What are you listening to right now?



Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Postby foomanfat » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:10 pm

Image
Hey! Let's talk about serious thing. We're gonna talk about guitar, dude.
daseb wrote:sorry dude, I apologise, val kilmer was a great songwriter and truly understood the mystic ways of the native american.
foomanfat

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 5739
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:50 pm

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Postby BetterOffShred » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:14 pm

[youtube]https://youtu.be/aZWrnezvE3o
[/youtube]
Man what the fuck does it take to link shit here.
Fuuuuu :mad:
BetterOffShred

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2738
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:01 pm

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Postby ofconnor » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:06 am

BetterOffShred wrote:
Man what the fuck does it take to link shit here.
Fuuuuu :mad:


You need to remove the 's' from the https:// and use the non-shortened YouTube URL.

In your case, it's [youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZWrnezvE3o [/youtube] (no spaces between the URL and the tags).

I dig the song!
ofconnor

User avatar
uncommitted
uncommitted
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:12 pm

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Postby Heraclitus Akimbo » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:08 am

[vimeo]http://vimeo.com/266697080[/vimeo]
Urgh, will that at least link in an url tag? http://vimeo.com/266697080

Room-sized mechanized hurdy-gurdy installation? Oh, yes.

"organistrum:prototype is a long-string sound installation that is bowed by rosined, rotating wheels: a principal borrowed from the vielle à roue (hurdy gurdy/Drehleier/zanfoña/ghironda/etc). The piece is notional and is intended to be adaptable to different installation environments. Therefore it will always be a prototype.

In this iteration, six strings of between 20 and 32 metres (about 65-105 feet) in length are activated by rosined wheels under computer control. They are amplified by a resonator made of a large arch of fibreglass. Strings of such lengths behave in many unusual ways and the sound you are hearing is completely acoustic and untreated."
solo (mostly ambient): https://heraclitusakimbo.bandcamp.com/
band (spontaneous kosmische): https://stargoon.bandcamp.com/
Heraclitus Akimbo

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:59 pm
Location: T.O.

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Postby BetterOffShred » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:42 am

ofconnor wrote:
BetterOffShred wrote:
Man what the fuck does it take to link shit here.
Fuuuuu :mad:


You need to remove the 's' from the https:// and use the non-shortened YouTube URL.

In your case, it's [youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZWrnezvE3o [/youtube] (no spaces between the URL and the tags).

I dig the song!

Yeah man. Rocket from the crypt is pretty dope. That song slays pretty good. Thanks for the tip I'll try it.
BetterOffShred

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2738
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:01 pm

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Postby foomanfat » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:27 am

The new Armed record is a dense wall of chaos.
https://thearmed.bandcamp.com/album/only-love
Image
Hey! Let's talk about serious thing. We're gonna talk about guitar, dude.
daseb wrote:sorry dude, I apologise, val kilmer was a great songwriter and truly understood the mystic ways of the native american.
foomanfat

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 5739
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:50 pm

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:36 am

Heraclitus Akimbo wrote:
Urgh, will that at least link in an url tag? http://vimeo.com/266697080

Room-sized mechanized hurdy-gurdy installation? Oh, yes.

"organistrum:prototype is a long-string sound installation that is bowed by rosined, rotating wheels: a principal borrowed from the vielle à roue (hurdy gurdy/Drehleier/zanfoña/ghironda/etc). The piece is notional and is intended to be adaptable to different installation environments. Therefore it will always be a prototype.

In this iteration, six strings of between 20 and 32 metres (about 65-105 feet) in length are activated by rosined wheels under computer control. They are amplified by a resonator made of a large arch of fibreglass. Strings of such lengths behave in many unusual ways and the sound you are hearing is completely acoustic and untreated."


For Vimeo embedding, just add "www." before the "vimeo" in the address. :thumb:



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNjKf1FMjHc
"You can't copyright circuits really." - Ed Sanner …………….0.............
"The effects market was really nothing more than a bunch of beggars and thieves, all building off one another's work." - Dan Armstrong…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"...a benevolent dictatorship can be O.K. for as long as the benevolence lasts…” - Hardy Green
"Flangers gonna Flange, though. There's no way around that." - Joel Korte
Chankgeez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 34538
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Postby Bassist_Diver » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:30 pm

Image
The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. - Jacques Cousteau
Good dealings with: Vrom, Conky

Yamaha / Gallien-Krueger / Pedals
Bassist_Diver

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:20 am
Location: Texas

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Postby OldGeorge » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:12 pm

OldGeorge

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 10:04 pm
Location: chicago

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Postby Dandolin » Tue May 01, 2018 10:41 am

Dandolin

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3904
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:33 pm
Location: On the pharm in PA

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Postby comesect2.0 » Wed May 02, 2018 8:03 pm

bluehoney is releasing this on vinyl soon
NSFW: show
Image
LuR SMELT NiTH

if we find all the dragon balls, ....we could do something crazy.
comesect2.0

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4364
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:44 pm
Location: TX

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Postby D.o.S. » Thu May 03, 2018 7:13 am

Blind Idiot God rules!

I'm spending today with the Lungfish discography.
NSFW: show
for easy reference:
Image

good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 28442
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Ewe-Kay

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Postby Iommic Pope » Thu May 03, 2018 8:55 am

WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11370
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: Frimmin' on the Fram

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Postby comesect2.0 » Thu May 03, 2018 9:31 am


feelin better now.
:bear:
NSFW: show
Image
LuR SMELT NiTH

if we find all the dragon balls, ....we could do something crazy.
comesect2.0

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4364
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:44 pm
Location: TX

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Postby Dandolin » Thu May 03, 2018 12:53 pm

Dandolin

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3904
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:33 pm
Location: On the pharm in PA

PreviousNext

Return to Music



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.