Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby nogodsnobedtimes » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:51 pm

Current bedroom pedalboard. I've got a couple big rubbermaid containers full of pedals, and a small one full of pedals I've built that never worked right, but this is what I'm using for this week at least. The Joyo Pedal Carpet is pretty dumb, but low profile and out of the way since I keep everything tucked into a corner in my office at home. That Pure Sky OD is supposed to be a Timmy clone but I'm not convinced. It'll be replaced with a Lovefuzz when it arrives.

nogodsnobedtimes

experienced
experienced

Postby John » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:40 am

In order: Mooer Pitch Box (for D natural tuning and chorus) >> Pitchblack >> Atmosphase >> T1M fx loop blender pedal (top right) controlled by left expression pedal (used to fade in the) >> Wilson Lotus Drive (rehoused in the unmarked Line 6 shell in left center) >> NUX effects loop (hidden under and looping the) >> Philosopher's Tone (selected by the Boss FS-5L footswitch) >> 2x Seymour Duncan Vapor Trails with Mix level both controlled by the right expression pedal >> Supa-Trem2 >> stereo amp setup (Randall RRM-2-2 dual preamp, Aria stereo spring reverb, ART dual tube parametric EQ, Carvin DCM 150). Power strip is mounted to the top edge of the board, obscured by that mess of wires. Case is from a courthouse dictaphone and the board was built from futon parts by ryan summit.
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
John

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Iommic Pope » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:15 am

Summit swag.
Whats going through this one, john?
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby cutonio » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:05 am

Aghartha wrote:Current bedroom pedalboard. I've got a couple big rubbermaid containers full of pedals, and a small one full of pedals I've built that never worked right, but this is what I'm using for this week at least. The Joyo Pedal Carpet is pretty dumb, but low profile and out of the way since I keep everything tucked into a corner in my office at home. That Pure Sky OD is supposed to be a Timmy clone but I'm not convinced. It'll be replaced with a Lovefuzz when it arrives.

Nice !

A few questions :

What is this "all black" Holy Grail ? Is it a new version of the Nano ? Why do you put it before the drive section ?

How is the Nux Tape Core ? Is it a good tape delay ? I was going to buy one but had a good deal on a Belle Epoch.
cutonio

interested
interested

Postby UglyCasanova » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:19 am

cutonio wrote:Why do you put [reverb] before the drive section ?

Oh, my sweet summer child.
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby cutonio » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:58 am

Yes, I know. I tried once and it wasn't that great, maybe because I didn't use the right reverb for that application.
cutonio

interested
interested

Postby D.o.S. » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:47 am

On topic post alert.

good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Pepe » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:22 am

You surely know how to use that PS-2! :animal:
Pepe at YouTube and Instagram
Pepe

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby JonnyAngle » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:28 am

D.o.S. wrote:On topic post alert

This must be a mistake.
JonnyAngle

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby codetocontra » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:44 am

D.o.S, are you tuning your oscillations? PS2 was my first delay, such a rad pedal. Which mangler is that?
codetocontra

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby nogodsnobedtimes » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:48 am

cutonio wrote:
Aghartha wrote:Current bedroom pedalboard. I've got a couple big rubbermaid containers full of pedals, and a small one full of pedals I've built that never worked right, but this is what I'm using for this week at least. The Joyo Pedal Carpet is pretty dumb, but low profile and out of the way since I keep everything tucked into a corner in my office at home. That Pure Sky OD is supposed to be a Timmy clone but I'm not convinced. It'll be replaced with a Lovefuzz when it arrives.

Nice !

A few questions :

What is this "all black" Holy Grail ? Is it a new version of the Nano ? Why do you put it before the drive section ?

How is the Nux Tape Core ? Is it a good tape delay ? I was going to buy one but had a good deal on a Belle Epoch.

Yeah it's just the new Holy Grail Nano graphics AFAIK. Reverb before the drive makes so for some fun noise and with the HOF2 on the other side I can bounce back and forth between a "traditional" reverb sound and a wilder effected reverb sound. I like it but I totally get why others wouldn't.

The Nux Tape Core is ok. It doesn't do anything truly unique for a tape delay to make it a stand out, and the on/off switch being used for tap tempo is a drawback for live use, but I like how it sounds and found it for $30 used at a shop. Wouldn't suggest everyone run out and buy one for the $100 they sell for on Amazon, with all the other tape delays on the market, but worth considering if you see one used for cheap. Small footprint is always a bonus IMO.
nogodsnobedtimes

experienced
experienced

Postby D.o.S. » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:58 am

codetocontra wrote:D.o.S, are you tuning your oscillations? PS2 was my first delay, such a rad pedal. Which mangler is that?

Yiiis to tuning. The middle pedal is a SOMMS, which should explain the tuner somewhat -- plus in that configuration the PS-2 is always sending a (really hot) signal whether it's bypassed or not, so having a mute at your fingertips is always handy.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:14 pm

UglyCasanova wrote:
cutonio wrote:Why do you put [reverb] before the drive section ?

Oh, my sweet summer child.

I feel his feels. I get its for dirtying up reverb right?? So just use amp distortion? Maybe a dirty reverb?

IDK, not a very ILF response from a veteran I guess.

Welcome to the forum cutonio!
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby nogodsnobedtimes » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:37 pm

[quote="BitchPudding"Maybe a dirty reverb?

[/quote]

I'm all ears if you can suggest one! I have a Holy Stain and it's good, but I wish I could turn the drive and reverb sections off and on independent of each other.
nogodsnobedtimes

experienced
experienced

Postby John » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:15 pm

Iommic Pope wrote:Summit swag.
Whats going through this one, john?

Gweetar
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
John

IAMILF
IAMILF