INCINERATOR

Moderator: intothegroove

Re: INCINERATOR

Postby intothegroove » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:57 pm

Yes they'll be the same as in the tourbox, Unfortunately it's a mission to build and drill out especially :grumpy: but if people come to me wanting the big box one I might be obliged to do it once in awhile :p :cool:
intothegroove

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby doommeow » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:08 pm

Good, I think.... I still think the Incinerator is a little too big, more so than anything else in the I/E lineup, but for my board the current footprint should work better.
doommeow

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby grygrx » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:15 pm

doommeow wrote:Good, I think.... I still think the Incinerator is a little too big, more so than anything else in the I/E lineup, but for my board the current footprint should work better.

It's big enough to almost always end up as a 'what the fuck is that' conversation starter.
grygrx

committed
committed

Postby intothegroove » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:19 pm

grygrx wrote:
doommeow wrote:Good, I think.... I still think the Incinerator is a little too big, more so than anything else in the I/E lineup, but for my board the current footprint should work better.

It's big enough to almost always end up as a 'what the fuck is that' conversation starter.

:lol: :p :cool:
intothegroove

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby UglyCasanova » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:51 am

I'm a little late to the party... :erm:

UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby intothegroove » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:46 pm

Incredible buddy! THANK YOU!!!! did you try mixing the two channels and both oscillators? really explore the ranges of the oscillators together and the input and outputs and voltage. There are just way to many psychotic oscillations and unique sounds to be had! :omg: :hug: :hug: :hug:
intothegroove

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby UglyCasanova » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:23 pm

how...how do I do that? :lol:

I've just tried playing with two people into two different amps, which was great! :)

Pleasure was all mine! :snax: :hug:
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby intothegroove » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:53 pm

Bass and guitar at once, killer buddy! :omg: All you have to do is put a patch cable from one output to the other input and switch both channels on and you can swap the channel order by doing the same with the other output so...

plug your guitar into input 1 and take output 1 and patch it in to input 2 and then output 2 goes to wherever you want and the same thing goes the other way. You should try that and mix the two channels and oscillators together :evil:
:animal:

The extra jack was an attempt at expression control lol but it didn't work out for that circuit :lol:
intothegroove

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby dunbine » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:05 am

Almost back? Curious if the standard will have the same dual input/output as the deluxe? Maybe I still have time to cheat on taxes to fund one of these...

Good deals: DannDubbleEwe, D.o.S., nevada, lordgalvar, Jwar, baremountain, LaoWiz, Jero, Cody_Pole, goroth
dunbine

Supporter
Supporter

Postby worra » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:48 am

dunbine wrote:Almost back? Curious if the standard will have the same dual input/output as the deluxe? Maybe I still have time to cheat on taxes to fund one of these...

These look gorgeous but to me, $800 is an absolutely-no-freaking-way price point. Also, the only clips are from UC's demo of the old one three years ago? :idk:
https://foldednote.bandcamp.com
https://sunbeamer.bandcamp.com
https://www.instagram.com/_sunbeamer/

DRodriguez wrote:home is where the noise is

aen wrote:I'm pretty much kicked out of hipster beverage town.
worra

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby ibarakishi » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:59 am

worra wrote:These look gorgeous but to me, $800 is an absolutely-no-freaking-way price point. Also, the only clips are from UC's demo of the old one three years ago? :idk:

i reread the email update 3 times just to make sure i was reading the numbers right. i was expecting at max around the price of the rm 1n, but i guess at the end of the day anyone can price anything at whatever they want. i just won't ever get to play one of these, but i guess i am not the target buyer/player either though at this point. makes me sad, i was really looking forward to this hard, and it takes a lot for me to be excited about a fuzz pedal now :cry:
good deals/trades/business with: JonnyAngle, rdw102, crochambeau, worra, $harkToootth, Olin, fuzzonaut, friendship, ianmarks, digi2t
ibarakishi

experienced
experienced

Postby worra » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:08 am

ibarakishi wrote:
worra wrote:These look gorgeous but to me, $800 is an absolutely-no-freaking-way price point. Also, the only clips are from UC's demo of the old one three years ago? :idk:

i reread the email update 3 times just to make sure i was reading the numbers right. i was expecting at max around the price of the rm 1n, but i guess at the end of the day anyone can price anything at whatever they want. i just won't ever get to play one of these, but i guess i am not the target buyer/player either though at this point. makes me sad, i was really looking forward to this hard, and it takes a lot for me to be excited about a fuzz pedal now :cry:

Maybe we can hope it was a typo?
https://foldednote.bandcamp.com
https://sunbeamer.bandcamp.com
https://www.instagram.com/_sunbeamer/

DRodriguez wrote:home is where the noise is

aen wrote:I'm pretty much kicked out of hipster beverage town.
worra

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby ibarakishi » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:13 am

worra wrote:
Maybe we can hope it was a typo?

I can only hope.

I felt like an idiot rereading that sentence so many times, but seriously my brain just didn't understand it at first. Ever since he said he was going to rerelease these (october was the first estimate?) i have been so excited. But this really crushed me :picard:
good deals/trades/business with: JonnyAngle, rdw102, crochambeau, worra, $harkToootth, Olin, fuzzonaut, friendship, ianmarks, digi2t
ibarakishi

experienced
experienced

Postby neonblack » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:02 pm

Maybe he can chime in here and let us know what's up?
neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby intothegroove » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:54 pm

Hey everyone

Unfortunately the price isn't a typo, I know it's a lot but when I made a few of them years ago, I made almost nothing after parts, shipping and then taxes. I feel bad about pricing it high and I know it leaves a lot of people out but I will absolutely not make them for what I was before, the parts are really pricey, it's just me doing them and it takes about three and a half days to complete just one. I put it at this price becasue I knew I would get a few people still and I wouldn't have to kill myself making them, I really want people on here to have access to them, maybe we can figure out a way of getting some to people who really want it. So far I have 10 people that signed up for one and there are still more who haven't checked their email yet, so maybe a few more will sign up? The whole point is that I wanted to make a small run of these again but this time at least make it worth building them.

The standard one will be in the same size enclosure as the 4046-M, unfortunately it won't have the separate in's and out's, that's a feature of the deluxe version only. I have finally found someone to drill and engrave my enclosures and I just got the pcb's in the mail yesterday so the standard incinerator will be heading to dealers in the next few weeks, I really wanted to release these last October but life got me caught up and I had to find a new PCB manufacturer and all kinds of other nonsense. Last year was rough :(

Sorry guys, I know this sucks, but I'm not going to kill myself building these things for nothing again :no:
intothegroove

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to Industrialectric