the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thread

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby Iommic Pope » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:53 am

Wait until teething begins. That is some rank saliva they churn out of their little bacteria farm faces.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Invisible Man » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:29 am

Iommic Pope wrote:bacteria farm faces.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

https://soundcloud.com/invisible-man-music
https://bradromans.bandcamp.com/album/figures
Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:41 pm

So, getting my corneas cut out with a laser (yes, LASERS) tomorrow. I'm worried and giddy at the same time. I hope it goes well and works out so I can ditch the contacts and glasses for the foreseeable future until presbyopia kicks in when I'm ooooold.
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

https://linktr.ee/disarmdarcy

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby odontophobia » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:25 pm

Disarm D'arcy wrote:So, getting my corneas cut out with a laser (yes, LASERS) tomorrow. I'm worried and giddy at the same time. I hope it goes well and works out so I can ditch the contacts and glasses for the foreseeable future until presbyopia kicks in when I'm ooooold.

getting that lasik surgery?

be like this a few days.

:cool: :cool: :cool:
odontophobia

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Iommic Pope » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:48 pm

Disarm D'arcy wrote:So, getting my corneas cut out with a laser (yes, LASERS) tomorrow. I'm worried and giddy at the same time. I hope it goes well and works out so I can ditch the contacts and glasses for the foreseeable future until presbyopia kicks in when I'm ooooold.

Eye surgery is the most terrifying thing on the planet, but at least you're getting laser blasted and not sliced.
Good luck bud!
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jrfox92 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:04 pm

I wish there was an anxiousness, tirelessness, and insomniac thread. Guess this kinda as excitement.
I'm currently waiting on getting paid ~$450 for a few repairs which will allow me to pay a couple bills, replenish my supply of absolutely necessary parts, and maybe buy some actual groceries.
That's not even accounting for the ~7-10 other repairs that recently arrived and will potentially make me enough money to give a semi-decent Christmas present to my dad if I get them done & paid in the next week.
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:13 pm

Discussion reminded me how funny this episode is (like any episode isn't funny).

"Eyes? What's that?"

"Ohhh, you mean like EYE Balls!"
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:08 pm

I'm already seeing quite well, albeit through the protection thingies and my eyes are not irritated anymore after a couple hours of post surgery siesta. I should be good to go tomorrow!

So freaky. You see everything happening but you can't feel it. All the lights and stuff. So radical. Feels like an alien abduction because the drops make everything so hazy :success:
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby snipelfritz » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:02 pm

Only 5 hours left until my Christmas vacation (aka unemployment).
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby baremountain » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:28 pm

snipelfritz wrote:Discussion reminded me how funny this episode is (like any episode isn't funny).

"Eyes? What's that?"

"Ohhh, you mean like EYE Balls!"

This is the best show :lol:

Disarm D'arcy wrote:I'm already seeing quite well, albeit through the protection thingies and my eyes are not irritated anymore after a couple hours of post surgery siesta. I should be good to go tomorrow!

So freaky. You see everything happening but you can't feel it. All the lights and stuff. So radical. Feels like an alien abduction because the drops make everything so hazy :success:

It's crazy what some good ol' fashioned sleepy-time-feel-good pills will do to you. Glad to hear you're up and running already though!!
Inner Vegas wrote:I don't think anyone is Obama

#wheresthebirthcertificate #obamahoax

solo tunes:
completed works || loosey goosey releases
associated acts:
Raab Zamboni (fake jazz/real noise//sax, modular synth, editing, misc) || Field Guide (my best friends//sax on 2 tracks)

I make t-shirts, patches, koozies, buttons, CDs, sometimes tapes, and eventually i'll start working on pedals again. DM me for pricing!
baremountain

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:39 pm

No pills! Only drops to dilate the pupils, like they give you at the optometrist. Was perfectly conscious only my vision was blurred. Drugs without the drugs. Just some good old light show :lol:

I'm straight edge as fuck. I even refuse to consume psychotropes when they are prescribed to me. No need. Chocolate and kewl music let me empty the emotional drawers whenever I need to!

Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby UglyCasanova » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:34 pm

Rewatched this. We need to start planning ILFEU '17 :snax:

UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:19 am

We were talking about it with Eivind on Thursday!

Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Andrew » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:40 am

I don't know why the fuck my Dad had never seen Alien before, but I resolved the issue.

Andrew

IAMILF
IAMILF

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion