WTT/S: Utter crap; WTTF: Useful shit

Moderator: Ghost Hip

WTT/S: Utter crap; WTTF: Useful shit

Postby fldrvr » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:21 pm

Whirlwind Selector ABY, older headphone-style power jack. Has Velcro. https://reverb.com/item/37415808-whirlw ... ctor-a-b-y

Peavey AmpKit Link v1 iPhone interface. https://reverb.com/item/30997788-peavey-ampkit-link-v1

Yamaha QY10 paperwork only, no QY10 unit. https://reverb.com/item/34346324-yamaha ... rwork-only

NUBY GameLight for classic Nintendo Gameboy https://imgur.com/SljcNoC, https://imgur.com/wXyAIxy

NES lot: https://www.reddit.com/r/GameSale/comme ... ar_pedals/

Power Player Super Joy III Famiclone https://imgur.com/aPEgg8Y

Jakks Pacific TV Games Atari Classics 10-in-1 game console (like this one https://www.amazon.com/Jakks-Atari-Clas ... B0000645DD)

Dungeons & Dragons Rule Book c.1991 , not Advanced (https://imgur.com/1ae0fa6; https://imgur.com/Bj5GR31)

Here’s a weird offer- because I’m a bit of a hoarder, I’ve got about 100 comic issues from Free Comic Book Day from about 2016-2019, both the spring one and Halloween. Mostly non-Marvel/DC, mix of kid-friendly and adult. Over the Garden Wall, Incal, 2000AD, Goon, other stuff. In total it’s heavy, like a full ream of printer paper or more. If you wanna toss me something in trade to cover shipping, they’re yours. Great for graphics on DIY pedals, wallpaper, hell read em to your special someone. Wanna get rid of those flat cables you aren’t using anymore? Cheap mini pedal you aren’t getting along with? Hit me up. We can negotiate something to cover your shipping, too.

EHX Bass Mono Synth SOLD

Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz v1 SOLD

Unfinished mini pedalboard SOLD

WTTF: Offer away, try me on anything.
Things that interest me: EHX Attack Decay, Joyo JP-05 Rechargeable power supply, DOD Rubberneck or other daisy-chainable delay, Boss LS-2, Any compressor from Ovnilabs “best-of” cheap list (Moen Uni-Comp, Boss LMB-3, EHX Bass Preacher, maybe the low mid tier like Pigtronix Philosopher's Bass, SD Vice Grip or Studio Bass etc, when did Milk Boxes shoot up in price like that?), Nux Time Core, Zoom ms50G only, Naga Viper or other Rangemaster-based pedal (LPB-1? Screaming Bird? Dunno school me on these - cheap is fine), FuzzHugger Algal Bloom or Doom Bloom (current graphic), Behringer SF300
Last edited by fldrvr on Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:10 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Good deals: Monkey Boy, julius_deane, oldangelmidnight, K2000 (x2), kbithecrowing, Casavettes, leaves turn, psychedelicrelic, nevada, alexsga, sa1126, Invisible Man, foot, solewheelin', hbombgraphics, bronzetalon, Aquietcabin1978, bass_econo; (on TalkBass) jazzyitalian, MicG, bufert57, marineman227, karter2000; (on TGP) leray1, Electroman, bigEbeer; (on DIYstompboxes) LucifersTrip, lethargytartare; (on HC) StratsRule07, lfrz93, Firebrand, caeman, bluesthug
fldrvr

experienced
experienced

Re: ABY, delay, Mini pedalboard, comics, crap; Want delay, P

Postby fldrvr » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:28 am

Bump
Good deals: Monkey Boy, julius_deane, oldangelmidnight, K2000 (x2), kbithecrowing, Casavettes, leaves turn, psychedelicrelic, nevada, alexsga, sa1126, Invisible Man, foot, solewheelin', hbombgraphics, bronzetalon, Aquietcabin1978, bass_econo; (on TalkBass) jazzyitalian, MicG, bufert57, marineman227, karter2000; (on TGP) leray1, Electroman, bigEbeer; (on DIYstompboxes) LucifersTrip, lethargytartare; (on HC) StratsRule07, lfrz93, Firebrand, caeman, bluesthug
fldrvr

experienced
experienced

Postby fldrvr » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:39 am

Up?
fldrvr

experienced
experienced

Postby BassIsBad » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:01 pm

EHX bass mono synth for a Source Audio Manta Bass Filter?
BassIsBad

committed
committed

Postby fldrvr » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:31 am

BassIsBad wrote:EHX bass mono synth for a Source Audio Manta Bass Filter?

Hey, just saw this, lemme watch a billion videos and get back to you!
fldrvr

experienced
experienced

Postby BassIsBad » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:32 am

fldrvr wrote:

It's a super rad filter pedal that you can get super in depth with if you take the time to. It has a ton of filter shapes, you can blend in gain and blend between wave forms. It does synthy stuff, phasery and flangey stuff, envelope stuff, you name it.
BassIsBad

committed
committed

Postby fldrvr » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:10 pm

BassIsBad wrote:
fldrvr wrote:

It's a super rad filter pedal that you can get super in depth with if you take the time to. It has a ton of filter shapes, you can blend in gain and blend between wave forms. It does synthy stuff, phasery and flangey stuff, envelope stuff, you name it.

Thanks! Honestly I'm a bit on the fence because generally speaking I haven't done super well with filters in the past, and I'm kinda eyeing the Attack Decay. Can you tell me about setting thresholds and stuff? I always have trouble with that and getting the filters to trigger when I need them to.
fldrvr

experienced
experienced

Postby BassIsBad » Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:04 am

fldrvr wrote:
BassIsBad wrote:
fldrvr wrote:

Thanks! Honestly I'm a bit on the fence because generally speaking I haven't done super well with filters in the past, and I'm kinda eyeing the Attack Decay. Can you tell me about setting thresholds and stuff? I always have trouble with that and getting the filters to trigger when I need them to.

This video does a pretty decent job of breaking the pedal down and showcasing some of the sounds it makes. Better than I could anyway.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAgk5qmB0Rs

I will say it can seem intimidating at first, and it takes a few minutes to really dig in and find the sound you're after, but it is incredibly versatile if you're willing to sit down with it.
BassIsBad

committed
committed

Postby fldrvr » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:49 am

Hey - sorry to drag my feet, but i think I'm gonna hafta pass. Seems like a cool pedal but not one I can invest time in right now. Thanks again for the offer.
fldrvr

experienced
experienced

Postby fldrvr » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:39 pm

bump?
fldrvr

experienced
experienced

Postby fldrvr » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:07 pm

burp

Last bumped by fldrvr on Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:07 pm.
fldrvr

experienced
experienced

Return to Buy / Sell / Trade