>>B/S/T rules, info, and suggestions!<< READ BEFORE POSTING

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: >>B/S/T rules, info, and suggestions!<< READ BEFORE POST

Postby popvulture » Tue May 31, 2016 5:08 pm

Chankgeez wrote:I can't speak for everybody on the forum. Can only give my opinion for whatever that's worth. :hobbes: I think, as an active contributor to the forum, you're fine. I think some people object to sellers who don't participate here at all really coming and posting links to stuff they have for sale on other sites. If anyone disagrees with me, please, let me know.

Cool, thank ya sir. I'll post it with a note that I'm happy to take it down if mods think it's a rule breaker. Also have some pedals I want to post directly on here, will do that soon...
neonblack wrote:They say tone is in the hooks

D.o.S. wrote:I'm pretty sure moderation leads to Mustang Sally.

coldbrightsunlight wrote:Yes I am a soppy pop person at heart I think with noises round the edge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphJfwsUbT4
popvulture

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:29 am

I think listings are fine as long as you aren't just throwing the listing up. Meaning, if you have it up here, say "hey I'd sell this/trade it to one of you guys if you're interested", instead of just opening a thread and putting a link in it. That's some lame sauce right there.

Also, if you want to trade something. For crying out loud, give a hint as to what you are looking for. I know I've done it before, but at least say somewhat what you're into. LOL. Lot's of vague ads lately.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Iommic Pope » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:23 am

I thrive on vaguery, jwar.
Don't you try and take that away from me.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby flanagan0718 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:57 pm

EDIT: I'm dumb please delete

:picard:
My name is Mike and i sometimes build pedals under Custohmelectronics
Blog- http://custohmelectronics.blogspot.com/
Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/custohmelectronics/?ref=hl
flanagan0718

involved
involved

Postby Jwar » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:25 am

Vent time!

If you ship a pedal and the velcro has god damn motherfucking cat hair on it, please remove said velcro.
Don't send pedals that are covered in dirt/dust. Use a clorox wipe if you have to.

Stop posting motherfucking Reverb ads and acting like you're giving us bro prices. It's stupid. Just list it here or there.
No one wants your 20 old shitty pedals in trade for anything, so stop offering. Sell that shit on Craigslist or pile it in a corner somewhere and don't play with them. They are shit and no one likes shit.

Offer fair trades you assholes. If you found my pedal on ebay for less and don't expect me to do the fucking same, don't try to manipulate me. I'm not stupid and I won't fucking fall for it. Fair trades don't always equal what shit is selling for as ebay. If you offer me something and bring up ebay, chances are I'll never trade with you or sell to you because you're a douche.

Stop over valuing your shit. No one is going to buy it here. That's what Reverb and eBay are for. I'm not saying don't ask for a fair price, but don't be a fucker either.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby UglyCasanova » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:00 pm

Can I still sprinkle the velcro with my pubes before shipping?
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby goroth » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:45 pm

jwar wrote:Vent time!

If you ship a pedal and the velcro has god damn motherfucking cat hair on it, please remove said velcro.
Don't send pedals that are covered in dirt/dust. Use a clorox wipe if you have to.

Stop posting motherfucking Reverb ads and acting like you're giving us bro prices. It's stupid. Just list it here or there.
No one wants your 20 old shitty pedals in trade for anything, so stop offering. Sell that shit on Craigslist or pile it in a corner somewhere and don't play with them. They are shit and no one likes shit.

Offer fair trades you assholes. If you found my pedal on ebay for less and don't expect me to do the fucking same, don't try to manipulate me. I'm not stupid and I won't fucking fall for it. Fair trades don't always equal what shit is selling for as ebay. If you offer me something and bring up ebay, chances are I'll never trade with you or sell to you because you're a douche.

Stop over valuing your shit. No one is going to buy it here. That's what Reverb and eBay are for. I'm not saying don't ask for a fair price, but don't be a fucker either.

So much this.

UglyCasanova wrote:Can I still sprinkle the velcro with my pubes before shipping?

Yes.
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby Jwar » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:50 pm

I think the rules need a tad bit of updating here as well as some members need to refresh themselves with them. Seems like a lot of shit posting going on.

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:01 pm

What're your proposed updates? :snax:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Jwar » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:02 am

Well it seems like a lot take issue with posting links to ebay, reverb.com etc. So I would think adding that would be a good one, unless Tom is opposed to it of course. I didn't see it on the list, granted I may be blind.

I think the main thing is that people need to be refreshed on shit posting in for sale ads. It's been happening a lot and it's annoying. I'd be pissed if someone was doing that in my add.

Other than that, I'm not sure. I mean, obviously I have preferences, but I know we have limitations here as well.

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Iommic Pope » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:14 am

I dont mind the friendly variety of shitposting banter in my BSTs as a)it makes my shit seem WAY more interesting than it actuslly is
and b) it bumps my ad.
If someone had a problem with my pricing though id prefer to sort that out in a friendly way, preferably in private but public is fine if youre decent about it.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Invisible Man » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:44 pm

Yeah I think it has more to do with free bumps. Also I'm not taking my pedal sales particularly seriously...there are places to go to be mercenary about pedal sales, I don't think this is one of them.

Come for the gear, stay for the shit posts.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

https://soundcloud.com/invisible-man-music
https://bradromans.bandcamp.com/album/figures
Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby Wittgenstein » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:44 pm

You're annoyed by shit posts on a fuzz forum?
This course, a perpetual alternation of determining what is true, and then setting aside this determining, constitutes, strictly speaking, the steady everyday life and activity of perpetual consciousness, a consciousness which fancies itself to be moving in the realm of truth.
Wittgenstein

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Jwar » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm

Wittgenstein wrote:You're annoyed by shit posts on a fuzz forum?

Depends on the type of shit post to be honest. Some of them are pretty mean spirited, and others are funny.

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby JonnyAngle » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:41 am

jwar wrote:
Wittgenstein wrote:You're annoyed by shit posts on a fuzz forum?

Depends on the type of shit post to be honest. Some of them are pretty mean spirited, and others are funny.

There's some pretty deep inside jokes going on
JonnyAngle

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to Buy / Sell / Trade