How many new takes on the HM2?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

How many new takes on the HM2?

Postby Eaglestone » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:58 pm

Seems like everyone is taking a crack at the HM2 these days. Who's doing the best? Who's doing the most versatile?
Eaglestone

involved
involved

Re: How many new takes on the HM2?

Postby BossMann73 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:03 pm

From what I hear KMA's Wurm is a new offering that is exciting some folks. Dunwich never fails to make amazing pedals, so his HM2 is probably the shit, but I never played one.

Ones to stay away from: Well, you already know how I feel about Lone Wolf Audio so unless you can find one of his used (so the money doesn't go directly to him) I say stay away.

Abominable Electronics is another cunt who never fails to not only alienate his customer base but also is another dude advocating hatred towards their political opponents. He does make an HM2 though, but judging by the Demon Lung that I briefly owned before I realized what a douche he is his HM2 probably sucks as bad as the Demon Lung did.

Nothing wrong of course with an old Boss either but I know that's not your question.
BossMann73

committed
committed

Postby GardenoftheDead » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:33 pm

BossMann73 wrote:Abominable Electronics is another cunt who never fails to not only alienate his customer base but also is another dude advocating hatred towards their political opponents. He does make an HM2 though, but judging by the Demon Lung that I briefly owned before I realized what a douche he is his HM2 probably sucks as bad as the Demon Lung did.

What, you like Donald Trump? Go fuck yourself.

I'm aware of Lone Wolf Audio, Abominable Electronics, Enormous Door, Wren & Cuff, Walrus Audio's Red, and Dunwich had a few in super limited amounts. Original HM2s tend to cost about half what the clones do.
GardenoftheDead

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby BossMann73 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:43 pm

GardenoftheDead wrote:
BossMann73 wrote:Abominable Electronics is another cunt who never fails to not only alienate his customer base but also is another dude advocating hatred towards their political opponents. He does make an HM2 though, but judging by the Demon Lung that I briefly owned before I realized what a douche he is his HM2 probably sucks as bad as the Demon Lung did.

Lol. That was funny an thanks for perfectly making my point about the discourse so prevalent among your ilk.
BossMann73

committed
committed

Postby GardenoftheDead » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:45 pm

BossMann73 wrote:
GardenoftheDead wrote:

Lol. That was funny an thanks for perfectly making my point about the discourse so prevalent among your ilk.

At least my ilk isn't someone who sucks on the dick of a multinational megacorp who hasn't made a usable distortion pedal since the fucking 80s while constantly talking shit about indie builders on a website mostly about them. And being a 100% cunt to ILF regulars every time you rear your digitial face.
GardenoftheDead

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby BossMann73 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:49 pm

GardenoftheDead wrote:
BossMann73 wrote:
GardenoftheDead wrote:

At least my ilk isn't someone who sucks on the dick of a multinational megacorp who hasn't made a usable distortion pedal since the fucking 80s while constantly talking shit about indie builders on a website mostly about them. And being a 100% cunt to ILF regulars every time you rear your digitial face.

Ok, I can tell you're probably a petulant little boy (probably the empty brain cell from TB judging by your language) so I won't get into it further with you. You did make me laugh though. I thank you for that.
Last edited by BossMann73 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BossMann73

committed
committed

Postby JonnyAngle » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:50 pm

JonnyAngle

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby GardenoftheDead » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:50 pm

BossMann73 wrote:
GardenoftheDead wrote:
BossMann73 wrote:
GardenoftheDead wrote:

Ok, I can tell you;re probably a petulant little boy so I won't get into it further with you. You did make me laugh though. I thank you for that.

Petulant little girl who goes to law school for free cause I'm provably better at life than you are. :thumb:
GardenoftheDead

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby actual » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:52 pm

lol
Mixing and mastering? Makeshift Audio
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby popvulture » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:07 pm

Ooooooooh SOY BOY TYME!!!
neonblack wrote:They say tone is in the hooks

D.o.S. wrote:I'm pretty sure moderation leads to Mustang Sally.

coldbrightsunlight wrote:Yes I am a soppy pop person at heart I think with noises round the edge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphJfwsUbT4
popvulture

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby nshuman » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:11 pm

BossMann73 wrote:
GardenoftheDead wrote:
BossMann73 wrote:
GardenoftheDead wrote:

Ok, I can tell you're probably a petulant little boy (probably the empty brain cell from TB judging by your language) so I won't get into it further with you. You did make me laugh though. I thank you for that.

Says the guy who kept going back to TB after every time he got banned and had a little snowflake hissy fit when people bad mouthed him there.

Let it all out Manny, this can be your safe space. Poor little Manny, not being respected by the angry kids. Come on Manny, tell us where the bad hipster touched you.

Manny.png
Manny.png (384.65 KiB) Viewed 1863 times
nshuman

experienced
experienced

Postby actual » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:23 pm

nshuman wrote:snowflake hissy fit

Band name. Called it!
Mixing and mastering? Makeshift Audio
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Antlerface » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:36 pm

Jesus not this again.

Fuck Donald Trump though for real. And I like some of AE's stuff. Sure the guy can be an asshole but then again we're all assholes too.
Antlerface

experienced
experienced

Postby popvulture » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:52 pm

I think it takes more balls to be a business owner who voices his or her opinion about politics and risks losing money, vs staying quiet so you don't piss anybody off.

On that note, I like knowing, and support businesses more when they stand up. I think a lot of people share this sentiment, and from what I've heard, companies who voice their opinion actually end up doing better...

Regardless, good luck with that Trump bullshit around here. Go check out 4chan.
neonblack wrote:They say tone is in the hooks

D.o.S. wrote:I'm pretty sure moderation leads to Mustang Sally.

coldbrightsunlight wrote:Yes I am a soppy pop person at heart I think with noises round the edge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphJfwsUbT4
popvulture

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jrfox92 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:15 pm

He's got a point, though, when it comes to his objection relating to violence.
Would you guys support and defend a builder that advocated beating the shit out of anyone that voted for Hillary?
Or anyone that even leaned towards supporting her/Democrats.
Or anyone that's LGBT+.
Or non-Christians.
:poke:
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Next

Return to General Gear