Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby BitchPudding » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:12 pm

Board changed again.
Brought back the loop switcher since I'm a slut for stacking drive pedals. Loop one is the Boss Super Overdrive into the Fuck OD, which sounds so good for my mid gain sounds. Kind of like a midway between a fuzz and overdrive. I feel like thats mostly the fuck, but the super overdrive has a certain character to it that I love. Its a warm kinda full thing. Loop two is the turbo distortion into the russian muff. Did this mostly cause I liked the mid hump but I didnt like the loss of lows. So the russian fixed that and made things fuzzier. The sound together gives me mad sleep vibes for lack of a better comparison. Its this mid heavy grind with plenty of low end.

Oddly enough the thing with my board that changes the most is the drive section. All the time. I know what I want more now, so its easier to get there. Its just refining that sound constantly. Chasing the dragon so to speak.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby rustywire » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:47 pm

That some fine stackin and workflow on a board full of utility. I'd imagine swapping the 2 Boss drives is also fun way to mix things up :snax:
[B/S/T shoutouts] Shortlist: Hollow Earth|Ct5|856|Condor|Thermae|OP-1|half track reel2reel|Prophet6 ... :whoa:
rfurtkamp wrote:The only transparent thing I own is a set of drinking glasses.
rustywire

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:08 pm

rustywire wrote:That some fine stackin and workflow on a board full of utility. I'd imagine swapping the 2 Boss drives is also fun way to mix things up :snax:

Yea man. The loop switcher also has a button that makes loop two go into loop one to change up the tone. And a momentary switch for loop one. Saves me on switching things out by hand.

Something I really wanna get tho is a patchulator so I can really fuck with the order. One day.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby rustywire » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:34 pm

For brappy bazz thump
add J-fretless w/flats Image

delay is circa '88 dm-3 clone with interesting pre/buffer/tonestack. The bell-shelving EQ (Tone knob) is always-on and active. Most useful, although I'm on the fence about it with bass. Density Hulk (meatbox) is going to take its place, but setup still needs something extra, another time or mod wildcard. TB loop box just chillin :hobbes:
[B/S/T shoutouts] Shortlist: Hollow Earth|Ct5|856|Condor|Thermae|OP-1|half track reel2reel|Prophet6 ... :whoa:
rustywire

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby goroth » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:37 am

OOOOOH that low fuzz!

Always meant to pick up one of them!
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby Jero » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:51 am

goroth wrote:OOOOOH that low fuzz!

For real! I have been wondering what was up with them lately. They started churning out some cool new stuff and went off the radar again it seems :?:
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby rustywire » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:09 pm

That Low Fuzz is now 10 years old :whoa:
http://www.ilovefuzz.com/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=3897
rustywire

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby goroth » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:06 am

Jero wrote:

For real! I have been wondering what was up with them lately. They started churning out some cool new stuff and went off the radar again it seems :?:

Yeah. Pretty sure Penny dude has had his ups and downs and is happy doing his day job.
My Radio Deluxe is one definitely a desert island pedal.
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby Jero » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:31 am

goroth wrote:
Jero wrote:

Yeah. Pretty sure Penny dude has had his ups and downs and is happy doing his day job.
My Radio Deluxe is one definitely a desert island pedal.

That's what I figured. Man, I always wanted to try those Radios...wasn't that TweedBassman?

...did some digging. Forgot about this: http://ilovefuzz.com/viewtopic.php?f=245&t=51175

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby robapov » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:47 pm

ded
robapov

committed
committed

Postby rustywire » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:57 am

robapov wrote:Image

happy to help :whoa: :eek:
rustywire

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jero » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:35 am

rustywire wrote:
robapov wrote:Image

Alright alright, ok, hold on...What is the pink Dminner looking thing? What is the white arcade console magic box, seen it before but what is it again?? What is that crazy long expression pedal?

...and most importantly, what is puppys name? :)

Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby rustywire » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:14 am

Handsome. All handsome.
rustywire

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby robapov » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:32 pm

Thanks for the help guys!

O jeez . . . the Pink pedal is a strange ring mod / crusher pedal built by Dminner ... same with the arcade console, a delay that is something stunning to look at...perfect for gigs, everyone is curious as to what it is. Brings a lot of attention, which I dig.

Long expression pedal is a volume pedal...Bloomery? It is built like a tank and is oh so smooth...most of my sounds with this particular setup are volume swells and whale sounds mixed with eastern type scales and tonalities...I am sure a lot of yall can relate.

The good pupper is named Jackie and is an inspiration to us all . . . Jackie my dear . ...

Once the setup was put together for recording I thought it the perfect lil ILoveFuzz board. Though I am incompetent with a computer and uploading of images (THANK YOU RUSTYWIRE). Mostly a songwriter and guitar player who does not know much besides the instrument and history of it all. This forum is a constant inspiration and the builders and community here is what helps me discover new sounds utilizing gear I never even dreamed of. We have opportunities to create sounds never emitted into the universe. T R U L Y a beautiful thing. Much LOVE <3
ded
robapov

committed
committed

Postby jrfox92 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:48 pm

Jero wrote:
rustywire wrote:
robapov wrote:
NSFW: show

Alright alright, ok, hold on...What is the pink Dminner looking thing? What is the white arcade console magic box, seen it before but what is it again?? What is that crazy long expression pedal?

...and most importantly, what is puppys name? :)

Pitchatron (I think it's some kind of PT2399 circuit? :idk: )
PDS1002
Looks like a bloomery volume

Edit: oh, I guess I was late to the party
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear