UPDATES

Moderator: intothegroove

Re: UPDATES

Postby intothegroove » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:51 pm

Hey everyone, I updated my website and I now have a "supporters" membership signup and it's free!!! It's at the bottom right corner of my website here: http://www.industrialectric.com/

You can signup if you like and that way I can keep track of all the amazing supporters! I'll have exclusive stuff from time to time there as well ;) Thanks!
intothegroove

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby UglyCasanova » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:41 am

intothegroove wrote:Hey everyone, I updated my website and I now have a "supporters" membership signup and it's free!!! It's at the bottom right corner of my website here: http://www.industrialectric.com/

You can signup if you like and that way I can keep track of all the amazing supporters! I'll have exclusive stuff from time to time there as well ;) Thanks!

Nice! Registered! :excellent:
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby intothegroove » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:34 pm

Industrialectric is featured in this great article about Canadian gear manufactures for Chart Attack: http://www.chartattack.com/features/201 ... eird-gear/
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-02-12 at 3.03.46 PM.png
intothegroove

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby space6oy » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:22 am

i was all over that duder!
viewtopic.php?f=149&t=51098
space6oy

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby intothegroove » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:25 am

Hey Everyone

It's been a long while since I've posted and been on here and I apologize for that. I'm fucken burnt out, have been buried in orders for over a year and have been trying to get to a place where I can breath for a minute but it's been rough. I have another guy helping me build but it's been impossible to find other people locally to help out so it's been rough. I've had major PCB issues with the 46 a few months ago so that totally screwed me up, I still want to honour the deal with the list on here but it's going to take some time unfortunately. I will be discontinuing the 46 soon because there is no way I can introduce a new pedal and keep up with these orders, I will however be bringing it back in the future with a new design. Thanks so much for your understanding, continued support and patience!
intothegroove

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby zeravla » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:54 pm

Glad to see you posting again! I was getting worried you'd dropped off the planet. I figured it was only a matter of time before everyone realized how awesome your stuff was and it started to get crazy. Take care of yourself, dude. That's the most important thing.
zeravla

Supporter
Supporter

Postby cheapgtrs » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:20 pm

What zeravla said. Take care of yourself. Also I still LOVE the 3 pedals I got. One of these days I'll post some clips. I am very lazy. :idk: :!!!:
cheapgtrs

involved
involved

Postby damnableman » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:37 am

xo
Last edited by damnableman on Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
damnableman

committed
committed

Postby intothegroove » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:16 am

Thanks so much for the well wishes guys, I really appreciate it!
intothegroove

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Wittgenstein » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:12 am

I hope you're making some dough, at least. The RM-1N is my forever ped.
This course, a perpetual alternation of determining what is true, and then setting aside this determining, constitutes, strictly speaking, the steady everyday life and activity of perpetual consciousness, a consciousness which fancies itself to be moving in the realm of truth.
Wittgenstein

Supporter
Supporter

Postby $harkToootth » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:41 pm

Take care of yourself. I'm curious to see what the future holds for Industrialectric. Subscribed to the site.

Seriously, feel better. Stress is not worth the toll it takes on your mind or body.
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby intothegroove » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:21 am

A little update here for anyone who might have not gotten the email yesterday. I am working hard to bring the Incinerator back for the new year in a smaller standard production model. it'll have a couple of extra features that were on the very first prototype I made, one of these features wasn't included in the big box ones I built years ago. I'm also trying to do a limited run of the original big box ones for Halloween but I can't guarantee anything yet, I'll update once things progress :thumb:
intothegroove

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby EZSnappin » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:10 pm

Great news!
EZSnappin

interested
interested

Postby baremountain » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:44 am

Gosh dang I find myself missing my Echo Deg & 4046 all the time now.

Are you still hoping to get some new Incinerators out for Halloween, Andrew?
Inner Vegas wrote:I don't think anyone is Obama

#wheresthebirthcertificate #obamahoax

solo tunes:
completed works || loosey goosey releases
associated acts:
Raab Zamboni (fake jazz/real noise//sax, modular synth, editing, misc) || Field Guide (my best friends//sax on 2 tracks)

I make t-shirts, patches, koozies, buttons, CDs, sometimes tapes, and eventually i'll start working on pedals again. DM me for pricing!
baremountain

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby intothegroove » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:57 am

vidret wrote:Oh sweet!

And whenever you get around to the new 4046, I have only 2 requests:

All outputs send all the time, the switch switches what output goes where so no plugging in/out needed, also able to use the modulator only while still keeping it true bypass when off

A mix, I know, I'm a pussy, but it sounds so good underneath the original signal, not always taking over.

Keep it up man, you make frigging cool stuff!

I will definitely keep this in mind, thank you!

baremountain wrote:Gosh dang I find myself missing my Echo Deg & 4046 all the time now.

Are you still hoping to get some new Incinerators out for Halloween, Andrew?

Unfortunately I couldn't get them out for Halloween, I haven't been on here in awhile and things got held up in circuit board production. It's underway now and I'm aiming to have them shipping out by the end of January / beginning of February, sorry and thanks for being so patient everyone!
intothegroove

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Previous

Return to Industrialectric