The Confessions Thread

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The Confessions Thread

Postby Kacey Y » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:52 am

On the real life confessions tip, I was scared as fuck of clowns when I was a kid.
Appalachian Queer Punk Moms Local 138
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby $harkToootth » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:05 am

Are we all on the same wavelength? Or in the same cluster? I've been pretty obsessed with DMT Jesters the past 72 hours.
I always loved clowns as a kid (and "adult" :lol: )
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby gnomethrone » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:15 am

Corey Y wrote:On the real life confessions tip, I was scared as fuck of clowns when I was a kid.

I'm more scared of them now. As a kid I just kinda accepted that it was a normal thing. Now I look at them like "Why are you like this? What are you up to?" I hung out with some circus folk from this weird avant garde troop a few times and they were fun and interesting people but man there was some dark shit just below the surface.
good dealings here:
NSFW: show
Ancient Astronaught, fuzzlord!, onyxrhino, lordgalvar, JoeTheStache, kbit, BoatRich, oscillateur, grindonomicon, doommeow, fever606, Bearstripes, Casavettes, Faldoe, jellyfishfuzz, morange, Teej212, MEC, ianmarks, JWAR, Raj007
gnomethrone

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:19 am

Oh boy...do tell, please? :lol:
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Kacey Y » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:38 am

I'm as fine with clowns now as I am any people. In other words, as long as they're not getting in my face or bugging me, it's fine. The sight of clowns isn't scary to me now. When I was small though, every single clown ever was always like "I'm just going to bend at the waste and pop my face right in front of this kid and wave with a crazy expression on my already painted face, he'll like that!". Then it became a general sense of uh oh, there's a clown over there, head down, drift behind mom's leg, keep moving situation. In general anybody aggressively invading my personal space freaked me out as a kid and annoys me as an adult. I was definitely a scaredy cat as a little kid though.
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby gnomethrone » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:04 pm

$harkToootth wrote:Oh boy...do tell, please? :lol:

Nothing real fun or wacky just the usual sad stuff that you never expect but end up running into in outre subculture situations. I probably shouldn't say anything too specific. One anecdote: I bought a few cartons of mexican camel cigarettes for super cheap from this sword swallower after he fucked up his esophagus in a stunt gone wrong and couldn't smoke for awhile. I quit years ago but at the time it was like winning the lotto.
good dealings here:
Ancient Astronaught, fuzzlord!, onyxrhino, lordgalvar, JoeTheStache, kbit, BoatRich, oscillateur, grindonomicon, doommeow, fever606, Bearstripes, Casavettes, Faldoe, jellyfishfuzz, morange, Teej212, MEC, ianmarks, JWAR, Raj007
gnomethrone

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:04 pm

Confession perhaps?
In an effort to improve my health by 10% (I'm a pretty healthy guy all things considered...just have been inspired to make a few tweaks lately) I have been drinking and eating beets everyday. Not a lot, just putting some beets in salads and drinking two 12oz glasses of beet juice per day.
Consequently it looks like I'm shitting organs every time I make :lol:
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Kacey Y » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:13 pm

$harkToootth wrote:Confession perhaps?
In an effort to improve my health by 10% (I'm a pretty healthy guy all things considered...just have been inspired to make a few tweaks lately) I have been drinking and eating beets everyday. Not a lot, just putting some beets in salads and drinking two 12oz glasses of beet juice per day.
Consequently it looks like I'm shitting organs every time I make :lol:

The last time I ate a beet salad I pissed red and flipped out until I remembered.
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby $harkToootth » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:14 pm

Oh yeah, that's happening too :lol: I've been drinking 2 glasses of Pomegranate juice/day too so it's only adding to the mix :lol:
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby adamajah » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:55 pm

I avoid putting the peanut butter on my english muffins straight out of the toaster. I let em cool for a minute so they don't turn into oil slicks.
adamajah

experienced
experienced

Postby BetterOffShred » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:16 pm

I frequently think I ate beets until I remember I'm actually shitting organs.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:21 pm

BetterOffShred wrote:I frequently think I ate beets until I remember I'm actually shitting organs.

I dun goofed!!!
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:28 pm

Seriously though, why do things like beets that are so tasty have such a gnarly impact on defecation? It's similar to plowing a whole bag of cherries.. boom you're done. Life's over. A few times in my life I was gorging myself on cherries and other fruit, and I knew the squirts were imminent, but I was just unable to muster any fucks. I knew my fate, and greedily consumed the pile anyway. Later, while clutching the toilet seat to prevent liftoff I reflected upon my decision .. knowing that I'd make the same one again
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Kacey Y » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:50 pm

The secret is to never stop getting diarrhea.
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby gnomethrone » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:27 pm

I'm sitting in a classroom for the first time in 15 years and I feel like I'm gonna legit shit my organs out.
good dealings here:
gnomethrone

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion