How many new takes on the HM2?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: How many new takes on the HM2?

Postby Kacey Y » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:44 am

Sooo...Heavy Metals, of the second variety. They sure do make distortions. I guess, I dunno, I'm not sure where politics fits into it. Which I know makes me the problem, I await my righteous destruction.
Appalachian Queer Punk Moms Local 138
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Antlerface » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:01 pm

Corey Y wrote:Sooo...Heavy Metals, of the second variety. They sure do make distortions. I guess, I dunno, I'm not sure where politics fits into it. Which I know makes me the problem, I await my righteous destruction.

Oooohhhhhh you're gonna get it now!
Antlerface

experienced
experienced

Postby Wittgenstein » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:13 pm

BossMann73 wrote: I fell off the Trump train the moment he bombed Syria and generally retreated from all his campaigh promises.

Bombing the shit out of Muslims was a campaign promise you stupid cunt V :no:V
This course, a perpetual alternation of determining what is true, and then setting aside this determining, constitutes, strictly speaking, the steady everyday life and activity of perpetual consciousness, a consciousness which fancies itself to be moving in the realm of truth.
Wittgenstein

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Eaglestone » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:44 pm

neonblack wrote:SOY!
SOY!
SOY!
SOY!
SOY!
SOY!

Soy Dream is my new band name.

Also Throat Locust for HM-2 clone?

#teamsoy
#Soyboyz4men

Someones paying attention. Looks like a great pedal!
Eaglestone

involved
involved

Postby Pete » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:19 pm

lost in music wrote:In honor of this thread title and content, I offer a brief song (apologies to a-ha):

Taaaaaaaake ooooooon meeeee (Take on me)
Taaaaaaaake meeeeee oooooon (Take on me)
Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch Emmmm Twoooo
Fuck Donald Truuuuuuuuuuuuuump

:lol: :lol:

Just wanted to make sure this post didn't fly by completely unnoticed
Pete

experienced
experienced

Postby BossMann73 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:39 pm

rustywire wrote:
BoatRich wrote:Yeah see, the difference here is that Donald Trump is on a national platform advocating violence towards marginalized people and his supporters are vile, racist trash.

Advocating violence? Did I miss something big...what did he say?
Also, I know some Trump voters who aren't vile, racist trash. I'm even related to a few of them.
I'd advise taking care in dehumanizing & demonizing strangers; mistakenly thinking you know what's in their hearts & minds.
Whether or not you may be aware of it, there are refugees and children of refugees who voted for Trump...in a range of skin tones. Are you prepared to call a young, trump-voting black woman "vile, racist trash" and shout her down as to "why" such a decision was made, while superimposing an external narrative?

Do you not see the irony in championing for marginalized people... while othering, marginalizing & erasing diverse individuals who don't fit the preferred narrative?

Perfect, excellent response. My favorite post of the year!
BossMann73

committed
committed

Postby BossMann73 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:42 pm

Wittgenstein wrote:
BossMann73 wrote: I fell off the Trump train the moment he bombed Syria and generally retreated from all his campaigh promises.

Bombing the shit out of Muslims was a campaign promise you stupid cunt V :no:V

Since I know you want my attention so bad I'll give it to you for a second. Such a racist you are, equating ISIS with all muslims. He did say he would bomb the shit out of ISIS, but not all Muslims. In reality, his rhetoric in the real world was peace towards other nations and putting an end to the failed and stupid wars that Obama let carry on for 8 years. Of course it was all lies, but he never did what you ascribe of him. But I do find it quite unseemly the racism dripping from your post.....equating all muslims with ISIS. Wow, that is extremely racist.
BossMann73

committed
committed

Postby Kacey Y » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:58 pm

Can someone change the title and move this to General Discussion?
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby frigid midget » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:15 pm

Corey Y wrote:Can someone change the title and move this to General Discussion?

+1

Also, while we're at it, ban the ignorant mouth breeders who actually still defend that orange dipshit, his 'policies', and his whole goddamn sorry ass administration . Yeah, I said it. Democracy is overrated :snax:
frigid midget

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby popvulture » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:37 pm

Last checked in on this thread right before I went to bed, decided to pop back in just now...

neonblack wrote:They say tone is in the hooks

D.o.S. wrote:I'm pretty sure moderation leads to Mustang Sally.

coldbrightsunlight wrote:Yes I am a soppy pop person at heart I think with noises round the edge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphJfwsUbT4
popvulture

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Wittgenstein » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:52 pm

BossMann73 wrote:
rustywire wrote:
BoatRich wrote:Yeah see, the difference here is that Donald Trump is on a national platform advocating violence towards marginalized people and his supporters are vile, racist trash.

Also, I know some Trump voters who aren't vile, racist trash. I'm even related to a few of them.
I'd advise taking care in dehumanizing & demonizing strangers; mistakenly thinking you know what's in their hearts & minds.
Whether or not you may be aware of it, there are refugees and children of refugees who voted for Trump...in a range of skin tones. Are you prepared to call a young, trump-voting black woman "vile, racist trash" and shout her down as to "why" such a decision was made, while superimposing an external narrative?

Do you not see the irony in championing for marginalized people... while othering, marginalizing & erasing diverse individuals who don't fit the preferred narrative?

Voting for Trump and then cynically pretending he cares about racism. What a fucktwit.
This course, a perpetual alternation of determining what is true, and then setting aside this determining, constitutes, strictly speaking, the steady everyday life and activity of perpetual consciousness, a consciousness which fancies itself to be moving in the realm of truth.
Wittgenstein

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Jwar » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:54 pm

vidret wrote:"oh hey look a 4 page thread about HM-2 versions? Sweet!!!"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellipsis

Lots of interesting info...I think...
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Jwar » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:55 pm

Wittgenstein wrote:
BossMann73 wrote:
rustywire wrote:

Voting for Trump and then cynically pretending he cares about racism. What a fucktwit.

Says the biggest fuck wit on the forum. How about you go fuck wit yourself ass clown.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Kacey Y » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:58 pm

"Please stop shitposting about politics in this pedal discussion thread..." - Some peoples

"AGREED, HERE'S MY SHITPOOOOOOOOOSSSSTTTTTTFUUUUCKYOUUUUU!!!!" - All the other peoples
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby tremolo3 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:08 pm

butthurtism is in the air
John wrote:"guys play quiet, listen to my small costly device."

PumpkinPieces wrote:Fer shoogaze

tuffteef wrote:all you need is a big muff and feelings
tremolo3

IAMILF