POLITICS: what have you done for us lately?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: "… the foulest shithole in the world." - Vicente Fox

Postby hbombgraphics » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:31 pm

D.o.S. wrote:
Faldoe wrote:Why I suggested people check out the new Chapelle special.....

Trump may actually end up being a good thing for America in that his stupidity and doucheness are beyond what’ve seen. Perhaps people can put aside their political differences and all agree he and people like him are truly assholes and we as a country need to get away from
People that harbor those such thinking and perception.

Or he will just embolden more people to come out and act like he does.

Nah it's going to least Oprah because we're ducked.

Oprah is only 63, I thought she was much older than that, not sure why.
Gunner Recall wrote:This thread is bad and everyone in it should feel bad.

Iommic Pope wrote:This thread is mediocre at best, but I encourage everyone posting in it to feel as awesome as possible.

https://soundcloud.com/hbombgraphics
hbombgraphics

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:13 pm

Blows my mind to see "shithole" used on fucking CCN.

idk why thats such a big deal to me. Whatever.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Kacey Y » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:43 pm

BitchPudding wrote:Blows my mind to see "shithole" used on fucking CCN.

idk why thats such a big deal to me. Whatever.

I've read a few comments about how people think it's inappropriate that news outlets are printing and saying the word "shithole" uncensored. Which is kind of hilariously sad, because it's appropriate to say/write it, when it's a quote from the president of the Unites States of America, talking about other countries during an immigration policy negotiation. Primarily because it's a thing that's never been reported before. I won't claim it's a think that's never happened, but it's never been reported. It's not even unprecedented for him since being in office, he just hasn't used this vulgar of language to so directly insult people of color from other countries during official policy meetings. He usually limits it to his fan fluff rallies that he claims the media does want them to see (that they broadcast).
Appalachian Queer Punk Moms Local 138
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby gnomethrone » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:10 pm

I was driving and NPR played a clip of Sen. Dick Durbin discussing this event. I just heard "shithole" on NPR.
good dealings here:
NSFW: show
Ancient Astronaught, fuzzlord!, onyxrhino, lordgalvar, JoeTheStache, kbit, BoatRich, oscillateur, grindonomicon, doommeow, fever606, Bearstripes, Casavettes, Faldoe, jellyfishfuzz, morange, Teej212, MEC, ianmarks, JWAR, Raj007
gnomethrone

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:14 pm

Haven't heard this yet so I typed in shithole and Google showed me how he never said shithole just "tough" words and he wants to stop drugs and fund the military....swear I'm in a pkd novel.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:03 pm

Faldoe wrote:Or he will just embolden more people to come out and act like he does.

well, you all saw what happened here in Charlottesville...there were Nazis with MAGA hats on, and David Duke said they were there to help Trump make America great again.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby dubkitty » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:31 pm

i ran across this during my evening trawl through the internet and wanted y'all to see it. this is the best example of a newsreader in righteous indignation i've seen in many years, possibly since Network. after all the hoopla, it made me really happy.

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:45 pm

psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby dubkitty » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:10 pm

that's precious. my mind remains boggled. :wha?: i wasn't expecting that the wheels would start coming off the Trump Train so soon.

dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Gone Fission » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:35 pm

comesect2.0 wrote:....swear I'm in a pkd novel.

We've all been getting the Dick this last year.
D.o.S. wrote:Broadly speaking, if we at ILF are dropping 300 bucks on a pedal it probably sounds like an SNES holocaust.
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
UglyCasanova wrote:brb gonna slap my dick on my stomp boxes
Gone Fission

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:48 pm

Shit, if things really hit the fan I'll gladly move to Norway and buy everyone a round of beer as an apology.

dubkitty wrote:that's precious. my mind remains boggled. :wha?: i wasn't expecting that the wheels would start coming off the Trump Train so soon.

I for one can't believe it took this long. Every time shit like this happens it seems like its reported, nothing comes of it, and everyone is silent until the next stupid thing poopnturdblossom says makes headlines.

Everyday I keep asking myself if people really are this blind to the blatant arrogance and racism at the helm of our country, or is everyone just turning a blind eye cause it feels like nothing can be done?

Like, literally a few years ago we had Obama in office and it seemed like we were progressing in the right direction away from old antiquated ideas, and then this stupid reality show fuck by some crapshoot wins the presidency like its a high school talent show and fucks everything up.

We should be better than this. We should be beyond this. Yet here we are, angry, confused and afraid.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby codetocontra » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:09 am

BitchPudding wrote:Like, literally a few years ago we had Obama in office and it seemed like we were progressing in the right direction away from old antiquated ideas, and then this stupid reality show fuck by some crapshoot wins the presidency like its a high school talent show and fucks everything up.

It seemed that way. There was real hope at first and there were good things that happened. No real scandals. But there was an undercurrent of discontent growing as heard by the "not my president" and "thanks, Obama" types, oh and the whole birth certificate bullshit. People so bitter he made changes and seemingly just bitter because of everything, including being black. I was ecstatic when he was elected, it felt like we collectively figured out right from wrong.
codetocontra

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Snufkino » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:24 am

dubkitty wrote:i ran across this during my evening trawl through the internet and wanted y'all to see it. this is the best example of a newsreader in righteous indignation i've seen in many years, possibly since Network. after all the hoopla, it made me really happy.

Neat. Also, he sounds like the JustNick of news broadcasting.
Snufkino

experienced
experienced

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:26 pm

comesect2.0 wrote:what should we rename the country?

something artificial like sector 7 or what?

The Democratic People's Republic of Shitholistan?
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:44 am

#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion