The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby waltdogg » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:35 am

:group:

i love you guys. as much as anyone can love their internet friends. you help me feel like an actual human being and realize we don't have to suffer alone.

on another note i keep waking up in the middle of the night to profusely scratching a spot on my arm where i got sunburned really bad a couple weeks ago and now i have these gnarly welts so now it looks like a bad rash.
D.o.S. wrote:Why do people eat steak that shit is gross

behndy wrote:lol. she thinks Brazil is wayyyy too unsafe. but i got PLANS.

MechaGodzilla wrote:man, fuck those big neutrik plugs
waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby aens_wife » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:23 am

imJonWain wrote:wait till 30, shit gets reallllll goood hahaha

I actually fucking love my 30's. I am more prepared to deal with the BS of life, I am better at my job, better at parenting, better at cooking, the sex is better...

I wouldn't go back to my early 20's for ANYTHING.
aens_wife

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby waltdogg » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:01 pm

that's the thing. i wanna be able to enjoy the rest of my life. so what if the first 25 years are gone. i don't wanna still be a wreck 10 years from now.
D.o.S. wrote:Why do people eat steak that shit is gross

behndy wrote:lol. she thinks Brazil is wayyyy too unsafe. but i got PLANS.

MechaGodzilla wrote:man, fuck those big neutrik plugs
waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:12 pm

aens_wife wrote:I wouldn't go back to my early 20's for ANYTHING.

I used to dwell on how my early 20s were wasted doing....nothing much at all, really.
Now I'm mostly just glad that shit is gone. It was like a former life. I feel like I burned for so long and finally I'm now much better off.
On most days, anyway. I still occasionally have bouts of crushing depression, but eh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:21 pm

i liked my 30s and 40s the best. i had much more idea about how to get along than i did in my 20s, lived in San Francisco for most of that time, made a successful transition from factory work to white-collar employment, and had long-term relationships which included lots of outdoor adventures. now at 60 i'm tired all the time, lonely for companionship and friends, and can barely carry my Laney VC30 from the front steps to the car.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby Lurker13 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:38 pm

In case anyone misunderstood, I was just trying to make a joke about Waltdog's friends based on IM's setup line. :lol: :facepalm:

Sorry, Waltdog, but I'm pretty sure your friends will be okay. :hug: And if you want your own life to be better later, start working on it now. It's never too soon. :thumb:

I miss my twenties because I got laid a lot. :!!!: Although I have definitely been more focused on more productive things as I've gotten older.

Edit: "a lot" being a relative term which included several long-term relationships. I was never Mr. Studly-Stud with a different girl every night or anything like that.
Last edited by Lurker13 on Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Lurker13 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:43 pm

dubkitty wrote:i liked my 30s and 40s the best. i had much more idea about how to get along than i did in my 20s, lived in San Francisco for most of that time, made a successful transition from factory work to white-collar employment, and had long-term relationships which included lots of outdoor adventures. now at 60 i'm tired all the time, lonely for companionship and friends, and can barely carry my Laney VC30 from the front steps to the car.

I'm sorry you are going through this, dubkitty. I wish I could do something more for you. PM me anytime you need to talk to someone. :hug:
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Invisible Man » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:23 pm

Thirties are better for me, too. But I'm at the early end of them...turned 31 a month ago. It probably just has to do with how individuals spend their time. My twenties went up in a cloud of dust from books. I was a full-student from eighteen to twenty-nine. Not tons of fun to be had.

Also: yes, I see what you did there, Lurker.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

https://soundcloud.com/invisible-man-music
https://bradromans.bandcamp.com/album/figures
Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby Lurker13 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:55 pm

Invisible Man wrote:Also: yes, I see what you did there, Lurker.

I got the impression a couple of people might have misunderstood, so I thought I had better 'fess up. Thirty is just another number, really.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:02 pm

I thought it was funny Lurker!

My cousin is 30 and having the time of her life. A lot to be said having an unencumbered life with sufficient funds to support anything you want to pursue. "Want to go Fuji? Yeah, see you there!" "Who is going to watch the kids/dog/plants? Oh wait, don't have any!"

I'm in my late 20's now and feel like I'm coming back to my sentiments in my early 20's without the excess that came with it. Finally saying, "Yes" to more things again. But life is like an ever evolving jenga puzzle and just when you are ready to place the last piece...the structure changes and you have to start over.
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Lurker13 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:10 pm

$harkToootth wrote:I thought it was funny Lurker!

Thanks, $harkToootth. :hug:
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Invisible Man » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:13 pm

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

https://soundcloud.com/invisible-man-music
https://bradromans.bandcamp.com/album/figures
Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby raj007 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:06 pm

Go in for an oil change....find out I need two new tires. $350 later...and 3 hours later...

Get home. Two hours later A/C goes out. I'm in GA. Hot as balls.

Today has been DOPE AS FUCK
popvulture wrote:Nothing is truer bypass than the void.

D.o.S wrote:Whenever I step on my tuner the shitty guitar playing stops.
raj007

experienced
experienced

Postby $harkToootth » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:12 pm

Raj, you may only need freon, that's an easy/cheap fix. If you need a new compressor though....
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Iommic Pope » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:40 am

aens_wife wrote:
imJonWain wrote:wait till 30, shit gets reallllll goood hahaha

I actually fucking love my 30's. I am more prepared to deal with the BS of life, I am better at my job, better at parenting, better at cooking, the sex is better...

I wouldn't go back to my early 20's for ANYTHING.

Fuck yeah, all of this.
My only issue with the whole turning 30 thing was basically its hard to tell if you're getting more bitter and jaded as you age, or if youve actually figured out what is what and you no longer have room to accommodate people's bullshit (which you have also become expert at spotting a mile away) because you realise that its ruining not onrly your life, but the lives of everyone on the planet.
Cut your bullshit, people. :crabl: :oldrant:
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion