Guesticles

Moderator: blackout_kyle

Guesticles

Postby blackout_kyle » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:15 pm

Guesticles, the super stupid name for our new series of videos. Here's the newest one! We've got a bunch more already lined up to start shooting. Green screen vibes.

blackout_kyle

committed
committed

Re: Guesticles

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:12 pm

Sounds fantastic, green screen looks good & best use of Master locks I've ever heard. :)*
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby blackout_kyle » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:54 pm

Chankgeez wrote:Sounds fantastic, green screen looks good & best use of Master locks I've ever heard. :)*

I loved the padlock trick. I'm totaling stealing that.
blackout_kyle

committed
committed

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:15 am

(Sorry/not sorry, Kyle, beat you to it again.)

:love: the band this Guesticles's in. Sounds great and Kyle's uppin' his green screen game. :D
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby blackout_kyle » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:00 pm

Chankgeez wrote:(Sorry/not sorry, Kyle, beat you to it again.)

:love: the band this Guesticles's in. Sounds great and Kyle's uppin' his green screen game. :D

Ahleuchatistas are so, so good. They're amazing to see live. We were very excited when Shane said he'd do a video.

I'm going to have to write a script that auto posts new videos here as soon as I upload them to youtube in order to overcome this posting first losing streak.
blackout_kyle

committed
committed

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:47 pm

blackout_kyle wrote:
I'm going to have to write a script that auto posts new videos here as soon as I upload them to youtube in order to overcome this posting first losing streak.

I think that script might inlcude you bribing me with a Cadavernous V2. Pretty sure that'd work :D

either that or just blocking my subscription to your YouTube channel. ;)
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Return to Blackout Effectors