= Introduce Yourself =

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: = Introduce Yourself =

Postby shikawkee » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:03 pm

damnableman wrote:
shikawkee wrote:Hi. My name's Ed and I'm a fuzzaholic. Many friends on here, just never got around to joining and spent my time mostly at TGP. Professional, full-time musician (God save me). Thanks for having me.

Are you the fellow who sometimes posts on TGP about advanced looping? In that wildly derailed thread with Splatt?
If so, welcome!
If not, welcome!

Yup, that be me. Thanks!
Singer-songwriter, composer and author. I also manufacture and distribute Gary Hall designed and endorsed Lexicon PCM42 mods. Owner of HOSAT Effects. BETA tester for Line 6 and Eventide.
shikawkee

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby damnableman » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:29 am

Excellent.
damnableman

committed
committed

Postby BitchPudding » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:57 pm

WASUP NEWBIES! :!!!: :!!!: :!!!:
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby calfzilla » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:58 pm

Hey everyone, I'm a cynical asshole, but I try not to let my cheery disposition get me down. I've been on here for a while but just haven't really posted much. Anyways, I hope I can find a place to contribute!
I, myself, am a shit post
calfzilla

experienced
experienced

Postby sprawlstopper » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:00 pm

Hello.
About to turn 33 (if i were Jesus, i'd be dead soon), been playing for 25. I have admittedly somewhat recently come to discovery my love for fuzz.

Strat/paisley Tele, AC30.
Currently the only true fuzz I have is an SS/BS TAFM, in addition to a Mini, a Fuck OD, Earthquaker White Light, and Stone Deaf Trashy Blonde. I have a 1590BB-sized parcel of real estate open on my board and am eyeballing a Fairfield Circuitry Four Eyes...
sprawlstopper

interested
interested

Postby hbombgraphics » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:35 pm

sprawlstopper wrote:Hello.
About to turn 33 (if i were Jesus, i'd be dead soon), been playing for 25. I have admittedly somewhat recently come to discovery my love for fuzz.

Currently the only true fuzz I have is an SS/BS TAFM, in addition to a Mini, a Fuck OD, Earthquaker White Light, and Stone Deaf Trashy Blonde. I have a 1590BB-sized parcel of real estate open on my board and am eyeballing a Fairfield Circuitry Four Eyes...

Welcome! Dirt game is strong!

Need some pics of that Tele
Gunner Recall wrote:This thread is bad and everyone in it should feel bad.

Iommic Pope wrote:This thread is mediocre at best, but I encourage everyone posting in it to feel as awesome as possible.

https://soundcloud.com/hbombgraphics
hbombgraphics

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby sprawlstopper » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:30 pm

hbombgraphics wrote:
sprawlstopper wrote:Hello.

Welcome! Dirt game is strong!

Need some pics of that Tele

Thank you!

sprawlstopper

interested
interested

Postby BlackOceans » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:46 am

New guy over here, haven't played in about 7 years and just recently got a LTD EC256 to get back in the game that I plan on doing some upgrades on (I can't leave cars or guitars stock if my life depended on it) as well as a Epiphone Les Paul Standard Pro and a Orange Crush combo that sounds okay while I save up again for a nice tube amp. The Crush sounds decent clean, has a effects loop, a headphone jack and is more then loud for the apartment, I think it'll make a good practice amp for now.

Im sure y'all have heard it 100 times, but I'm big into early Electric Wizard, Sab, Weedeater, Bongzilla, Sleep, Monolord, Acid King but also love Eyehategod and am a huge blues fan so my playing (Eventually) bounces around all those.

I used to be a member of the Dean Guitars forum years ago but found this really is the only forum dedicated to the whole doom, stoner, sludge thing we all love so I figured I'll give it whirl. Sorry for the long newbie post y'all, thanks for having me.

Rob
BlackOceans

involved
involved

Postby VREEEEVROOOOOW » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:09 pm

Newb here. I play a Flying V pretty much because Bob Mould used one back in Hüsker Dü. I like all kinds of music, but often tend towards either really sugarsweet pop music that's buried beneath a bunch of noise, or really ambitious stuff like romantic music or "post rock". I also like just straight up pop music and straight up noise, and everything in-between, and beyond.

I was in a noise/grind/ambient band that was doing way too much satire (you know, stuff that's funny when you're 16, but doesn't age particularly well)—the band name was probably the best part of the band. Then I was in a kinda skramzy band. Pretty derivative, pretty bad. Then I didn't really touch a guitar for well over 5 years. Then I was at an anarchist café for some reason, and this one guy I'd kinda newly met said that we should start a band, so we did. So for the first time ever, I started actually learning to play guitar, and rehearsing, and other grown up things. I'm more passionate about the guitar now than I ever was before.

This forum kept coming up when I was looking for FX-tips, so eventually I decided to just register. Hallo!
VREEEEVROOOOOW

experienced
experienced

Postby D.o.S. » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:37 pm

This is a rad page with rad people.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby gatedfuzz » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:28 pm

I'm Levi. Been playing guitar for about 23 years and still have no idea what I'm doing. Making music and noise is my only healthy form of escape. After being in numerous local and touring acts for the last 15 years non-stop, I'm taking a year off to just sit in the basement and livestream my musical experiences via Instagram. I love pedals, guitar, speaker talk, and have more recently gotten started with synth stuff and slowly breaking into the world of CV and modular. Ive been lurking here for a few months but havent had worthy enough content to add so i figured I would introduce myself and start jumping into conversation more as this has become one of the only interesting places on the internet I always find myself learning more from.
gatedfuzz

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby adamajah » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:20 pm

sprawlstopper wrote: I have admittedly somewhat recently come to discovery my love for fuzz.

A common misconception is that ILF is a fuzz forum. I still don't know what it is, but a fuzz forum it is not. hahah

Welcome!
adamajah

experienced
experienced

Postby drolo » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:27 pm

adamajah wrote:
sprawlstopper wrote: I have admittedly somewhat recently come to discovery my love for fuzz.

A common misconception is that ILF is a fuzz forum. I still don't know what it is, but a fuzz forum it is not. hahah

Welcome!

I always thought the website and its domain name used to have a different use altogether before it got hijacked by gearheads :cool:
drolo

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby adamajah » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:09 pm

adamajah

experienced
experienced

Postby SouthIslandSplit » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:32 pm

Hey everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster. I have been viewing this site from the shadows for much too long so I thought I should finally join in on the fun.
I have been playing guitar for about 12 years or so but have only really been bitten but the effects bug (particularly DIY) in the last year thanks to this forum. I now have an obsession with building as many of my own effects as possible. Long term goals now include gigging an entire DIY rig, but dreams are free... Thanks for letting me be apart of this crazy collection of madness and genius that is ilovefuzz!
SouthIslandSplit

interested
interested

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion