4046-M

Moderator: intothegroove

Re: 4046-M

Postby Eivind August » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm

Got to try this out today. Dude, you knocked this one out of the park! Holy shit, this thing has so many neat sounds. :rock:
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby DRodriguez » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:59 pm

If I get a ticket to Norway, can I crash in whatever room UC keeps the thing?
DRodriguez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby intothegroove » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:49 pm

Eivind August wrote:Got to try this out today. Dude, you knocked this one out of the park! Holy shit, this thing has so many neat sounds. :rock:

Thanks buddy! :hug:
intothegroove

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby UglyCasanova » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:09 pm

I was going to let Eivind take it home with him to demo, but I forgot. Will do when we meet again. His playing + 4046-M = :cool:
DRodriguez wrote:If I get a ticket to Norway, can I crash in whatever room UC keeps the thing?

Totes :thumb:
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby goosekevin » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:20 am

i wanna hang with iRerror iRl
Derelict78 wrote:That probably sounds awful in the best possible way.
goosekevin

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Eivind August » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:25 am

UglyCasanova wrote:I was going to let Eivind take it home with him to demo, but I forgot. Will do when we meet again. His playing + 4046-M = :cool:

:drool: :cool: :hug:

:zen: :success: :zen:

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby UglyCasanova » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:02 pm

Update: EA now has the 4046-M. Grab a pair of clean underwear.
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby intothegroove » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:04 pm

:animal: :omg: :excellent:
intothegroove

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby DarkAxel » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:10 pm

The progress so far is that I should have a couple in stock in February. That's as early as possible most probably.

I have two incoming, but one is already sold and the other one is most probably my christmas/early birthday present to myself :lol: I might not get much gear next year, so this is to tide me over...

anyway if you European bros want to get it and be sure to get it ASAP, preorder here http://www.eaststompboutique.com/indust ... ric/4046-m
I will be able to give you a choice of a couple custom colour schemes I ordered, too ;) So if you want it ASAP and also want to have something special, do hit me up! Those are not really readily available usually...
I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Inconuucl » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:45 am

Any more demos? :snax:
Le Ciel Inconnu (I was a whale once.)
Chankgeez wrote:We should have a game show à la Name That Tune

Inconuucl: I can shoegaze that tune with 5 pedals.
other contestant: I can shoegaze that tune with 4 pedals.
Inconuucl: I can shoegaze that tune with 3 pedals.
other contestant: OK, shoegaze that tune!
Inconuucl: :!!!:
Inconuucl

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Eivind August » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:24 am

Soon! It's been a busy holiday season for me, man. Just now getting to editing the Fubär demo, will try to do the 4046 this week. :thumb:

Deals:
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby Inconuucl » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:44 pm

Eivind August wrote:Soon! It's been a busy holiday season for me, man. Just now getting to editing the Fubär demo, will try to do the 4046 this week. :thumb:

:hug:

Inconuucl

Supporter
Supporter

Postby doommeow » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:59 pm

DarkAxel wrote:The progress so far is that I should have a couple in stock in February. That's as early as possible most probably.

I have two incoming, but one is already sold and the other one is most probably my christmas/early birthday present to myself :lol: I might not get much gear next year, so this is to tide me over...

anyway if you European bros want to get it and be sure to get it ASAP, preorder here http://www.eaststompboutique.com/indust ... ric/4046-m
I will be able to give you a choice of a couple custom colour schemes I ordered, too ;) So if you want it ASAP and also want to have something special, do hit me up! Those are not really readily available usually...

Preorder info? Custom colors!?! Estimated Shipdates!?!?!? Great googlimoogli?!

Andrew, any news for those of us -with one hand on our wallets and the other down our pants- on this side of the planet? :poke: :hello: :group:
doommeow

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Inconuucl » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:03 pm

I sold my Dimehead PLL for this and then gassed myself out of the money. :facepalm:

Inconuucl

Supporter
Supporter

Postby UglyCasanova » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:52 pm

doommeow wrote:Preorder info? Custom colors!?! Estimated Shipdates!?!?!? Great googlimoogli?!

I'm pretty sure the black one is with DarkAxel and that the green one is spoken for, but...DAT GREEN DOE

UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to Industrialectric