FORM2 Sale - June 9th 11PM CET

Moderator: Pladask

FORM2 Sale - June 9th 11PM CET

Postby Pladask » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:09 pm

Hey!

I'm selling 15 x FORM2 pedals on Saturday June 9th 11PM CET. Will cost 360 USD + shipping. These are only available to people outside of Norway (twist!). If you're a resident of Norway you need to attend a BandOrg workshop to acquire FORM2. All 15 units are expected to sell within the first hour. The pedal will never be available for sale again through Pladask Elektrisk or any associated dealers. So if you're super serious about getting one of these this is your best chance.

Happy hunting!

Manual:
https://pladaskelektrisk.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/FORM2_manual_ENG.pdf

Where to keep a lookout once 11PM creeps close:
https://pladaskelektrisk.com/products/
Pladask

committed
committed

Re: FORM2 Sale - June 9th 11PM CET

Postby oldangelmidnight » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:17 pm

Maybe someday you want to come to the US and do a workshop? We could organize an ILF meetup around it.
oldangelmidnight

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Tristan » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:15 am

I have no idea anymore what's the difference between this one and the Fabrikat even though I did see some videos, can you explain it a bit further?
good deals with: the_brow, phantasmagorovich, alexsga, DarkAxel, goroth, The Wood Wizard, Tendollarcat, vbps, monkeydancer, intothegroove, Brobee
Tristan

Supporter
Supporter

Postby UglyCasanova » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:41 am

FORM2 has all of the programs from Fabrikat, plus one more bank of effects from FORM1 (with some variation) and a blank bank for your own programs. FORM2 also has mapping options for the secondary footswitch, whereas on Fabrikat it is always paired with POT0 (loop). FORM2 was made for workshops. Fabrikat was made for production. I assume Pladask just made some FORM2s because of all the demand from people unable to make it to a workshop.
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Pladask » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:38 am

UglyCasanova wrote:FORM2 has all of the programs from Fabrikat, plus one more bank of effects from FORM1 (with some variation) and a blank bank for your own programs. FORM2 also has mapping options for the secondary footswitch, whereas on Fabrikat it is always paired with POT0 (loop). FORM2 was made for workshops. Fabrikat was made for production. I assume Pladask just made some FORM2s because of all the demand from people unable to make it to a workshop.

Are you looking for a new job? :hug:
Pladask

committed
committed

Postby Pladask » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:44 am

oldangelmidnight wrote:Maybe someday you want to come to the US and do a workshop? We could organize an ILF meetup around it.

I am actually dreaming about just this! It won't be happening with FORM2 as I have an agreement with BandOrg who operate in Norway. Basically they've funded the whole FORM2 development which is super sweet for me! For some still-unknown future project with no strings attached I'd be looking into going to North America and Continental Europe. Probably won't happen before 2020 or later.
Pladask

committed
committed

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:21 am

Pladask wrote: Probably won't happen before 2020 or later.

If I can manage to change our election laws before then, we might have to run you for President:

Pladask 2020

:snax:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby UglyCasanova » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:13 am

Pladask wrote:
UglyCasanova wrote:FORM2 has all of the programs from Fabrikat, plus one more bank of effects from FORM1 (with some variation) and a blank bank for your own programs. FORM2 also has mapping options for the secondary footswitch, whereas on Fabrikat it is always paired with POT0 (loop). FORM2 was made for workshops. Fabrikat was made for production. I assume Pladask just made some FORM2s because of all the demand from people unable to make it to a workshop.

Are you looking for a new job? :hug:

Yes. :lol:
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Tristan » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:33 am

But the Fabrikat seems to have more knobs and switches so is it in any way more specialized in the patches than the Form 2 maybe?
I'm also curious to know which extra patches from the Form 1 it includes.
good deals with: the_brow, phantasmagorovich, alexsga, DarkAxel, goroth, The Wood Wizard, Tendollarcat, vbps, monkeydancer, intothegroove, Brobee
Tristan

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Pladask » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:41 pm

Tristan wrote:But the Fabrikat seems to have more knobs and switches so is it in any way more specialized in the patches than the Form 2 maybe?
I'm also curious to know which extra patches from the Form 1 it includes.

Nope has less parameters. It includes all the patches from FORM1 except the Reverse Delay, Shuffler effect and Time Stretch programs. These were removed as I've written more refined versions that you'll find in the FABRIKAT banks (1 and 2). Instead there's now a sample/hold filter, a pitch tremolo thingy and a octave reverb.

Chankgeez wrote:
Pladask wrote: Probably won't happen before 2020 or later.

If I can manage to change our election laws before then, we might have to run you for President:

Pladask 2020

:snax:

Megalomania increases!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Pladask

committed
committed

Postby Tristan » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:32 pm

Uhh, I don't get it, which one are you talking about, Form 2 or Fabrikat?
Sorry.. ;) :lol:

Fabrikat has less controls / parameters?
Tristan

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Pladask » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:55 pm

Tristan wrote:Uhh, I don't get it, which one are you talking about, Form 2 or Fabrikat?
Sorry.. ;) :lol:

Fabrikat has less controls / parameters?

Sorry :facepalm: FABRIKAT has fewer parameters. Here's a side by side comparison (without the graphics.. sorry!) from instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BeidcoBnXj8/?taken-by=pladaskelektrisk

As UC said it's mostly the mapping options for CV/EXP and the footswitch + extra programs.

FORM2 Manual:
https://pladaskelektrisk.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/FORM2_manual_ENG.pdf

FABRIKAT Manual:
https://pladaskelektrisk.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/FABRIKAT_Manual_ENG.pdf
Pladask

committed
committed

Postby Paul_C » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:07 pm

I tried, and failed :(

I filled in the form but by the time I hit Paypal they'd gone (2 mins)

Never mind!
Paul_C

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby shikawkee » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:04 pm

Me too and out of obsessiveness I tried and hour earlier than posted, it was there (!) but once added to my cart it said "we don't have enough to fulfill your order" even when I tried to check out and this was at exactly 4pm CST (It wasn't supposed to go on sale according to CET instructions until 5pm CST). Damn.
Singer-songwriter, composer and author. I also manufacture and distribute Gary Hall designed and endorsed Lexicon PCM42 mods. Owner of HOSAT Effects. BETA tester for Line 6 and Eventide.
shikawkee

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby cbm » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:31 pm

I'm really excited. I managed to snag one of these, after failing mightily with the Fabrikat. The lesson I take from this is that setting an alarm, then obsessively refreshing your browser in the seconds before launch pays off!
cbm

committed
committed

Next

Return to Pladask Elektrisk