Billy Corgan/EHX Op Amp Muff reissue !Now with Demo!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Billy Corgan/EHX Op Amp Muff reissue

Postby xrleroyx » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:49 pm

Mike Matthews is my hero.
Olin wrote:
$harkToootth wrote:This Corgan guy sounds like a real soy boy to me...

Someone please send this to Billy every day until all his pent-up rage erupts, his head turns to actual chrome and he engages his final form: Ultimo-Corgon, where he finally starts to hate fuck every skyscraper in Japan demanding an explanation, weeping tears of mercury down on the innocent bystanders below while proclaiming to be the greatest musician of all time, including the future.
xrleroyx

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby MechaGodzilla » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:35 pm

dammit

that box looks very UNbig to me :grumpy:
MechaGodzilla

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Eivind August » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:02 am

Andrew wrote:Image
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby oldangelmidnight » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:22 am

infamousalien wrote:Coming soon according to an EHX "rep" post on reddit.

Funny how he keeps his boner pills right out in the open like that.
oldangelmidnight

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby karmablock » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:10 am

I was excited about this but then I remembered I made myself a clone years ago. :idk:
karmablock

experienced
experienced

Postby BitchPudding » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:41 pm

Fuck it, im hype.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:20 pm

oldangelmidnight wrote:
infamousalien wrote:Coming soon according to an EHX "rep" post on reddit.

Funny how he keeps his boner pills right out in the open like that.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby frigid midget » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:46 am

Meh, I might've been interested in this 20 years ago :idk:

Also, isn't commonly known that the famous mythical siamese dream guitar tone comes from layering 12 guitar tracks, and that these days BC prefers using dirt pedals that don't drown your guitar in the mix :idk:

Just mpo, but as far as big muff endorsement goes, it'd make a lot more sense to use Fu Manchu as a
frigid midget

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby tremolo3 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:31 pm

frigid midget wrote:Also, isn't commonly known that the famous mythical siamese dream guitar tone comes from layering 12 guitar tracks, and that these days BC prefers using dirt pedals that don't drown your guitar in the mix :idk:

My thoughts.

But I think this Muff is aimed at SP fans who don't read gearslutz or other geek forums.

Like the worlds needs more cherub rock demos :picard:
John wrote:"guys play quiet, listen to my small costly device."

PumpkinPieces wrote:Fer shoogaze

tuffteef wrote:all you need is a big muff and feelings
tremolo3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby UglyCasanova » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:35 pm

I can't believe I'm saying this, but...I might get this. Fucking nostalgia fucking with my SP-loving but EHX-hating mind! GAAAH!!

tremolo3 wrote:Like the worlds needs more cherub rock demos :picard:

Oh, it does, my friend. It does.
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Ghost Hip » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:23 am

frigid midget wrote:Meh, I might've been interested in this 20 years ago :idk:

Also, isn't commonly known that the famous mythical siamese dream guitar tone comes from layering 12 guitar tracks, and that these days BC prefers using dirt pedals that don't drown your guitar in the mix :idk:

Just mpo, but as far as big muff endorsement goes, it'd make a lot more sense to use Fu Manchu as a

True. But having worked at a guitar store, customers looking for that alternative rock sound will hear its the smashing pumpkins sound in a box and it would be an easy sell. Like I said before, if this came out when I was sixteen I would be on it in a heart beat. This is a smart move as a pedal company IMO. Easy profit.
Youtube Channel?

mr. sound boy king wrote:Organic apples are not normal, they are special, like analog, whereas normal apples, like digital, taste sterile and lack warmth.

friendship wrote:y u h8 swoosh woosh
Ghost Hip

Postby infamousalien » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:34 am

Fu Manchu use super fuzzes not big muffs. Also the pedal isn't going to have BC's name on it. They just asked his opinion on the sound or something like that which he did for free because he's such a fan of the EHX/Op-Amp muffs.
infamousalien

experienced
experienced

Postby frigid midget » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:17 pm

infamousalien wrote:

Fu Manchu use super fuzzes not big muffs. Also the pedal isn't going to have BC's name on it. They just asked his opinion on the sound or something like that which he did for free because he's such a fan of the EHX/Op-Amp muffs.

I see. I'm not the biggest Fu Manchu fan or anything, for some reason I just associate their sound with muffs :idk:
Interesting though, I wouldn've never guess their main dirt came from the superfuzz. It's got to be stacked with something else though, right? :idk:

If anything, it doesn't make sense that everyone and their mother was building ic muffs, while electro-harmonix was coming up with awefull looking tap tempo pitch shigting flange synths and...a klon klone :idk:

So yeah, if they don't focus their marketing too much towards Smashing Pumpkins fans, I guess it makes sense to give the big public (anyone who doesn't know/vare about/quality/booteek IC muff type circuits) the chance to finally buy an EHX opamp BMP without the price tag that comes with a rare/vintage unit :idk:
frigid midget

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby BitchPudding » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:15 pm

Thats a lot of shrug emotes. :idk:
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby infamousalien » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:25 pm

infamousalien

experienced
experienced

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear