aBunchOfPedals - Chase Bliss Audio - Dark World

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: aBunchOfPedals - RedShift Effect - Mirage (Magical Delay

Postby affectperdals » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:21 pm

Added the new RedShift Effect - Mirage and an older Meris - Polymoon video.
affectperdals

committed
committed

Re: aBunchOfPedals - Chase Bliss Audio - Warped Vinyl HiFi

Postby gearpins » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:27 pm

affectperdals wrote:
gearpins wrote:Love this demo and the pedal. I sold my WV MKII because it was too dark and the lag was too short for me. This seems to fix both of those so I definitely hope to pick one up soon!

Thanks :) I'm actually borrowing my friends mkii to compare the two. I'm not sure which one I like more. I kinda like the noise in the older one butt the Lag knob is pretty damn sweet. We'll see I guess.

Any update or decisions on which you're favoring? I really just want something that can range from CE-2 to VB-2 and this seems like it might be a winner. I'm currently running a Julia, which I love, but if this can do even brighter vibrato and still nail those CE-2/Julia chorusey tones AND be easy to switch between with presets, than I'm in!
gearpins

interested
interested

Re: aBunchOfPedals - Chase Bliss Audio - Warped Vinyl HiFi

Postby affectperdals » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:37 pm

Any update or decisions on which you're favoring? I really just want something that can range from CE-2 to VB-2 and this seems like it might be a winner. I'm currently running a Julia, which I love, but if this can do even brighter vibrato and still nail those CE-2/Julia chorusey tones AND be easy to switch between with presets, than I'm in!

Yea, I like the older one better. The HiFi is pretty for sure but I just like the mkii more.
affectperdals

committed
committed

Re: aBunchOfPedals - Hungry Robot - Stargazer v2 (Dual Rever

Postby affectperdals » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:29 pm

Add the Hungry Robot - Stargazer v2 and an older video of the Ground Control Audio - Blood Oath (germ version).

The Stargazer is a really cool, little grab and go type of reverb. I was actually surprised how nice it sounds when you stack the two reverbs. The Blood Oath (germanium version) is a really low gain overdrive... which is what I liked about it. There's a little boost knob if you need some extra push but there's no LED indicator for it, which is kind of a bummer. Maybe they'll make a new one with that LED.
affectperdals

committed
committed

Postby calfzilla » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:19 pm

Which side of the Stargazer did you like best?
I, myself, am a shit post
calfzilla

experienced
experienced

Postby affectperdals » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:22 pm

calfzilla wrote:Which side of the Stargazer did you like best?

I thought it sounded the best with both on at the same time. With as much decay as you can get without wanting to cry.
affectperdals

committed
committed

Postby calfzilla » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:41 am

affectperdals wrote:
calfzilla wrote:Which side of the Stargazer did you like best?

I thought it sounded the best with both on at the same time. With as much decay as you can get without wanting to cry.

What if I've already decayed so much, there's nothing to block the tear ducts? Never underestimate the depths of despair...
I, myself, am a shit post
calfzilla

experienced
experienced

Re: aBunchOfPedals - Bookworm Effects - Delayvid Foster Wall

Postby affectperdals » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:49 pm

Just added the Bookworm Effects (Dealyvid Foster Wallace) and an older video on the Mathews Effects (The Chemist). The Bookworm pedal is a digital delay with a light sensor in it. It's a cool idea, probably not for everyone but it's still fun as hell to mess around with. The delay gets noisy when you turn it up past about 9ish so it sounds "lo-fi" (I'm beginning to have mixed feelings about that word). Anyways, there's some fun parts in the video with fancy flashlights.
affectperdals

committed
committed

Postby fuzzisokiguess » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:49 pm

I'm glad that was a flashlight. Otherwise, it would be off to the doctor for you. (cough)

Hold = Infinite Jest is fantastic. Full marks. Photocell modulation was more interesting than I thought it would be (photocells tend to be a letdown?).

Trying to understand the eye/cloud/sunshine (is it a liquid sunshine reference from the final binge?) in the context of the book, but regardless, its on the list for the name alone.
fuzzisokiguess

committed
committed

Postby affectperdals » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:12 am

fuzzisokiguess wrote:Hold = Infinite Jest is fantastic. Full marks. Photocell modulation was more interesting than I thought it would be (photocells tend to be a letdown?).

Yea, I wasn't sure what to expect from the light sensor but it's actually pretty cool. It was hard to get it working properly under the bright lights but it works really well in a dimly lit room.
affectperdals

committed
committed

Re: aBunchOfPedals - SolidGoldFX - Electroman MKII

Postby affectperdals » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:52 am

Just added the Electroman MKII from SolidGold FX and an older video of the Pladask Elektrisk ROMFERD.
affectperdals

committed
committed

Re: aBunchOfPedals - Pladask & BandOrg - FORM

Postby affectperdals » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:22 am

Added the FORM from Pladask Elektrisk and BandOrg... and an older Mr. Black Tapex2 video (super cool delay)
affectperdals

committed
committed

Re: aBunchOfPedals - Red House Electronics - Midnight

Postby affectperdals » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:08 am

Added the Red House Electronics Midnight and an older SS/BS Pretty Years video.
affectperdals

committed
committed

Postby Jwar » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:30 am

Love it, and love all the demos so far. Keep them coming!
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby affectperdals » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:00 pm

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Love it, and love all the demos so far. Keep them coming!

Thanks mang! I plan on it :) This pedal got me on track with phasers. Now I don't remember why I never liked them.
affectperdals

committed
committed

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear