19%
Lady on upper half; Fish on bottom half
81%

Total votes : 73

Re: Mermaid: Fish top or bottom?

Postby Jwar » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:40 pm

Eivind August wrote:
jwar wrote:
Wittgenstein wrote:Pitiful attempt to add variation on the "tits or ass" question.

tits.

I mean, this isn't really the question at hand to me. It's more would you want a fully functioning body versus a non function one.

With a fish top, you still get the mouth and who's to say those scales can't get some implants? Right??

With the fish bottom, you loose the butt and the vagina. So you cannot do kinky stuff or have kids. Which I would assume you'd want to. hah

jwar fighting the good fight.

FISH TOP MASTER RACE!

I looked into the whole fish sex thing...I wish I wouldn't google these things.

Anyway, fish excrete waste and are impregnated through the same hole. They only have one.

So basically it's their vajay jay and anus rolled into one. Now I can see how that would be a bit efficient, but I still feel as if it's be a bit kinkier with a fish top. I mean. Think about it. Like really think about it. hahaha

Also master fish race would rule the world!!!! All we'd need is to make helmets with water in them and the fish could totes be on the land and rule it!
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Wittgenstein » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:47 pm

This course, a perpetual alternation of determining what is true, and then setting aside this determining, constitutes, strictly speaking, the steady everyday life and activity of perpetual consciousness, a consciousness which fancies itself to be moving in the realm of truth.
Wittgenstein

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Invisible Man » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:23 pm

*checks forum*

*puts down fish sticks*
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

https://soundcloud.com/invisible-man-music
https://bradromans.bandcamp.com/album/figures
Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby Iommic Pope » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:28 am

jwar wrote:
Eivind August wrote:
jwar wrote:
Wittgenstein wrote:Pitiful attempt to add variation on the "tits or ass" question.

tits.

I mean, this isn't really the question at hand to me. It's more would you want a fully functioning body versus a non function one.

With a fish top, you still get the mouth and who's to say those scales can't get some implants? Right??

With the fish bottom, you loose the butt and the vagina. So you cannot do kinky stuff or have kids. Which I would assume you'd want to. hah

jwar fighting the good fight.

FISH TOP MASTER RACE!

I looked into the whole fish sex thing...I wish I wouldn't google these things.

Anyway, fish excrete waste and are impregnated through the same hole. They only have one.

So basically it's their vajay jay and anus rolled into one. Now I can see how that would be a bit efficient, but I still feel as if it's be a bit kinkier with a fish top. I mean. Think about it. Like really think about it. hahaha

Also master fish race would rule the world!!!! All we'd need is to make helmets with water in them and the fish could totes be on the land and rule it!

Jwar: alter of Sparrow.

And can the rest of you dudes stop shitposting in what is probably the most important thread on ILF.
Ta.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby JonnyAngle » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:37 am

https://youtu.be/Rhqbp4QVhbE

Sometimes GWAR gets it exactly right
JonnyAngle

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:07 am

Invisible Man wrote:*checks forum*

*puts down fish sticks*

Fish sticks. Could be the Bad Dragon's equivalent only sea life themed. All other category of rubber sex tentacles. :snax:
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

https://linktr.ee/disarmdarcy

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Jwar » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:14 am

"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:10 pm

psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Wittgenstein » Tue May 02, 2017 6:33 pm

bump
This course, a perpetual alternation of determining what is true, and then setting aside this determining, constitutes, strictly speaking, the steady everyday life and activity of perpetual consciousness, a consciousness which fancies itself to be moving in the realm of truth.
Wittgenstein

Supporter
Supporter

Postby comesect2.0 » Tue May 02, 2017 8:30 pm

Just think of good head in a bath tub with fish on top and gills..ever had a fish nibble ur toes....69 like a pro...no more hair dye bullshit....expressionless face when you come home and the place is a mess and your like " goddamnit I should have married a sun fish face cuz at least they use both eyes at once ya fuckin makril!" Hopfully she'd have Shiney scales so if ya fuck under a black light it's all trippy...you could do s3xy things like take your finger and slowly circulate over those briny lips....man I want this now!
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Tue May 02, 2017 8:44 pm

Just image too..."look what I got for your birthdayyyyy" and her cute little finns start flappin....then she sees it a bunch of bed bath and bodyworks candles and she's all "you think I stink like a fish!?" And your like..."babe....you are a fish..."
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Tue May 02, 2017 11:41 pm

comesect2.0 wrote:Just image too..."look what I got for your birthdayyyyy" and her cute little finns start flappin....then she sees it a bunch of bed bath and bodyworks candles and she's all "you think I stink like a fish!?" And your like..."babe....you are a fish..."

:lol:

I like your willingness to run with the situation.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby JonnyAngle » Wed May 03, 2017 7:26 am

And then I said, "Babe... you ARE a fish!"
JonnyAngle

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Wittgenstein » Sun May 07, 2017 11:15 pm

bump :idk:
Wittgenstein

Supporter
Supporter

Postby snipelfritz » Sun May 07, 2017 11:35 pm

Are you saying you fucked a fish and have random bumps now?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion