The what ever thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The what ever thread...

Postby MechaGodzilla » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:43 am

Olin wrote:Can you guys just imagine a digital butthole for a second please? Or at least a cybernetic one. A perfect anus that guaranteed perfect poops forever, little filters to mask your farts, it could beep when your bowel movements weren't perfect and let you know what you should be eating more or less of. I see you all laugh at the digital butthole, but the digital butthole laughs back.

This is literally in my 3-wish genie list
MechaGodzilla

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby MechaGodzilla » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:45 am

also, going from poos in this thread to the corgan big muff thread gave this post an interesting tone:
ari3lc wrote:This is the BM I always wanted. Maybe are other options to get that sound, but here, where I live, there aren't so many

[BM is a common abbreviation for "bowel movement"]
MechaGodzilla

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Kacey Y » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:47 am

MechaGodzilla wrote:
Olin wrote:Can you guys just imagine a digital butthole for a second please? Or at least a cybernetic one. A perfect anus that guaranteed perfect poops forever, little filters to mask your farts, it could beep when your bowel movements weren't perfect and let you know what you should be eating more or less of. I see you all laugh at the digital butthole, but the digital butthole laughs back.

#1 for me jumps over this, straight to "brain in a robot body".
Appalachian Queer Punk Moms Local 138
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby $harkToootth » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:50 am

A little more abstract but, I have the absurd fantasy of being the 'mostly' human team member of an elite squad (Basically Togusa is GITS).
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:42 am

Yeah, I know. I thought of it. Gosh!

;)
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby MechaGodzilla » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:30 am

Corey Y wrote:
MechaGodzilla wrote:

#1 for me jumps over this, straight to "brain in a robot body".

I kinda like my face and hands tho :idk: I could just do without needing to eat, poo or sleep

boy, that was an important comma in that last sentence :lol:
MechaGodzilla

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Kacey Y » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:39 am

MechaGodzilla wrote:I kinda like my face and hands tho :idk: I could just do without needing to eat, poo or sleep

boy, that was an important comma in that last sentence :lol:

Few commas have ever been more narratively crucial.

I've told my wife many times that if I could take a pill or get an implant that would make it unnecessary to sleep, eat and excrete waste, I would. I like eating and cooking, I'm a big fat guy, but I have a lot of of issues with food and when you have those problems, they never end. You can quit booze or pill or weed or smack, but you can't quit eating.

My favorite party conversation is to ask people, if they had to have their brain put into a robot body, would they stay humanoid or get crazy with it. You could be a mechanical spider, a hovering cube, an obelisk on tank treads. In fact, it would probably be easier and more cost efficient, given how difficult it is to make humanoid type robotic limbs work well.

If you were a brain in a robot body, you could still sleep, but rent out your body to companies for work while you're unconscious. Then you wouldn't need a day job.
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby BetterOffShred » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:35 pm

I always go with the Virus answer.. electrical consciousness that can inhabit many forms. The first and primary host form would of course be an obelisk with crawler treads, spewing laser death from my all-seeing eye..
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:16 pm

My poops suck lately. And it's always right after I get out of the shower.
I miss the good old days of dehydration poops, perfect and clean. Now every bowel movement is more like a bowel revolution.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:18 pm

I know that feel. It's even worse when you have a hairy ass. Lately is like trying to clean a guinea pig that just got out of mud puddle.
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Kacey Y » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:11 pm

$harkToootth wrote:Lately is like trying to clean a guinea pig that fell into molasses and rolled through dryer lint.

fixed.
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby $harkToootth » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:20 pm

You really know how to articulate what I initially meant. Thank you!
Last edited by $harkToootth on Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Eivind August » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:38 pm

$harkToootth wrote:A little more abstract but, I have the absurd fantasy of being the 'mostly' human team member of an elite squad (Basically Togusa is GITS).

Yesssss. With zen oscillo powers, though. No mech shit.

Also, I am happy to see what this thread and the confessions thread have become thanks to the contributions of a few select posters. :group:
Last edited by Eivind August on Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby Eivind August » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:38 pm

Also, the power of Peter Gabriel's stage persona.
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby snipelfritz » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:53 pm

Corey Y wrote:
$harkToootth wrote:Lately is like trying to clean a guinea pig that fell into molasses and rolled through dryer lint.

fixed.

I'm concerned that anyone would keep those three things in such close proximity.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion