Moderator: Ghost Hip

FS: PRICE DROP_BLACKSKYCRAFT Dual Filter Octave Fuzz

Postby Lubdar » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:11 pm

PUNISHMENT2.jpg
Punishment2

PUNISHMENT1.jpg
Punishment1

Hey there team,
Up for grabs are some of my earlier creations... What we have are two modified Foxx Tone Machines. Inspired by Laowiz/The OutSound's take on the Foxx Tone Machine and my persistent fascination with dual tone controls...
The left footswitch is for bypass, and the right footswitch changes between the octave and fuzz modes. Giving you control over independent tone controls for both, this way you have more tonal variety between settings. In addition to this there are two separate diode clipping modes for added tonal diversity.

One of the screenprints says Ge, but that was before i realized just how quiet the Ge diodes were going to make the sound.

I'm trying to save up to buy a new soldering station, the guts are not my prettiest but hey, its why i have tried to move so far away from hand wiring...

Either one can be yours for $70 + shipping (approximately $80), continental US only

If you have any questions, please let me know, I'd be more than happy to address them.

Thanks for looking,
Lubdar
Last edited by Lubdar on Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lubdar

interested
interested

Re: FS: BLACKSKYCRAFT Modified Foxx Tone Machines

Postby $harkToootth » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:37 am

I love Lubdar's work and wish I could rationalize this, especially for $80 but... I just can't. I did get the Armageddon (I remember telling Ibarakishi that I know I don't need or even want another distortion, unless Lubdar finally sold his Armageddon work around... and he did!) though! I just can't rationalize another octave fuzz (CoPilot made my dream one) and I've never loved the Foxx Tone circuit.
I know we love the "if you could only keep 1..." type threads so if they made one for a Reverb, I would say Lubdar's Solaris would be my lone verb.\

For anyone in need of an octave fuzz who is curious about this device... just do it! They're so well made with Lubdar's painstaking attention to detail.
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: FS: PRICE DROP_BLACKSKYCRAFT Dual Filter Octave Fuzz

Postby Lubdar » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:49 pm

Price dropped $10 on this...
Lubdar

interested
interested

Return to Buy / Sell / Trade