The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby Invisible Man » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:10 pm

Yes. That's the dream. I legit brought my board into a public speaking class a taught a couple years ago...'demonstrative speech' with oscillating fuzz, a MuRF, and a pitchfactor. The class hated it. (They liked the instructional one where I brought drums in, though).

D.o.S. wrote::( sorry dude

Thanks, Avvy.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

https://soundcloud.com/invisible-man-music
https://bradromans.bandcamp.com/album/figures
Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby DRodriguez » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:18 am

Just got a note from the IRS saying I owe them a bunch of taxes over some discrepancy in some income reported. Odd that they waited the whole year to tell me, say that I have less than a month to pay them, and charge me interest for the past year.
DRodriguez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Andrew » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:43 am

Managed to hit my broken toe on the side of my bed and howled like a dog, was feeling much better the past few days. Ouch.
Last edited by Andrew on Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Iommic Pope » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:52 am

DRodriguez wrote:Just got a note from the IRS saying I owe them a bunch of taxes over some discrepancy in some income reported. Odd that they waited the whole year to tell me, say that I have less than a month to pay them, and charge me interest for the past year.

The fuck dude?

Andrew wrote:Managed to hit my broken toe on side of my bed and howled like a dog, was feeling much better the past few days. Ouch.

Ah man, I did that last year.
Re-broke the toe the same way I broke the fucking thing.

I've had a good run at life lately, but all of a sudden I just feel shitty about everything.
I just got this wave of disinterest and "why bother" and this sense that everyone thinks I'm an idiot when all I'm trying to do is be as good as I can be to them.
It's always after I go through periods where I start to feel good about myself.
Not like I think I'm great but just to the stage where I feel I know where I'm at with everything and I'm quietly confident.
Maybe I'm just programmed to hate myself.

I don't even have any real problems.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby odontophobia » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:29 am

Iommic Pope wrote:
DRodriguez wrote:Just got a note from the IRS saying I owe them a bunch of taxes over some discrepancy in some income reported. Odd that they waited the whole year to tell me, say that I have less than a month to pay them, and charge me interest for the past year.

The fuck dude?

Andrew wrote:Managed to hit my broken toe on side of my bed and howled like a dog, was feeling much better the past few days. Ouch.

I've had a good run at life lately, but all of a sudden I just feel shitty about everything.
I just got this wave of disinterest and "why bother" and this sense that everyone thinks I'm an idiot when all I'm trying to do is be as good as I can be to them.
Not like I think I'm great but just to the stage where I feel I know where I'm at with everything and I'm quietly confident.

Man your problems are as real to you as mine are to me as anybody else has problems relative to them. They all just manifest differently.

I hate this. I understand it takes them time to find those discrepancies but seriously you're going to charge interest on it because I made a mistake? Horse shit.

Happened to me on city taxes a few years back. Garbage.
odontophobia

Supporter
Supporter

Postby jrfox92 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:07 am

The VA, one day, told my dad they'd been paying him way more than they were supposed to because, for three years, they hadn't updated their records concerning his most recent divorce (which added three dependents for a period of only six months but they didn't change for those three years).
It wasn't until this year (about eight years after his divorce) that they decided to completely cut him off from his disability payments as just a solid "go fuck yourself."

Government seems to be designed to fuck your life up at a time that you're not prepared for it.
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Invisible Man » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:16 am

Actually really looking forward to this year's rampant holiday consumer nonsense as a distraction from reality.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

https://soundcloud.com/invisible-man-music
https://bradromans.bandcamp.com/album/figures
Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby odontophobia » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:55 am

Invisible Man wrote:Actually really looking forward to this year's rampant holiday consumer nonsense as a distraction from reality.

I wish I shared that sentiment.

I dread November through January.
odontophobia

Supporter
Supporter

Postby fcknoise » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:22 am

Ah it's really nice to feel completely fucked since every single plan for next semester has fallen through. Double bachelors degree but most likely going back to working in bars and living at home.

Might as well move somewhere else, whatcha reckon a Swedish political science/economics undergrad can get in terms of jobs in Phoenix az?
Cydonia wrote: Too bad no one here is interested in talking about "gear"

BossMann73 wrote:I didn't insult it......I "curated" a "different aesthetic.".

John wrote:I love how this forum has the GDP of Switzerland in pedals but the collective value of everyone's patch cables is less than the change in my couch cushions. And I don't have a couch.

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/sharkmovieappriciator
Bandcamp: https://fcknoise.bandcamp.com/
fcknoise

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby MEC » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:18 am

Brandsmannen wrote:Ah it's really nice to feel completely fucked since every single plan for next semester has fallen through. Double bachelors degree but most likely going back to working in bars and living at home.

Might as well move somewhere else, whatcha reckon a Swedish political science/economics undergrad can get in terms of jobs in Phoenix az?

http://youthministry.bandcamp.com/
http://remainstheband.bandcamp.com/
Achtane wrote:FUZZ ALL DAY MAN FUZZ IS GOD ALL OTHER EFFECTS ARE SHIT
Caesar wrote:Dude, can you get the fuck out of my b/s/t thread with your bullshit.
PumpkinPieces wrote: This isn't America, this is I Love Fuzz.
Mudfuzz wrote:Remember when we were all just a bunch of weirdos that liked fucked up shit and not just a bunch of nerds buying bling to impress each other online?
MEC

HERO
HERO

Postby fcknoise » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:04 am

Not a bad idea. At all. I'll work out and look really good to cater to rich people in snotsdale
Cydonia wrote: Too bad no one here is interested in talking about "gear"

BossMann73 wrote:I didn't insult it......I "curated" a "different aesthetic.".

John wrote:I love how this forum has the GDP of Switzerland in pedals but the collective value of everyone's patch cables is less than the change in my couch cushions. And I don't have a couch.

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/sharkmovieappriciator
Bandcamp: https://fcknoise.bandcamp.com/
fcknoise

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby adi » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:21 am

Banned from shutter island for being a previously banned member, chuck chuck, you here?
adi

involved
involved

Postby Iommic Pope » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:28 am

odontophobia wrote:
Iommic Pope wrote:

The fuck dude?

Man your problems are as real to you as mine are to me as anybody else has problems relative to them. They all just manifest differently.

:hug:
Thanks man.

Yeah I got a wave of the "lets go hang ourself" last night.
So I just went to bed at 9.
Took today off.
Spent my morning christmas shopping with my boy for my wife and then took her to the movies to see Rogue One.
I feel totally fucking drained, but at least I feel reasonable again.
I don't know what brings this shit on, I'm pretty sure it's not 100% cognitive now.
They're starting to feel more and more like physical events or clear episodes as I get older.
I'm getting better at identifying them as well, which is helpful.
When I was younger it was all, "holyshiteverythingisamessanditsallmefuckitgonnadieeeeeeeeeeeeee."
But now I'm learning to ride it out and know it'll be over if I can wait it out.

So, young people here dealing with depression/anxiety: Fill your life with good shit.
Recognise it is full of good shit.
Wait for shit to stop feeling bad and go back to enjoying your good shit.
Eliminate bad shit wherever possible in your life ASAP.
Especially people.
Bad people are the worst shit of all.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby spacelordmother » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:42 am

Offered to attend a meeting for a work buddy who had something else come up. Then all hell broke loose on some shit yesterday afternoon and now I have the pleasure of getting in trouble as a representative for my firm. SWEET.
spacelordmother

HERO
HERO

Postby D.o.S. » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:25 am

Brandsmannen wrote:Might as well move somewhere else, whatcha reckon a Swedish political science/economics undergrad can get in terms of jobs in Phoenix az?

We're gonna need help building a wall, so I hear :lol: :lol: :lol:
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion