WTB...Latent Lemon/Danelectro 3669/Buzzaround

Moderator: Ghost Hip

WTB...Latent Lemon/Danelectro 3669/Buzzaround

Postby stoneapart » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:28 pm

Hey all...I'm back with a fresh list of wants. I didn't do very good with my last list so fingers crossed that someone out there has at least one of these. I did however get some great tips and leads from a few fellow members but unfortunately they didn't pan out. So again...if you have any ideas for me please hit me up...

So Latent Lemon Is super cool and i'm looking to grab the following...

- Hurts
- Brassmaster

Taking me by surprise has been the Danelectro 3669 Reissue. I remember playing their pedals in my youth and was not impressed but this 3669 is something else. I'm also looking for a killer Buzzaround clone...I haven't played one in ages but remember really liking it so if there's a kick ass clone out there I may be interested. and finally...the JHS Clover has been perking up my ears as well so yeah...add it to the list. Anyone looking to unload some Latent Lemon, Danelectro 3669, killer Buzzaround clone or a JHS Clover please reach out. Thanks everyone!!! Stay warm out there...this winter weather is absolutely shitty!!
stoneapart

committed
committed

Re: WTB...Latent Lemon/Danelectro 3669/Buzzaround

Postby stoneapart » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:00 pm

Bump for Brassmaster!!!
stoneapart

committed
committed

Re: WTB...Latent Lemon/Danelectro 3669/Buzzaround

Postby Dr Tony Balls » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:30 pm

The Danelectro 3699 is a Foxx Tone Machine clone (with an added mid switch). There are a bazillion of those out there....i've got one of mine in stock right now:

Image Image

been a bit since i've done up a Buzzaround clone but I certainly could.
Dr Tony Balls

involved
involved

Return to Buy / Sell / Trade