The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby Achtane » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:53 pm

Yeah, that's how most of my days off go.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby codetocontra » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:13 pm

friendship wrote:chronic anxiety rules because you can take a week off of work and instead of looking forward to it all you can do is dread the empty hours ahead of you, terrified of doing nothing while simultaneously dreading having to do anything at all.

I made a list of goals in order to prevent this from happening to me. Now have anxiety about not achieving all the goals. Wanted to do too much, underestimating other daily activities that take up time as well. But the list is still there...it almost doesn't matter that 8 things are crossed off if there are still 4 more things to do.

TLDR: don't make lists
codetocontra

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby jrfox92 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:03 pm

My dad's reached that age where he no longer cares about frivolous things like courtesy or manners.
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:09 pm

jrfox92 wrote:My dad's reached that age where he no longer cares about frivolous things like courtesy or manners.

My dad reached that at like 45. And yeah it's a real mother fucker. Sorry dawg. :no:
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby friendship » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:17 pm

codetocontra wrote:
friendship wrote:chronic anxiety rules because you can take a week off of work and instead of looking forward to it all you can do is dread the empty hours ahead of you, terrified of doing nothing while simultaneously dreading having to do anything at all.

I made a list of goals in order to prevent this from happening to me. Now have anxiety about not achieving all the goals. Wanted to do too much, underestimating other daily activities that take up time as well. But the list is still there...it almost doesn't matter that 8 things are crossed off if there are still 4 more things to do.

making lists is one of my greatest coping methods. It lets me procrastinate while imagining I'm getting something done, when in fact I'm just delaying action. Same thing happens to me as it does to you: just gives me a new thing to be anxious about. I try to meditate and remind myself that it's okay to be just a human being, I don't have to be doing anything, it's okay to exist. But good luck telling that to my deeply planted, possibly intractable programming.
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jrfox92 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:34 pm

BetterOffShred wrote:My dad reached that at like 45. And yeah it's a real mother fucker. Sorry dawg. :no:

I've gotten to where I won't go to the store with him because he's got this thing where he decides to take up an entire aisle and when I'm like, "hey, there's people here, you should move that out of the way," he just doesn't give a shit and spends 15 minutes trying to read the ingredients for Dr. Pepper (this is even more irritating for me because I don't like being inside of a store for more than 5-10 minutes because crowds and lines make me anxious). :facepalm:
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:18 pm

My dad will drive 20 miles round trip to save 20 cents a lb on grapes or some shit. I just can't believe it. He has a dog who is really poorly behaved and he brings it everywhere. Coming over for dinner? Well the dog is too. Last time he was here the dog ate all his lasagna off his plate while my son was opening Christmas gifts. My sister told him the dog isn't welcome already. I'm going to have to follow suit.

I think the world is better off not knowing the ingredients of doctor pepper.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Lurker13 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:49 pm

jrfox92 wrote:My dad's reached that age where he no longer cares about frivolous things like courtesy or manners.

Sounds like he's ready for a career at Guitar Center.
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby codetocontra » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:03 pm

friendship wrote:
codetocontra wrote:

making lists is one of my greatest coping methods. It lets me procrastinate while imagining I'm getting something done, when in fact I'm just delaying action. Same thing happens to me as it does to you: just gives me a new thing to be anxious about. I try to meditate and remind myself that it's okay to be just a human being, I don't have to be doing anything, it's okay to exist. But good luck telling that to my deeply planted, possibly intractable programming.

Ha. I feel you. Do you ever neglect your list and do something else, then later to go back to the list to add your latest activity just to cross it out? This just happened. Now I feel a little bit more productive.
:picard:
codetocontra

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby nogodsnobedtimes » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:45 am

nogodsnobedtimes

experienced
experienced

Postby Jwar » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:53 pm

My Grandma somehow, someway pulled out of her near death state! I am beyond shocked! It's the craziest thing I've ever seen. The downside is that she is almost fully mentally gone now. I've seen her several times since, and she is not even a shadow of herself. She was kind of nutty before this incident, but not like this. She was talking about how a bear kept attacking her leg and she kept calling me Bob (her son) and going on and on about stuff that makes no sense. It was really fucking sad. When we left the other day, she was so anxious and frustrated and we didn't know what to do. So now she's on Hospice. :( I don't think she's going to be around much longer and I almost wonder if what she's going through now is an extended pre death rally. :(
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:47 pm

:hug:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby codetocontra » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:29 am

Sorry Jwar. Been in your shoes... :hug:
codetocontra

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Andrew » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:13 am

Jesus Christ

So some moronic Youtuber does a thing that so incredibly morally/culturally/emotionally corrupt, in outrage everyone just shares the video, thumbnail and uses it for clickbait. How fucking hypocritical.
Andrew

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby actual » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:24 am

That video was proper fucked.
Mixing and mastering? Makeshift Audio
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion