dirt and reverb, baby

Moderator: Ghost Hip

dirt and reverb, baby

Postby friendship » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:52 pm

Prices include shipping to the continental united states of these americas. Only trades I’m interested in are a Moog MF Drive, MF Chorus, or Shure SM7B.

$55 - Way Huge Fat Sandwich - underrated distortion pedal. tons of gain and output, sounds like a fuzz when pushed, powerful EQ, and fun trimpots inside of it. just an absolute fuckin chainsaw.

$50 - EHX Germanium OD - corroder, degrader, exploder, debaser

$40 - MXR Dynacomp. send your drum tracks to this on a separate track and crank it. trust in me, trust in my message.

$150 - Alesis Wedge - comes with original box, manual, and power supply. was once owned by “Fred,” so you know it fucking whips ass. rich and beautiful 90s reverb, plus bonus modulation effects and a four-voice detuning algorithm. i used this to record an entire monosynth-based album. exceptional at long, ambient reverbs, and the sliders let you interact with the parameters in a tactile way. record your favorite settings’ impulse response at the touch of a button for DAW convolution reverb uses—you know I did.

Buy any two of these things and get for free ONE of these -

Danelectro Tuna Melt Tremolo
Donner DT Deluxe Tuner

Way Huge Fat Sandwich

EHX Germanium OD

MXR Dynacomp

Alesis Wedge

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Return to Buy / Sell / Trade