Outward - Time Stretch / Audio Sample and Hold

Moderator: Teej212

Re: Outward - Time Stretch / Audio Sample and Hold

Postby damnableman » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:13 pm

xo
Last edited by damnableman on Sat May 04, 2019 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
damnableman

committed
committed

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:44 pm

affectperdals wrote:Just pointing out the hypocrisy from last time he jumped down my throat for selling a no memory, made a big deal about it. I just think it's kinda funny, that's all I really have to say about it.

I think what he criticized had more to do with pumping and dumping on your part. Again, Worra always give the best deals to ILFers, so I feel your stance is quite unreasonable and has more to do with getting revenge for the nerve Worra struck when he pointed to your very unILF behavior ;)
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

https://linktr.ee/disarmdarcy

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Jwar » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:44 pm

Disarm D'arcy wrote:
affectperdals wrote:Just pointing out the hypocrisy from last time he jumped down my throat for selling a no memory, made a big deal about it. I just think it's kinda funny, that's all I really have to say about it.

I think what he criticized had more to do with pumping and dumping on your part. Again, Worra always give the best deals to ILFers, so I feel your stance is quite unreasonable and has more to do with getting revenge for the nerve Worra struck when he pointed to your very unILF behavior ;)

No offense to Damon or anyone else but dude is totally right. It doesn’t matter who is more ILF, what an odd way of thinking of things.

I’ve said this on this forum more times than I care to but many of us live in a Capitalist country. We buy and sell for profit because why wouldn’t we? If I can make money on something, you better bet your ass I will do so and be happy about it.

You guys are salty as fuck lately and need to get off your fucking soap boxes.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby jrfox92 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:38 pm

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:I’ve said this on this forum more times than I care to but many of us live in a Capitalist country. We buy and sell for profit because why wouldn’t we? If I can make money on something, you better bet your ass I will do so and be happy about it.

Capitalism also allows for prospective buyers to vocalize their concerns with sellers' pricing on products and it's up to the sellers to either ignore it or ruin their reputation by squabbling. :poke:
Jesus Was a Robot wrote:You guys are salty as fuck lately and need to get off your fucking soap boxes.

No soapboxes would've been stood on if affectperdals could get the fuck over each and every little slight he experiences on the internet. :idk:
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:51 pm

I don’t agree at all but maybe this is a convo that needs to happen outside of this thread.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby damnableman » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:22 am

xo
Last edited by damnableman on Sat May 04, 2019 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
damnableman

committed
committed

Postby resincum » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:07 am

mine is also* balls breakingly quiet, otherwise it's -amazing- at what it does :)*
i'm glad i can call you a friend. even if i'll never see you again
resincum

Supporter
Supporter

Postby publicfig » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:37 pm

Same issue with mine, It cuts a lot of volume from my tone, which makes it difficult to engage mid-set. That being said, I "solved" it by putting it in the effects loop of my Tåken, which also has the added benefit of sounding rad as shit as well. Then I just adjust post-volume on the Tåken
publicfig

interested
interested

Postby Teej212 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:53 pm

thanks for the feedback all - ill add a vol trimmer to the next batch. once I find a solution Ill be happy to fix anyone whos gotten one.
Teej212

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby damnableman » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:49 pm

xo
Last edited by damnableman on Sat May 04, 2019 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
damnableman

committed
committed

Postby damnableman » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:55 pm

xo
Last edited by damnableman on Sat May 04, 2019 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
damnableman

committed
committed

Postby Jwar » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:20 pm

I agree with the wet/dry control options as well as a way to boost overall volume, which could potentially be in the mix circuit as well (at least the volume issue). I wish I would have saw this before I sold mine. Derp. Oh well. I didn't make a huge profit like I made it out to seem. haha. I think I basically made like 20 bucks after I paid Reverb/Paypal/Shipping. So, maybe I'll get the more updated version if/when you do that.

Does this pedal have an analog and digital signal path?

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Seance » Sat May 26, 2018 10:50 am

To compensate for the volume drop of the Outward I usually have something upstream
that I can boost the signal with. I do like to plug and play a bunch of loops, and when
I turn the MIX knob on the Outward, I sometimes also compensate the VOLUME of some
other pedal upstream (in this case, the BitQuest).

Oh... and for this video I used a video of me shooting a video of me shooting a video of...
anyhow, it is a videotape version of "generation loss". Wish I had a pedal version too! ;)

Seance

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Seance » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:39 pm

Teej212 wrote:thanks for the feedback all.

I think I've mentioned this to you before, but I'll just reiterate even though perhaps
the logistics of the internals of the pedal necessitate the toggles being the way that
they are, but....anywho....

I'd love it if the top Mode toggle was oriented to go Up/Down instead of Left/Right.

That way it would correspond to the labels for the Type toggle, which goes Left/Center/Right.
The direction and text of the Type toggle exactly correspond to each other, thus making
everything 100% intuitive and facilitating live tweaking while playing the musics.

To my mind the top, 2-way toggle should move Up/Down so that it matches
the painted labels:
< / <> / >

E / C / S

I know that this is a small thing, but it often trips me up, even though there are only
two Modes to be in, I often don't instantly remember which is which. Which makes me
kick myself, which makes it hard to play guitar or stomp switches (due to one leg being
occupied with the self-kicking).
Seance

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Zijnzijn Zijnzijn! » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:43 am

So the v2 that just got posted on IG looks dope but i want to clarify - there's a v2 Outward that's separate from the Cliffhanger that was at NAMM yeah?
Zijnzijn Zijnzijn!

committed
committed

PreviousNext

Return to Cooper fx