The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby samzadgan » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:15 pm

jrfox92 wrote:Isn't there a video about that with monkeys and a ladder?

yeah i think I've heard of that.

but working in this world as long as i have, you get a little desensitized to it...a bit.

I say "a bit"...because even after this long it still gets on my nerves when i see people treating others the way they do. From a personal point, I don't treat others like shit, because i cant really justify it. That along with the fact that i have no time for treating me like shit is the reason I'm never going to be a CEO...which is fine
AxAxSxS wrote:...if its a loud tube amp.... :doom:

Iommic Pope wrote:Amps first, makeup sex later.
samzadgan

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby actual » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:55 pm

I think it's a misconception that you have to take part in that sort of behaviour in order to become succesful, ie a ceo. I truly believe that you can rise to the top and treat other people with decency and respect at the same time. You don't need to get blood on your shoes, just be the best at what you do. Maybe I'm just young and naive.

I'm currently going through the motion with my ex. We both love each other and would prefer to be together, but every time we try it just ends up doing more harm than good. We still talk almost daily, but we constantly argue over stupid shit, and it's taking it's toll on our relationship. We've known each other since we were fucking 5, so it all just really realky blows.
Mixing and mastering? Makeshift Audio
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby $harkToootth » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:15 pm

^^^I agree with that 100%. Even if it is untrue, the only true freedom we have in life is to make our own decisions and I'm taking the kindness route.

Sorry to hear (read) about your ex. I'll be here shitposting about synths I don't plan on buying if you need something to take your mind off that.
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby actual » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:22 pm

That'll do (:
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby samzadgan » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:25 pm

actualidiot wrote:I think it's a misconception that you have to take part in that sort of behaviour in order to become succesful, ie a ceo. I truly believe that you can rise to the top and treat other people with decency and respect at the same time. You don't need to get blood on your shoes, just be the best at what you do. Maybe I'm just young and naive.

i don't disagree...and I'm like that...i do my job the best i can and don't play politics. But unless you work in the 1% of companies that don't have politics at work, you will find it hard and frustrating to "succeed", if succeed is becoming a CEO.

I'm over 40, and don't want to mess a younger persons enthusiasm...but there have been multiple times where success vs personal morals came up and I chose morals, so i guess, I've consciously made the decision and accept the result. The higher you go up the chain as well, you'll realise and see whats required to take you to the next level, and in 99% of cases its not based on your work.

also...sucks about the relationship man...hope you can both work it out with as limited damage as possible.

samzadgan

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby comesect2.0 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:26 pm

damn someone your still talking to that youve known since 5 is...like...the best thing ever maybe? wish I could....big waves breach into shallow tide pools.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:47 pm

......and since I was here il come back to say...just sold my particle on the verb for 240 straight.....and I will be getting 224.87... minus shipping, which will be a good 10 bucks......jesus shits.
....hopeful funds for an rm-1n.... :snax: fuckin fees.
Last edited by comesect2.0 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby actual » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:48 pm

samzadgan wrote:
actualidiot wrote:I think it's a misconception that you have to take part in that sort of behaviour in order to become succesful, ie a ceo. I truly believe that you can rise to the top and treat other people with decency and respect at the same time. You don't need to get blood on your shoes, just be the best at what you do. Maybe I'm just young and naive.

i don't disagree...and I'm like that...i do my job the best i can and don't play politics. But unless you work in the 1% of companies that don't have politics at work, you will find it hard and frustrating to "succeed", if succeed is becoming a CEO.

I'm over 40, and don't want to mess a younger persons enthusiasm...but there have been multiple times where success vs personal morals came up and I chose morals, so i guess, I've consciously made the decision and accept the result. The higher you go up the chain as well, you'll realise and see whats required to take you to the next level, and in 99% of cases its not based on your work.

also...sucks about the relationship man...hope you can both work it out with as limited damage as possible.

But then again, you've chosen that path in life. You could have, essentially, chosen a different path and not get caught up in that world, where getting on other people is the norm. - Theoretically, I know life doesn't always work out that way.

And thank you, me too.

comesect2.0 wrote:damn someone your still talking to that youve known since 5 is...like...the best thing ever maybe? wish I could....big waves breach into shallow tide pools.

She's a day one if there ever was one. It's nice and I appreciate it, she's special.
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Invisible Man » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:30 am

Re: being the boss: seems like it's a tightrope act to maintain some sort of personal integrity and still be 'accountable' to the board or whomever. The level of cognitive dissonance for people who do not seek 'authority' or 'power' but who wind up in those spots is overwhelming. Says the guy posting in the middle of the night with a child sleeping on him.

I can only speak for myself, but I do know a few people like that. They tend not to last long. I jokingly attribute my longevity (and I haven't had a lot) to a childhood that taught me to take some psychological punches. There's also eight years of training as a Marxist that are supposedly incompatible with 'leadership' that sustain me, at least in terms of ethical behavior.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

https://soundcloud.com/invisible-man-music
https://bradromans.bandcamp.com/album/figures
Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby Invisible Man » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:33 am

Also: naïveté and idealism get a bum fucking rap. Those are things to hold onto, not things to grow out of. How many jaded, 'realistic' people do you know that inspire positive action in others? Aspirational thinking is rare, and can move mountains when coupled with intelligence and competence.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby Invisible Man » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:42 am

brb gotta cash these medium-sized checks composed of the compressed sweat and blood of the proletariat.

Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby $harkToootth » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:46 am

100%. The only thing I would add is 'perseverance' and 'tenacity' for a those of us lacking the other attributes. Not to say these two can't be used in conjunction with your two.
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby samzadgan » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:51 am

Invisible Man wrote:Also: naïveté and idealism get a bum fucking rap. Those are things to hold onto, not things to grow out of. How many jaded, 'realistic' people do you know that inspire positive action in others? Aspirational thinking is rare, and can move mountains when coupled with intelligence and competence.

completely agreed. old people should stop taking the jam out of young peoples donuts.

samzadgan

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby actual » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:46 am

Invisible Man wrote:Also: naïveté and idealism get a bum fucking rap. Those are things to hold onto, not things to grow out of. How many jaded, 'realistic' people do you know that inspire positive action in others? Aspirational thinking is rare, and can move mountains when coupled with intelligence and competence.

If you say so, hippie.
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby comesect2.0 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:52 am

Go take a bath ya school boy kook, 101%

just gonna take my frustration out on you IM....just concluding years of research on the examination of how stoners are the least dependable people ever. FUCkin Hippie go green rattamatang hoodysmanck smottyshot hoptyzapt ting tang walla walla bing bang pa'taks! %#^%^&$^%^%##!

you take that green away and their just empty bitchs...il get my weekend warrior badge on and smoke up if I can, but people or the people I know,who dedicate their whole life to grass all end up the same, and one word for that is youth,young and dumb full of cum, thinkin they got it all together and hold fruit of labor in one hand but the other shows them holding on tight to somthing that, if one lets go...the truth of their life is shown which will destroy them...pointless indulgence... so now I can say im officially a daddick...not going to tahoe and want to delete every name in my phone cuz im tired of wanton youth. like I told my old lady a min ago im gonna take a hot bath, eat this chocolate cake, and masturbate like a true single mom.
Last edited by comesect2.0 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion