The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...



Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby actual » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:22 pm

That'll do (:
Mixing and mastering? Makeshift Audio
actual

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2923
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:50 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby samzadgan » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:25 pm

actualidiot wrote:I think it's a misconception that you have to take part in that sort of behaviour in order to become succesful, ie a ceo. I truly believe that you can rise to the top and treat other people with decency and respect at the same time. You don't need to get blood on your shoes, just be the best at what you do. Maybe I'm just young and naive.


i don't disagree...and I'm like that...i do my job the best i can and don't play politics. But unless you work in the 1% of companies that don't have politics at work, you will find it hard and frustrating to "succeed", if succeed is becoming a CEO.

I'm over 40, and don't want to mess a younger persons enthusiasm...but there have been multiple times where success vs personal morals came up and I chose morals, so i guess, I've consciously made the decision and accept the result. The higher you go up the chain as well, you'll realise and see whats required to take you to the next level, and in 99% of cases its not based on your work.

also...sucks about the relationship man...hope you can both work it out with as limited damage as possible.
Fuzz Demo's:https://www.instagram.com/sketchyfuzzies/
Solo band: http://zatas.bandcamp.com/track/call-of-the-ancients

AxAxSxS wrote:...if its a loud tube amp.... :doom:


Iommic Pope wrote:Amps first, makeup sex later.
samzadgan

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2689
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:10 pm
Location: amongst idiots...

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby comesect2.0 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:26 pm

damn someone your still talking to that youve known since 5 is...like...the best thing ever maybe? wish I could....big waves breach into shallow tide pools.
NSFW: show
Image
LuR SMELT NiTH

if we find all the dragon balls, ....we could do something crazy.
comesect2.0

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4368
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:44 pm
Location: TX

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby comesect2.0 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:47 pm

......and since I was here il come back to say...just sold my particle on the verb for 240 straight.....and I will be getting 224.87... minus shipping, which will be a good 10 bucks......jesus shits.
....hopeful funds for an rm-1n.... :snax: fuckin fees.
Last edited by comesect2.0 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NSFW: show
Image
LuR SMELT NiTH

if we find all the dragon balls, ....we could do something crazy.
comesect2.0

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4368
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:44 pm
Location: TX

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby actual » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:48 pm

samzadgan wrote:
actualidiot wrote:I think it's a misconception that you have to take part in that sort of behaviour in order to become succesful, ie a ceo. I truly believe that you can rise to the top and treat other people with decency and respect at the same time. You don't need to get blood on your shoes, just be the best at what you do. Maybe I'm just young and naive.


i don't disagree...and I'm like that...i do my job the best i can and don't play politics. But unless you work in the 1% of companies that don't have politics at work, you will find it hard and frustrating to "succeed", if succeed is becoming a CEO.

I'm over 40, and don't want to mess a younger persons enthusiasm...but there have been multiple times where success vs personal morals came up and I chose morals, so i guess, I've consciously made the decision and accept the result. The higher you go up the chain as well, you'll realise and see whats required to take you to the next level, and in 99% of cases its not based on your work.

also...sucks about the relationship man...hope you can both work it out with as limited damage as possible.


But then again, you've chosen that path in life. You could have, essentially, chosen a different path and not get caught up in that world, where getting on other people is the norm. - Theoretically, I know life doesn't always work out that way.

And thank you, me too.

comesect2.0 wrote:damn someone your still talking to that youve known since 5 is...like...the best thing ever maybe? wish I could....big waves breach into shallow tide pools.


She's a day one if there ever was one. It's nice and I appreciate it, she's special.
Mixing and mastering? Makeshift Audio
actual

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2923
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:50 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby Invisible Man » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:30 am

Re: being the boss: seems like it's a tightrope act to maintain some sort of personal integrity and still be 'accountable' to the board or whomever. The level of cognitive dissonance for people who do not seek 'authority' or 'power' but who wind up in those spots is overwhelming. Says the guy posting in the middle of the night with a child sleeping on him.

I can only speak for myself, but I do know a few people like that. They tend not to last long. I jokingly attribute my longevity (and I haven't had a lot) to a childhood that taught me to take some psychological punches. There's also eight years of training as a Marxist that are supposedly incompatible with 'leadership' that sustain me, at least in terms of ethical behavior.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
Invisible Man

User avatar
Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF
 
Posts: 4546
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:26 pm

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby Invisible Man » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:33 am

Also: naïveté and idealism get a bum fucking rap. Those are things to hold onto, not things to grow out of. How many jaded, 'realistic' people do you know that inspire positive action in others? Aspirational thinking is rare, and can move mountains when coupled with intelligence and competence.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
Invisible Man

User avatar
Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF
 
Posts: 4546
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:26 pm

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby Invisible Man » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:42 am

brb gotta cash these medium-sized checks composed of the compressed sweat and blood of the proletariat.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
Invisible Man

User avatar
Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF
 
Posts: 4546
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:26 pm

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby $harkToootth » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:46 am

100%. The only thing I would add is 'perseverance' and 'tenacity' for a those of us lacking the other attributes. Not to say these two can't be used in conjunction with your two.
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"I was playing guitar a minute ago and had to take a shit...kinda bummned out cuz I was trying to get this super awesome riff down, now I'm just holdin my penis down readin this crap" -comesect2.0
Don't do me ugly...
Oh Lord! The streets took you Blaze! Didn't I tell you!
$harkToootth

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3846
Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 3:28 pm
Location: Whose hot dog is this huh!? Is it yours?

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby samzadgan » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:51 am

Invisible Man wrote:Also: naïveté and idealism get a bum fucking rap. Those are things to hold onto, not things to grow out of. How many jaded, 'realistic' people do you know that inspire positive action in others? Aspirational thinking is rare, and can move mountains when coupled with intelligence and competence.


completely agreed. old people should stop taking the jam out of young peoples donuts.
Fuzz Demo's:https://www.instagram.com/sketchyfuzzies/
Solo band: http://zatas.bandcamp.com/track/call-of-the-ancients

AxAxSxS wrote:...if its a loud tube amp.... :doom:


Iommic Pope wrote:Amps first, makeup sex later.
samzadgan

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2689
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:10 pm
Location: amongst idiots...

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby actual » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:46 am

Invisible Man wrote:Also: naïveté and idealism get a bum fucking rap. Those are things to hold onto, not things to grow out of. How many jaded, 'realistic' people do you know that inspire positive action in others? Aspirational thinking is rare, and can move mountains when coupled with intelligence and competence.


If you say so, hippie.
Mixing and mastering? Makeshift Audio
actual

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2923
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:50 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby comesect2.0 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:52 am

Go take a bath ya school boy kook, 101%

just gonna take my frustration out on you IM....just concluding years of research on the examination of how stoners are the least dependable people ever. FUCkin Hippie go green rattamatang hoodysmanck smottyshot hoptyzapt ting tang walla walla bing bang pa'taks! %#^%^&$^%^%##!

you take that green away and their just empty bitchs...il get my weekend warrior badge on and smoke up if I can, but people or the people I know,who dedicate their whole life to grass all end up the same, and one word for that is youth,young and dumb full of cum, thinkin they got it all together and hold fruit of labor in one hand but the other shows them holding on tight to somthing that, if one lets go...the truth of their life is shown which will destroy them...pointless indulgence... so now I can say im officially a daddick...not going to tahoe and want to delete every name in my phone cuz im tired of wanton youth. like I told my old lady a min ago im gonna take a hot bath, eat this chocolate cake, and masturbate like a true single mom.
Last edited by comesect2.0 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
NSFW: show
Image
LuR SMELT NiTH

if we find all the dragon balls, ....we could do something crazy.
comesect2.0

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4368
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:44 pm
Location: TX

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby actual » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:55 am

104%
Mixing and mastering? Makeshift Audio
actual

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2923
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:50 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby Iommic Pope » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:19 am

Invisible Man wrote:Also: naïveté and idealism get a bum fucking rap. Those are things to hold onto, not things to grow out of. How many jaded, 'realistic' people do you know that inspire positive action in others? Aspirational thinking is rare, and can move mountains when coupled with intelligence and competence.

Totally agreed.
Its just a pity that the sociopaths who stab and manipulate their way into manegerial positions are threatened by idealistic and aspiring people more intelligent than them and seek to crush these before they can be weaponised against their own egos.
And yes, i do believe that the majority of people "trying to climb the food chain" are sociopaths because a)they believe its a real thing and b)they think thats how you do it.
A little bit of c)the stupid system rewards them for it, as well.

But thats not to say that there arent good people trying to do good things in those roles, as you mentioned.

Also, where do I get my Corporate Marxist Shadow Master Black Belt?
And also, fuck the proletariat for not burning down the system that binds them to the wheel, he says looking for hard spirits to drown the ghosts of his working day in.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11370
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: Frimmin' on the Fram

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby Iommic Pope » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:24 am

Also Im gonna be a douchebag and say that while I consider myself quite jaded i have been told by others that I've been a good role model for them.
So, theres that.
Maybe its because i do my best to retain some lingering naivete about the good and potential for good in people that i get more and more jaded every time im let down.
Or maybe that just helps keep an even keel on my cynical boat to grumpy harbour.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11370
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: Frimmin' on the Fram

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: blakestree, Eivind August, Gone Fission and 11 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.