Kudos on the ILF Day Delay

Moderator: Ryan

Kudos on the ILF Day Delay

Postby Wittgenstein » Mon May 16, 2016 9:09 pm

Bought one of these off of Jwar. Just a beautifully conceived and executed pedal. Everything I've ever needed out of a delay, and then a bunch of things I didn't even know I needed, but now can't imagine a well-rounded life without.
This course, a perpetual alternation of determining what is true, and then setting aside this determining, constitutes, strictly speaking, the steady everyday life and activity of perpetual consciousness, a consciousness which fancies itself to be moving in the realm of truth.
Wittgenstein

Supporter
Supporter

Re: Kudos on the ILF Day Delay

Postby ThorZ » Tue May 17, 2016 12:40 am

Yeah i really like it, it suits my delay needs down to the ground. I may sell on my Empress Super Delay now !
Im not back. Im just front
ThorZ

committed
committed

Postby Jwar » Tue May 17, 2016 7:13 am

I had to sell it because I was broke and needed new shoes!! Isn't that shit? :( That's the way life works though. It was the one pedal I never wanted to sell! So you know, if you get tired of it later on down the road, please keep me in mind. :)

Ryan is amazing for always showing ILF love. He goes above and beyond for sure. This is a great pedal and he is a killer guy!
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Clean Channel » Tue May 17, 2016 9:08 am

Yep, ILFDD is continues to be my main delay; beautiful inside and out!
Clean Channel

Supporter
Supporter

Postby bronzetalon » Tue May 17, 2016 1:44 pm

Yea twas sad when i had to sell mine, but the SDD continues to be my number one delay.
bronzetalon

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Wittgenstein » Tue May 17, 2016 11:46 pm

jwar wrote:I had to sell it because I was broke and needed new shoes!! Isn't that shit? :( That's the way life works though. It was the one pedal I never wanted to sell! So you know, if you get tired of it later on down the road, please keep me in mind. :)

Ryan is amazing for always showing ILF love. He goes above and beyond for sure. This is a great pedal and he is a killer guy!

I've scrapped a few posts meant to respond to this, ranging from sheer greed to faux chivalry. I've decided to settle on faux chivalry and say that, if you ever want it back, I'll sell it to you. I mean, it has your name etched into the thing for fucks sake.
This course, a perpetual alternation of determining what is true, and then setting aside this determining, constitutes, strictly speaking, the steady everyday life and activity of perpetual consciousness, a consciousness which fancies itself to be moving in the realm of truth.
Wittgenstein

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Jwar » Thu May 19, 2016 5:50 am

Wittgenstein wrote:
jwar wrote:I had to sell it because I was broke and needed new shoes!! Isn't that shit? :( That's the way life works though. It was the one pedal I never wanted to sell! So you know, if you get tired of it later on down the road, please keep me in mind. :)

I've scrapped a few posts meant to respond to this, ranging from sheer greed to faux chivalry. I've decided to settle on faux chivalry and say that, if you ever want it back, I'll sell it to you. I mean, it has your name etched into the thing for fucks sake.

You're a good man! haha

If and when the time is right and you're ready to sell, you let me know. ;)

Thanks!

That one I painted special too, I'm glad you dig it so much!!!
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby goroth » Fri May 20, 2016 5:59 am

vidret wrote:it's awesome.
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby Jwar » Mon May 23, 2016 11:22 am

Mines coming back home!

I'm sorry baby! Never again! NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!! :)

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby 01010111 » Mon May 23, 2016 1:41 pm

goroth wrote:
vidret wrote:it's awesome.

I still regret selling mine :cry:

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Clean Channel » Mon May 23, 2016 8:22 pm

Did I mention that I originally had a red one, but sold it when the purple finish I REALLY wanted popped up for sale? Yeah, that's ILFDD dedication!

And yeah, I also swapped my grey BitQuest for the snazzy green one when the opportunity came up.

Old one:

New one:

My random ILFDD video:
Clean Channel

Supporter
Supporter

Postby goroth » Tue May 24, 2016 1:36 am

I'm going to have to up my knob game.
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby Bartimaeus » Tue May 24, 2016 5:10 pm

The ILFDD is just an incredible sounding pedal. I've been using it with piano a lot lately and it sounds really really good.

Really sucks that you had to sell yours, jwar :c Hope that you end up finding an absurdly good deal on one in the future.

Purple acid etched Dr Sci love!

Bartimaeus

experienced
experienced

Postby Clean Channel » Tue May 24, 2016 6:49 pm

You've got my ILFDD twin! That's a great looking BitQuest too! I love them limited etched pedals.

Considering all things Dr. Scientist, I think it's reasonable to assume our two ILFDDs are permanently quantum entangled.
Last edited by Clean Channel on Wed May 25, 2016 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Clean Channel

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Wittgenstein » Wed May 25, 2016 1:37 am

jwar wrote:
Wittgenstein wrote:

You're a good man! haha

If and when the time is right and you're ready to sell, you let me know. ;)

Thanks!

That one I painted special too, I'm glad you dig it so much!!!

lol let me know when you're ready to flip it again!
Wittgenstein

Supporter
Supporter

Next

Return to Dr. Scientist