F/S MDF Danelectro style Jazzmaster project + Mustang P/G

Moderator: Ghost Hip

F/S MDF Danelectro style Jazzmaster project + Mustang P/G

Postby foot » Sun May 05, 2019 1:35 pm

Hey all,
Up against some heavy medic bills from my son being in the hospital (he's fine now), so I'm selling off some of my projects to start chipping away at it. I will add more things as I go through my stuff. Feel free to ask questions etc, but only looking for the monies at this time.
All prices include shipping in the CONUS, Paypal gift preferred.

Jazz-elecctro Project $200.00
Up first is a Zamm Jazzmaster body made in the Danelectro style, a nice neck with awesome tuners I bought from OSG forum member BeeTL, a mint pickguard, and a CP Jazzmaster tailpiece (not pictured). No bridge, pickups, or electronics included. I had my luthier already route the neck pocket for this neck, and it has a very nice tight fit. The neck has threaded inserts already installed in it, just need 8/32 screws, or you could plug and re-drill and use the Danelectro style neck screws that Zamm included with the body. There are threaded inserts in the body for the pickups, and I have the screws for those as well. I would prefer to sell this all together.

White Mustang Pickguard $10.00
White Pickguard standard Mustang as far as I know. Still has the plastic on it.

Thanks!
-Kevin
Good dealings with: Shanetram, Danolin, sonidero, oldangelmidnight, Strange Tales, greymedicine
foot

involved
involved

Re: F/S MDF Danelectro style Jazzmaster project + Mustang P/

Postby foot » Thu May 09, 2019 8:16 pm

Bumpage
Good dealings with: Shanetram, Danolin, sonidero, oldangelmidnight, Strange Tales, greymedicine
foot

involved
involved

Re: F/S MDF Danelectro style Jazzmaster project + Mustang P/

Postby foot » Tue May 14, 2019 3:10 pm

I've also found a rhythm circuit to go with the MDF jazzmaster including the roller knobs etc. Bumpadoodle
foot

involved
involved

Return to Buy / Sell / Trade