What are you listening to right now?



Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Postby Phosphene Audio » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:15 pm

noise/psych/musique concrete hybrid that goes all out in it's concept



https://vostokzero.bandcamp.com/album/space-is-hell
Phosphene Audio

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:31 pm

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Postby foomanfat » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:52 pm

Image
Hey! Let's talk about serious thing. We're gonna talk about guitar, dude.
daseb wrote:sorry dude, I apologise, val kilmer was a great songwriter and truly understood the mystic ways of the native american.
foomanfat

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 5739
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:50 pm

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Postby Inconuucl » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:20 pm



Been in the mood to listen to folksy hipster-ass coffee shop bullshit music today. :idk:
Le Ciel Inconnu (I was a whale once.)
Image
NSFW: show
Chankgeez wrote:We should have a game show à la Name That Tune

Inconuucl: I can shoegaze that tune with 5 pedals.
other contestant: I can shoegaze that tune with 4 pedals.
Inconuucl: I can shoegaze that tune with 3 pedals.
other contestant: OK, shoegaze that tune!
Inconuucl: :!!!:
Inconuucl

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 5965
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:35 pm
Location: Boston, MA

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Postby Bon Hoga » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:02 pm

cor fuckin blimey

Bon Hoga

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:48 pm

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Postby D.o.S. » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:12 pm



One of those "wish this was twice as long" albums (there's a second ESA record out there but I haven't heard it yet).
NSFW: show
for easy reference:
Image

good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 28588
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Ewe-Kay

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Postby pd~ » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:36 pm

Lots of Trail of Dead.
aka leaves turn - engineer with DigiTech/DOD
pd~

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 266
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:04 am

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Postby blakestree » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:34 am

While leaves shall fall, do branches intertwine, that we remain bound.

Blake's Tree
blakestree

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2296
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:36 pm
Location: Savannah, GA USA

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Postby Inconuucl » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:53 pm



LET ME SING YOU THE SONG OF MY PEOPLE. :animal: :animal: :animal: :animal: :animal:
Le Ciel Inconnu (I was a whale once.)
Image
NSFW: show
Chankgeez wrote:We should have a game show à la Name That Tune

Inconuucl: I can shoegaze that tune with 5 pedals.
other contestant: I can shoegaze that tune with 4 pedals.
Inconuucl: I can shoegaze that tune with 3 pedals.
other contestant: OK, shoegaze that tune!
Inconuucl: :!!!:
Inconuucl

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 5965
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:35 pm
Location: Boston, MA

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Postby foomanfat » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:54 pm

Image
Hey! Let's talk about serious thing. We're gonna talk about guitar, dude.
daseb wrote:sorry dude, I apologise, val kilmer was a great songwriter and truly understood the mystic ways of the native american.
foomanfat

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 5739
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:50 pm

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Postby Uncle Grandfather » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:07 pm

Uncle Grandfather

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:34 pm

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Postby D.o.S. » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:52 pm



CAW!
NSFW: show
for easy reference:
Image

good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 28588
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Ewe-Kay

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Postby bloatedsack » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:00 pm

It's grey, chilly, and the leaves are falling. Every year this makes me think of friends past, choices I didn't make or choices I did. I get retrospective and wistful and when the weather and the mood hits, it's always the right time for Velvet Underground.

bloatedsack

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:26 am

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Postby Uncle Grandfather » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:20 pm

Uncle Grandfather

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:34 pm

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Postby Strange Tales » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:39 pm

木枯らし // 木漏れ日 // 風に綱は戦ぐ

Strange Tales Distro - Japanese Underground Music Distribution in the US

Invisible Man wrote:Strange Tales: putting the ‘weeb’ in ‘dweeb’ since whenever.
Strange Tales

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4499
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:14 pm
Location: America's Sorrow: New Jersey

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Postby spruce_moose » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:16 am

Some local psych rock! 2/3rds of the band also play in one I'm in :) They're freaky-good musicians - these tracks were smashed out in a few hours at the student radio station.

The melody at the end of Undercover Blunder Brother can get stuck in my head for days..

spruce_moose

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:38 pm
Location: Dunedin, NZ

PreviousNext

Return to Music



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.