Game of Thrones

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Game of Thrones

Postby lordgalvar » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:42 am

NSFW: show
That witch lady should go find Gendry and give him Dragonstone. Ain't nobody there as far as I can tell.
-Ring Mods!
"I make you chocolate"
    -comesect69-via-Majin Buu-by-way-of-Dirge/mtl.asm and special consideration from CA Anderton
lordgalvar

Supporter
Supporter

Postby psychic vampire. » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:10 pm

Nah, the Martells and Tyrells brought their boats to Slaver's bay to help ferry the rest of the Dothraki/Unsullied huge army. The Ironborn brought 100 odd ships, they needed more.

Also what the fuck is with this "in a year" shit. We have 10 months of set leaks, baseless speculation, and occasional blog posts from GRRM about how The Winds Of Winter will be out soon!
D.o.S. wrote:Hello, this is your captain speaking, our altitude has set to bleep so lets sit back and get ready to bloop. Ladies and Gentlemen, we are floating in space.
psychic vampire.

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby coupleonapkins » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:29 pm

psychic vampire. wrote:The Winds Of Winter will be out soon!

Good morning!
coupleonapkins

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby psychic vampire. » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:41 pm

I didn't say i actually believed it was gonna happen, just that GRRM will make blog posts about it.
D.o.S. wrote:Hello, this is your captain speaking, our altitude has set to bleep so lets sit back and get ready to bloop. Ladies and Gentlemen, we are floating in space.
psychic vampire.

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Gone Fission » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:22 am

Winter has come in July.

Far enough into the plot that there's no need for sexposition. I suppose that will hurt ratings.
D.o.S. wrote:Broadly speaking, if we at ILF are dropping 300 bucks on a pedal it probably sounds like an SNES holocaust.
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
UglyCasanova wrote:brb gonna slap my dick on my stomp boxes
Gone Fission

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby excane » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:30 pm

Sooo......

Holy shit. Is this not the best series evaaaaa..

And it gets better each week. This season is just :animal: :!!!:
excane

LORDOFDARKNESS
LORDOFDARKNESS

Postby autopilot » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:44 pm

so i had a bet that cersei died in this season, i guess it wont happen.
autopilot

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby PeteeBee » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:41 pm

Yeah I'm thoroughly enjoying this. I started strong and fell off at some point, jumped back in this season and now want to go back and see what I missed, although it doesn't feel like anything.
Iommic Pope wrote:This is the best you've been.
Suffering suits you.

BitchPudding wrote:Let this be written in our history as proof that ILoveFuzz is one tight knit internet family.
PeteeBee

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby oscillateur » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:43 pm

This season is kinda crappy. :idk:
Characters move all around the world without any time seeming to pass, everything seems cliche as fuck, urgh.

I get that they want things to happen fast but it feels weird when the rhythm is completely different from everything before. Also, almost all characters are becoming more and more annoying.
oscillateur

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Warpsmasher » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:06 pm

Just saw the newest leaked episode, crazy. They're running out of time fast, only 8 episodes left after this. All they can do at this point is wrap up the expectations people had from the first 5 books. It's going to end up being so incomplete and different from wherever the last 2 books go, if they ever get done, that another more detailed take on the whole series is inevitable. It is going to be a permanent property/universe thing with spinoff series and all, so the ultimate complete all 7 books version is still something that could be done someday. It is becoming clear that GoT was just the beginning, and the ultimate ASoIaF series is still yet to be made. But probably not for another 20 years.
Warpsmasher

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby aedes » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:54 pm

i want to see arya rip off littlefinger's face.
aedes

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Jwar » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:27 pm

Last episode was tits.

Also, I hate Little Finger, Sansa and I kind of hate Daenerys. So if all three of them could kindly die, I'd be cool with it. :)
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby oscillateur » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:27 pm

The latest one was almost worse than the previous episodes.

When the happy company of Heroes (they deserve an uppercase) goes frolicking in the snow to capture a zombie (seriously, that's a stupid as fuck plot element), they have some expandables with them (basic watch guy types). From one cut to the other when they are walking/etc., there's never the same number of these guys. Seriously. From one to five or so. And it's not that the others can't be seen, it's wide camera cuts with only snow everywhere.

And again, there's instant travel over thousands of kilometers for everything everywhere every time. Suspension of disbelief has its limits, and they're more than broken here.

And these guys should have frozen to death on their small island before hammer guy even reached the wall. They were shown traveling for a while, for fuck's sake. But even if you consider that ok, a raven then has to fly all the way to Dragonstone half a continent away and then happy bitchy dragon queen just flies around with no food and almost no clothes or protection (it's got to be cold when you're flying that high and that fast) and arrives just in the nick of time to burninate the zombies. But she doesn't see the obvious leaders and never tells her cute baby dragons to burninate THESE guys. Seriously, just stahp.
And then there's the fucking giant chains that magically appeared out of nowhere.
And fucking Arya, who was an interesting character in the books and is now all "look at me, I'm a faceless man, it's supposed to be all secrets and all but I'm telling you because now I'm stupid".

The characters are almost all parodies of themselves. Bad writing, ok looking action scenes but that make no sense whatsoever, plot holes you could drive your mama through, urgh...
I'm just watching because of the time I invested in this so far and more and more because it's making me laugh (and groan) because it's so bad.
oscillateur

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby behndy » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:40 pm

yeahhhhhhh. that was..... not..... good.

and i actually kind of liked the..... accelerated pace of the rest of this season? i mean, after reading FIFTY FREAKING THOUSAND PAGES AND DANNY WAS STILL NOT IN WESTOROS, it was..... nice?

but yeah. not good.
Last edited by behndy on Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eric! wrote:YOU'RE like having two pedals in one
with your...momentary fuck switch and all..

theactionindex wrote:QUADRACOCK BEHNDERFUCK

music, videos, in progress - http://www.youtube.com/c/behndy

okay, Plan B - PANICImage
behndy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby popvulture » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:10 am

Yep, I thought it was rather shitty as well. Some cool things, or really one cool thing...

Dragonwalker

but the rest was so ham fisted. Bah. I wish GRRM would just give us a new fucking book so that at least some of the off-book HBOtaint can be remedied. Then fingers crossed he gets to the rest.
neonblack wrote:They say tone is in the hooks

D.o.S. wrote:I'm pretty sure moderation leads to Mustang Sally.

coldbrightsunlight wrote:Yes I am a soppy pop person at heart I think with noises round the edge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphJfwsUbT4
popvulture

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion