The Official Khemmis Appreciation Thread

Re: The Official Khemmis Appreciation Thread

Postby t-rey » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:12 pm

christianatl wrote:HE'LL DO IT

HAY GUY WE ARE FRANS ON THE INTERNETS. WANNA TALK ABOUT FUZZ AND STUFF?
t-rey

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby D.o.S. » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:43 am

That sounds about right. :lol:
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby PeteeBee » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:20 pm

t-rey wrote:beers and awkward internet friend conversation.

Just found out my friend bought us tickets for the show tomorrow in SF. Anyone else going? Beyond, ya know, Khemmis themselves...
Iommic Pope wrote:This is the best you've been.
Suffering suits you.

BitchPudding wrote:Let this be written in our history as proof that ILoveFuzz is one tight knit internet family.
PeteeBee

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Stamnes » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:06 am

Got my tickets for Psycho Las Vegas. Cant wait to see Khemmis, Conan, Slomatics, Slo Burn, Sleep, Windhand, Cough, Elephant Tree, Summoner, Year of the Cobra, Toke, Weedeater, Inter Arma....the list doesnt stop
Stamnes

interested
interested

Postby infamousalien » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:48 am

Good set at Decibel Metal and Beer fest!!
infamousalien

experienced
experienced

Postby emptyparadigm » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:01 pm

Thanks! We had a blast.

Up next: Psycho Las Vegas!
KHEMMIS. Doomed heavy metal. DECEIVER out 11/19/21 on Nuclear Blast.

GLACIAL TOMB. Misanthropic death/black/sludge. S/t debut out now on Gilead Media.

Good deals with: Ancient Astronaught, conky, crohny, D-Day, Corey Y, ryan summit, tons more here and on HCFX under this username
emptyparadigm

experienced
experienced

Postby emptyparadigm » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:00 am

ICYMI: We're releasing a split 7" with Spirit Adrift in June. Details here:
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/04/27/kh ... it-adrift/

GLACIAL TOMB. Misanthropic death/black/sludge. S/t debut out now on Gilead Media.

Good deals with: Ancient Astronaught, conky, crohny, D-Day, Corey Y, ryan summit, tons more here and on HCFX under this username
emptyparadigm

experienced
experienced

Postby emptyparadigm » Wed May 03, 2017 3:33 pm

emptyparadigm

experienced
experienced

Postby emptyparadigm » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:13 pm

emptyparadigm

experienced
experienced

Postby Stamnes » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:08 pm

you guys PWNED Psycho LV! Highlight of the festival
Stamnes

interested
interested

Postby emptyparadigm » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:48 pm

Thanks, man! It was one helluva good time. The party started 5 minutes after we got off stage and ended about 5 AM Sunday morning :lol:

Gonna have some tourdates to announce next month. Gonna hit about 2/3 of the US and the great white north next spring. Hope to see some familiar faces and meet some new folks.

emptyparadigm

experienced
experienced

Postby odontophobia » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:36 pm

emptyparadigm wrote:Thanks, man! It was one helluva good time. The party started 5 minutes after we got off stage and ended about 5 AM Sunday morning :lol:

Gonna have some tourdates to announce next month. Gonna hit about 2/3 of the US and the great white north next spring. Hope to see some familiar faces and meet some new folks.

Now that kiddo will be a bit older I'm hoping to hit Chicago or Detroit. Unless Grand Rapids ends up in the list. In which case I'll 110% be there.
odontophobia

Supporter
Supporter

Postby emptyparadigm » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:37 pm

odontophobia wrote:
emptyparadigm wrote:Thanks, man! It was one helluva good time. The party started 5 minutes after we got off stage and ended about 5 AM Sunday morning :lol:

Now that kiddo will be a bit older I'm hoping to hit Chicago or Detroit. Unless Grand Rapids ends up in the list. In which case I'll 110% be there.

Chicago is on the schedule as far as I know. Full announce in a couple of weeks!

emptyparadigm

experienced
experienced

Postby odontophobia » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:43 pm

emptyparadigm wrote:
odontophobia wrote:

Chicago is on the schedule as far as I know. Full announce in a couple of weeks!

cool. definitely doable.
odontophobia

Supporter
Supporter

Postby odontophobia » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:57 pm

odontophobia wrote:
emptyparadigm wrote:
odontophobia wrote:

cool. definitely doable.

enslaved/wolves in the throne room/myrkur/khemmis

seems good.

Enslaved, Wolves in the Throne Room, Myrkur, Khemmis going on 2018 Decibel Tour
By Andrew Sacher October 24, 2017 3:17 PM

Decibel

The 2018 Decibel Magazine Tour has been announced, and the headliners are Norwegian progessive metal vets Enslaved, whose new album E came out last week (10/13). The openers are three hot younger metal bands, post-black metallers Wolves in the Throne Room (who recently dropped Thrice Woven), black metal/folk/dream pop blender Myrkur (who recently dropped Mareridt), and doomers Khemmis (whose latest album is 2016’s Hunted, Decibel’s #1 of 2016).

The tour includes a NYC show on February 16 at Irving Plaza. Tickets go on sale Friday (10/27) at 10 AM with Live Nation/Music Geeks presales starting Wednesday (10/25) at 10 AM. All dates are listed below.

Wolves in the Throne Room were on the cover of the September issue of Decibel and Myrkur was on the October issue. The November cover has Cannibal Corpse and December will have Converge, whose new album comes out soon.

The 2017 Decibel Tour had Kreator, Obituary, Midnight, and Horrendous. Decibel’s Philly Metal & Beer Fest also returns in 2018 with Carcass, At The Gates, Mayhem, Monster Magnet, Integrity, Pallbearer, Repulsion, and more.

Enslaved were last in NYC for their big two-night 25th anniversary celebration last year. Listen to the latest albums by all the bands on the 2018 Decibel Tour below.

Decibel Magazine 2018 Tour
2/15 Philadelphia, PA @ TLA
2/16 New York, NY @ Irving Plaza
2/17 Boston, MA @ Royale
2/18 Montreal, QC @ Corona Theatre
2/20 Toronto, ON @ Phoenix Theatre
2/21 Cleveland, OH @ Agora Ballroom
2/23 Chicago, IL @ Metro
2/24 Minneapolis, MN @ Cabooze
2/25 Lawrence, KS @ Granada Theater
2/26 Englewood, CO @ Gothic Theatre
3/2 Calgary, AB @ MacEwan Ballroom
3/3 Edmonton, BC @ The Starlite Ballroom
3/5 Vancouver, BC @ Rickshaw Theater
3/6 Seattle, WA @ El Corazon
3/7 Portland, OR @ Hawthorne Theater
3/9 San Francisco, CA @ Regency Ballroom
3/10 Santa Ana, CA @ The Observatory

see you nerds in chicago

if you're trying to get an off knight show on the 2/22nd in michigan let me know.
odontophobia

Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to ilovedoom.org