PeteeBee needs OUR help! (WE DID IT!)

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: PeteeBee needs OUR help! (WE DID IT!)

Postby codetocontra » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:52 pm

That is awesome. I still want to help out. Would it be better to just PPG Pete rather than lose money via GoFundMe? Do donations slow down now that the goal is reached?
codetocontra

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby waltdogg » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:18 am

if you know the e-mail address peter uses for paypal feel free to gift him some funds. gofundme is just the legitimate public option for maximum fundraising potential.
D.o.S. wrote:Why do people eat steak that shit is gross

behndy wrote:lol. she thinks Brazil is wayyyy too unsafe. but i got PLANS.

MechaGodzilla wrote:man, fuck those big neutrik plugs
waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby codetocontra » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:24 am

Yeah, I am sure the funds wouldn't have been raised without the public sharing. Really cool of you to set this up Walt. Didn't mean to step on your toes.
codetocontra

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby waltdogg » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:44 am

codetocontra wrote:Yeah, I am sure the funds wouldn't have been raised without the public sharing. Really cool of you to set this up Walt. Didn't mean to step on your toes.

caught you. that wasn't originally there. you did not at all.

unfortunately gofundme has fees which bothers me unlike ppg. but an influx of ppgs to peter's paypal account would also arouse suspicion just like how fast our gfm campaign succeeded.

waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby PeteeBee » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:53 am

Hey, not that anyone really needs to see this, but thought I would share. I snuck around for a while today and made it back to our place. It's crazy.

In good news, we have a lead on a place we may be able to move into in the next few weeks, which is a huge blessing.

I really can't thank you all enough. This has been easily the most confusing, stressful, and just plain old hard thing that I have ever been through and having this support has meant a ton, and not having to worry about buying diapers and shoes is so helpful. Especially thank you forever to Walter for making this all happen. Seriously made a change in my family forever with the difference in this hard time. :group: :group: :group:
Iommic Pope wrote:This is the best you've been.
Suffering suits you.

BitchPudding wrote:Let this be written in our history as proof that ILoveFuzz is one tight knit internet family.
PeteeBee

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby waltdogg » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:48 am

oh man, that's so sad to see. it's just, nothing.

i hope you get that place, this relief money should help with that or until then at least.

yes, everyone, thank you, thank you, thank you. these fires are destructive and traumatizing. you all really pulled through to help peter. (not to forget all the mutual friends, extended family, and good samaritans who donated as well)

whatever you need, we're here for you. i'm sure everyone is relieved you are safe with your family.

waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:17 pm

Peter, let us know the address you'll be staying at once you have something set up. I want to send you a gift bag. In fact, I bet a lot of folks do.

Wish I would have not sent you that darn Barefoot Button now. :( If I'd known, I would have put it on a pedal and sent that your way.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby reckon luck » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:22 pm

So, not sure how gofundme works, is this over then? I guess if the Rubberneck was never properly included in the raffle, I'll just ship it to PeteeBee for maximum good?
reckon luck

committed
committed

Postby waltdogg » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:23 pm

you can always just mail care packages to me and i’ll take them to peter once he has a place. i’m already doing that for a few people.

waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:32 pm

PeteeBee wrote:Hey, not that anyone really needs to see this, but thought I would share. I snuck around for a while today and made it back to our place. It's crazy.

In good news, we have a lead on a place we may be able to move into in the next few weeks, which is a huge blessing.

I really can't thank you all enough. This has been easily the most confusing, stressful, and just plain old hard thing that I have ever been through and having this support has meant a ton, and not having to worry about buying diapers and shoes is so helpful. Especially thank you forever to Walter for making this all happen. Seriously made a change in my family forever with the difference in this hard time. :group: :group: :group:

:cry: :hug:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby waltdogg » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:39 pm

like i updated my first post to say, keep donating and keep reposting. we're currently $645 over goal and it's still going. i'd increase the goal but peter asked me not to. however gofundme allows donations after reaching goal so we're not saying no to those. we just don't want to ask for anymore than we already have.

once again, pm me if you have a care package for peter, you can send it to me and i'll see that peter gets it when he is somewhat settled, there's already a few packages coming to me for peter anyways. not to mention i have stuff for peter too. just waiting till he has a place to stay and have room for a bunch of gifts and whatnot.

and at this point. i think we're probably just gonna donate all the raffle pedals to peter unless someone objects. which they really shouldn't over a $5 buy in.
Last edited by waltdogg on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:40 pm

waltdogg wrote:you can always just mail care packages to me and i’ll take them to peter once he has a place. i’m already doing that for a few people.

I'd be down for that. If Peter can kind of give us an idea on what kind of good his family is in need up (IE sizes of kids and such), that'd be great!

I just re-shared the Go Fund Me on Facebook. I'm pretty sure you can just keep adding money to it? I could be wrong though. He can also set up a Paypal Me (or whatever the fuck it's called).
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby waltdogg » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:45 pm

sure, i just gotta get peter to send me that info or to post it. find out specific needs, general needs, what stuff that is easier to just buy, etc.

oh yeah i forgot about me paypal/paypal me. they let you gift money all day. can one be setup on someone's behalf? i'm sure peter's way too busy to do that plus i'm pretty sure all he has is his phone.

waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby PanicProne » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:20 pm

It's already been said many times but I just want to point out how proud of an ILF-member I am in situations like these. Good job everyone.
:group:
PanicProne

experienced
experienced

Postby PeteeBee » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:10 pm

So if anyone feels so inclined, anything for the girls is extremely appreciated. Even if it doesn't fit or whatever we can pass it the appreciate evacuation shelters here in town. My girls are 5t and 18months, but both growing real fast so a little bigger is also amazing. They're both vicious readers/love books, so any books your family has outgrown would be super appreciated too. I'm having stuff mailed to my friends house, it would be to:
Peter + Caroline
1810 arbor ave
Santa Rosa, CA 95404

Really no pressure, we already feel so loved and supported. You all have gone so far above and beyond and we love you. ILOVEILOVEFUZZ!!

Barely related, so many people have been texting me asking "what's ILF??" And I just get to brag about you all.
Iommic Pope wrote:This is the best you've been.
Suffering suits you.

BitchPudding wrote:Let this be written in our history as proof that ILoveFuzz is one tight knit internet family.
PeteeBee

IAMILF
IAMILF

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion