The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby Invisible Man » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:50 pm

Hmmm. H Bomb goes dark.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

https://soundcloud.com/invisible-man-music
https://bradromans.bandcamp.com/album/figures
Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby hbombgraphics » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:51 pm

Invisible Man wrote:Hmmm. H Bomb goes dark.

Oh sweet Christmas, what the heck is that from?

and yes I have a mild batch of the crazies,
Gunner Recall wrote:This thread is bad and everyone in it should feel bad.

Iommic Pope wrote:This thread is mediocre at best, but I encourage everyone posting in it to feel as awesome as possible.

https://soundcloud.com/hbombgraphics
hbombgraphics

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Invisible Man » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:57 pm

Well we've talked a little about some of the shit our families have been up to, so...I get it.

Dunno about the source.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

https://soundcloud.com/invisible-man-music
https://bradromans.bandcamp.com/album/figures
Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby hbombgraphics » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:01 pm

Invisible Man wrote:Well we've talked a little about some of the shit our families have been up to, so...I get it.

Dunno about the source.

Need some context, I struggle with GIF I can't put into context. and yes we have discussed fam situations so yeah you kinda get me :thumb:

Iommic Pope wrote:This thread is mediocre at best, but I encourage everyone posting in it to feel as awesome as possible.

hbombgraphics

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby chuckjaywalk » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:47 pm

hbombgraphics wrote:
chuckjaywalk wrote:
hbombgraphics wrote:
chuckjaywalk wrote:
hbombgraphics wrote:
waltdogg wrote:make your job work for you.

i've made my job work for me. i wear earplugs, blast my spotify playlist through a pair of near field monitors i commandeered from pro audio, i always run through the bypass of my strobe tuner into a cranked up 15 watt bass amp while i'm setting up and intonating guitars (just to be as annoying as possible), and go get high af on every break i take.

I thought about bringing bourbon in my coffee but that won't probably work out what with driving and such.

Lately I have been hiding, I am in an office right next to the owner and he yells at our QA a ton, and I get roped into the meetings both to translate (english to english just QA to normal person) and to be part of the anger, so when I see the QA walk by my office I go to projects.
Today I have a timecard machine to fix, and am going to review our scrap materials.
I was getting migraines from it where I couldn't see so hiding seems like a good solution.

On one hand, I'm really sad you are in that situation. You deserve better.
On the other hand, I can hook you up with the bombest of bourbons, if you like.

YESSS!!!!!!!!! I accept, and flipping great to hear from you.

I am a low class skank when it comes to bourbons, so if you got bombest ones I would love to try em

Four Roses Single Batch is magical elixer.

Can you ship Hooch?

I am pretty happy with my Wild Turkey 101 but it's not fancy

Of course. I'll wrap it in a t-shirt or something similar. Let me see what I can find that's interesting. I'm a fan of Buffalo Trace, myself.
My force of habit, I am an insect
I have to confess I'm proud as hell of that fact
chuckjaywalk

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby hbombgraphics » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:49 pm

If you want anything NY is famous for like high taxes and a confusing health care system maybe I can wrap that in a t-shirt and send it to you as well!

hbombgraphics

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby chuckjaywalk » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:57 pm

hbombgraphics wrote:If you want anything NY is famous for like high taxes and a confusing health care system maybe I can wrap that in a t-shirt and send it to you as well!

My favorite NY things are cheese, sadly.
I'm actually headed to NYC for the first time after Christmas. That's a story for Messenger, though. I'm not entirely sure how stalked I am on here, at the moment.
chuckjaywalk

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:59 pm

hbombgraphics wrote:If you want anything NY is famous for like high taxes and a confusing health care system maybe I can wrap that in a t-shirt and send it to you as well!

Beef on weck? You're not too far away from that, right? :snax:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby hbombgraphics » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:01 pm

Chankgeez wrote:

3-4 hours

we have speedies (which is old meat that someone threw italian dressing on and pretended was food)

hbombgraphics

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby chuckjaywalk » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:09 pm

hbombgraphics wrote:
Chankgeez wrote:

3-4 hours

we have speedies (which is old meat that someone threw italian dressing on and pretended was food)

Spiedies RULE!

And as a transplant, I will tell you, the rest of the country is a pizza wasteland.
chuckjaywalk

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:11 pm

hbombgraphics wrote: old meat

:barf:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby 01010111 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:14 pm

Invisible Man wrote:Lied how? Job description? They probably knew what they were doing but didn’t care to make the right choice.

There was the job description as well as specific things I asked about in the interview. Things that mean my job is spent doing something completely different from what I was told I was going to be doing going in.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby vallaton » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:28 pm

god, the hollywood thread has made me want to quit internet again, because of things and feels. been reading that shit since page one but cannot bring myself to participate. it isn't as bad here as in most places, and it seems to have taken a turn for the better after aens_wife got involved. i hope the edgy troll(s?) don't take it over though. not sure why i keep going back there. seems like self destructive behavior.

probably best to just stay out of the social parts of internet forums or something.
vallaton

committed
committed

Postby Bassist_Diver » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:36 pm

vallaton wrote:god, the hollywood thread has made me want to quit internet again, because of things and feels. been reading that shit since page one but cannot bring myself to participate. it isn't as bad here as in most places, and it seems to have taken a turn for the better after aens_wife got involved. i hope the edgy troll(s?) don't take it over though. not sure why i keep going back there. seems like self destructive behavior.

probably best to just stay out of the social parts of internet forums or something.

I stopped going to Facebook earlier this year and it's been the most cathartic thing I've done in a while. It went from being a tool to stay in touch and plan events into a platform where people can air their dirty laundry and spew all kinds of worthless bile. Instagram is seriously the only social media platform I use, but even then I don't follow my friends - just artsy and meme pages.
The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. - Jacques Cousteau
Good dealings with: Vrom, Conky

Yamaha / Gallien-Krueger / Pedals
Bassist_Diver

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby vallaton » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:04 pm

Bassist_Diver wrote:I stopped going to Facebook earlier this year and it's been the most cathartic thing I've done in a while. It went from being a tool to stay in touch and plan events into a platform where people can air their dirty laundry and spew all kinds of worthless bile. Instagram is seriously the only social media platform I use, but even then I don't follow my friends - just artsy and meme pages.
yeah. i haven't really used facebook in a while (other than the messenger which is still useful) and haven't really missed it that much. i just kinda miss the social media thing of convenient not-loneliness.
vallaton

committed
committed

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion