Blackout ring mod - I had a dream

Moderator: blackout_kyle

Blackout ring mod - I had a dream

Postby Eivind August » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:59 am

So, last night I had a weird, semi-realistic dream. Gather round and lemme tell you all about it:

I was minding my own business, surfing the interwebz, when I noticed something neat in the Blackout webstore: Some old prototype of a ring mod. It was black, with black knobs and a red graphic of Mega Man. Seemed to be a tweaked clone of the Maestro ring mod, in a vertical 1590bb enclosure. "Holy shit," I thought to myself, "that's so cool. I need it." But, on that yellow PayPal buy-it-now button there were either zeros or question marks (or both), and beneath it said "Call us for information". Ok, I thought. I can do that.

Naturally I suddenly found myself outside Blackout's store in the US, because apparently it made more sense to go there than to call. I went inside the store, which actually was an appartment/a small house, and was met by a group of dudes, who suddenly turned into one dude as I realized that I only knew Kyle by name on the Blackout crew. So I asked him if they still had that ring mod. "Sure," he said, and went to pick it up from a plastic bag in the hallway. Kyle's wife entered the room and I introduced myself. We all went down to the basement and had... tea I think?

Then I woke up, but not in real life - it seemed that me having gone to Blackout's store in the US was a dream within the dream. So I went back to their web store, and that confounded ring mod was still there, mocking me. Actually, for a second I was sure that there was a price on the buy-it-now button, but it quickly reverted to zeros/question marks. And again, it said to call the store.

Again I found myself outside Kyle's house. Resolutely I went inside, and there stood Kyle and his wife, greeting me. "I need to know," I said, "have I already been here? Or was it a dream?" "Oh no," Kyle's wife said, "you stayed here for eighteen days." Relieved, I asked were my ring mod was - I had brought money. And again Kyle went and picked it up from a plastic bag in the hallway. "Here you go," he said. And we smiled and talked for a while, before I woke up in the dream, then moments later in real life.

My question is: Damn it, Kyle, where is my ring mod?
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Re: Blackout ring mod - I had a dream

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:58 am

I've heard rumors that Kyle keeps his stash of ring mods in plastic bags in the basement at the Alamo.
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby blackout_kyle » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:34 pm

blackout_kyle

committed
committed

Postby Jero » Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:05 pm

blackout_kyle wrote:Was this my wife?

http://iconosquare.com/p/1110995198038648629_2242574232

dawwwwwwwwww
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby neonblack » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:22 pm

Inception'd
neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Eivind August » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:21 pm

blackout_kyle wrote:Was this my wife?

http://iconosquare.com/p/1110995198038648629_2242574232

I do not think so, but that little fellow is adorable. :love:
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby zeravla » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:13 pm

I read on TGP that Kyle sends psychic ring mod dreams to lure his victims to his basement.
zeravla

Supporter
Supporter

Return to Blackout Effectors