New Pedals x4

Moderator: mysteriousj

Re: New Pedals x4

Postby Wittgenstein » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:01 pm

Ugh, now I want one of the big ones...
This course, a perpetual alternation of determining what is true, and then setting aside this determining, constitutes, strictly speaking, the steady everyday life and activity of perpetual consciousness, a consciousness which fancies itself to be moving in the realm of truth.
Wittgenstein

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Invisible Man » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:17 pm

Dude just send me one with no enclosure....I have bunches laying around access to CNC machines here at work...

(that and I'd just rehouse it in a black enclosure anyway--like I do with everything--thus wasting all your effort.)
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

https://soundcloud.com/invisible-man-music
https://bradromans.bandcamp.com/album/figures
Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby Iommic Pope » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:15 pm

Wittgenstein wrote:Ugh, now I want one of the big ones...

Ditto.
Iman, you want my proto compact with sexy frogs?
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Invisible Man » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:57 pm

Wut? Yes? Whatareyoutalkingabouthmmmmm

This one's for you, Ludwig.
https://chroniclevitae.com/news/1735-prolegomena-to-my-cover-letter
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby Wittgenstein » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:33 pm

From a prolegomena on the necessary conditions of metaphysics to a prolegomena on a cover letter for a job search...how far philosophy has come. GJ LIBERAL CAPITALISM!
Last edited by Wittgenstein on Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This course, a perpetual alternation of determining what is true, and then setting aside this determining, constitutes, strictly speaking, the steady everyday life and activity of perpetual consciousness, a consciousness which fancies itself to be moving in the realm of truth.
Wittgenstein

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Invisible Man » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:34 pm

Neoliberalism made me this way.

Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby Wittgenstein » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:37 pm

I'll show tons of film clips and quote Radiohead lyrics in class. And if they're not into the material then I'll get them interested in my personae. -

This part almost made me spit out my drink, though.
Wittgenstein

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Wittgenstein » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:57 pm

Not trying to get all srs, but what if there's a real problem, and it's deeper than that (I know you're being ironic). The Jed Purdy types really do think the answer to virtually any issue is shaking a fist at the neoliberal boogieman. But Trump, and shit. I used to think Jason Brennan was the biggest asshole on earth, not so sure anymore. Maybe he's just another asshole with an idea as legitimate as any other (political idea).
Wittgenstein

Supporter
Supporter

Postby mysteriousj » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:55 am

Iommic Pope wrote:

Ditto.

I love that one. I'm almost tempted to buy that off you/ trade for the big box ha. Also, if anyone also has a VCA for sale I'd be keen to buy one of them back... Feels kinda weird buying my pedals back but it seems a lot easier than making 'em. It's all a circle.

Invisible Man wrote:Dude just send me one with no enclosure....I have bunches laying around access to CNC machines here at work...

(that and I'd just rehouse it in a black enclosure anyway--like I do with everything--thus wasting all your effort.)

I actually have blank enclosures I was going to hand finish here... so could take you up on that?

UglyCasanova wrote:Cant. Wait. For. BILF. Prize. Much. Longer.

(Yes, I can, but these demos are making it more difficult :)* )

This week for sure. :)
mysteriousj

committed
committed

Postby Wittgenstein » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:09 am

mysteriousj wrote:
Iommic Pope wrote:

Ditto.

I love that one. I'm almost tempted to buy that off you/ trade for the big box ha. Also, if anyone also has a VCA for sale I'd be keen to buy one of them back... Feels kinda weird buying my pedals back but it seems a lot easier than making 'em. It's all a circle.

Invisible Man wrote:Dude just send me one with no enclosure....I have bunches laying around access to CNC machines here at work...

I actually have blank enclosures I was going to hand finish here... so could take you up on that?

Hey, hey, hey, what's with all this pedal talk? Thread topic changed to preening and whiny discussions about the current dystopian state of American political and social culture. Mod?
Last edited by Wittgenstein on Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wittgenstein

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Wittgenstein » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:11 am

Also, I'll buy the frog pedal.
Wittgenstein

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Invisible Man » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:23 am

Yeah there's a hardcore new battlefront in the culture wars. Happens predictably every four years with election cycles, but this is pretty crazy. Won't take it too far here, but I am absolutely an unwilling agent of the neoliberalization, so I was serious. It is a real thing; I lose sleep over it.

And no you won't buy the Frog Limbo because deals are happening. When iPope awakens from his slumber things will happen.

Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby Invisible Man » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:34 am

mysteriousj wrote:
Iommic Pope wrote:

Ditto.

Losing track of what's happening, but how about this:

iPope: sell/send your pedal back to Jonny instead of having me buy it (as we were working out). Get a BIG BOX if Jonny is willing.

Jonny: sell me a naked Compact III with the longer delay times and perhaps any drilling template you might have so I can do my thing.

Ludwig: wait your fuckin turn you animal.

Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby Wittgenstein » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:47 am

Dawg, Trump is evidence that neoliberalism is NOT the real problem. The concern now is that we should have read our Thucydides more carefully. Trump is just Alcibiades with a hairpiece.

Dibs on frog pedal flip?
Wittgenstein

Supporter
Supporter

Postby UglyCasanova » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:47 pm

mysteriousj wrote:

:!!!: :!!!: :!!!:
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to Eightytape