcohol. Bleh.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Mon May 14, 2018 4:50 pm

Achtane wrote:I looked up this nasty beer my friend gave me, and the reviews are all like
Pours a murky golden color. The head is a finger high and barely off-white in shade. Retention is excellent, and a nice ring of lacing clings to the glass.

Much like Papi Chulo, this is alluringly tropical just by judging from the aroma. Pineapple is the dominant note, augmented by mango, tangerine, and papaya. There are grassy yet dank touches to the hop profile. Malt is very gentle, only providing a touch of table sugar. The only thing this lacks is more than a couple dimensions.

The taste isn't a letdown - but maybe it's a bit less bold than the aroma suggested. Still, initial qualities of pineapple, tangerine, and mango wash over the palate nicely. Notes of white bread and sugar cookie appear on the middle. While there's little in the way of pine or grass, the finish is nice and rindy - this ends up giving it some bitterness. Lemon and lime qualities really ramp up nicely as more is consumed. This has more bitterness than the typical NE IPA...but is that a bad thing? The bitter bite (I think) really adds another desired dimension but never quite kills the desired balance. It's just about everything I look for from an IPA taste-wise.

While it's a bit chalky from the yeast presence, it compensates by being very dry yet crisp. The body is medium to medium-heavy, and it never quite gets in the way, either. Carbonation is low: this is more reliant on natural dryness.

But I'll summarize it more realistically.
Piss with hints of unsweetened grapefruit. One that you ate for breakfast before going to a job that you hate.

I really hate it when people try to forcefully impart elegance and complexity in their shit by cramming douchey reviews down our throats. I live in the Pacific Northwest.. and everybody here is a fucking IPA professor now, no matter what bar you go to. It's just the worst man. Talk about pretentious. Great dude you just described a beer the way I'd describe having to watch Dr Zhivago again .. but people eat it up. "It totally IS rindy! Yet I wish there was more in the way of pine or grass"

... :|:

I liked your honest appraisal far more. I can really taste the job I hated going to.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Andrew » Mon May 14, 2018 5:10 pm

How else are you going to justify your pseudo Alcoholism by spending $20 on a single bottle of beer
Andrew

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Jero » Mon May 14, 2018 5:57 pm

IPA's suck :idk:

:duck:
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Mon May 14, 2018 6:19 pm

they suck but they getcha fucked(period)
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby tremolo3 » Mon May 14, 2018 7:57 pm

IPAs are the reason I gave alcohol another shot, heh
John wrote:"guys play quiet, listen to my small costly device."

PumpkinPieces wrote:Fer shoogaze

tuffteef wrote:all you need is a big muff and feelings
tremolo3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby BetterOffShred » Mon May 14, 2018 9:45 pm

I'm certainly not saying I don't enjoy an IPA .. but there's a difference with enjoying an IPA and being a douchey IPA professor at every bar you go to. Do I really give a fuck about IBU's? No.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Mon May 14, 2018 10:17 pm

I ate Chinese food 2 hrs ago and I can't stop getting boners.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion