[uk] Ultimate tape loopin' 4-track drone and hiss machine

Moderator: Ghost Hip

[uk] Ultimate tape loopin' 4-track drone and hiss machine

Postby Dungus » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:10 am

Here's a fully working Sony BM-246 for you (with free tapes). Record 4 tracks at once through XLR parallel to two tapes. Speed, tone and reverse manipulation slider controls, lovely soft buttons. Record your new ambient nature drone or garage punk album on it and thank me later. Don't make me regret it. I will get you.

£150

I cordially invite you to fuck right off and let the rest of us talk about music like adults.- dubkitty
Dungus

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Re: [uk] Ultimate tape loopin' 4-track drone and hiss machin

Postby Bearstripes » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:42 am

Yoooo, I have one of these and they are gnarly! But realtalk, you know how to get them speed and reverse things working? My edknt seem to do anything. Is there some special button I need to hit or whatnot?
Bearstripes

committed
committed

Postby Dungus » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:34 pm

Bearstripes wrote:Yoooo, I have one of these and they are gnarly! But realtalk, you know how to get them speed and reverse things working? My edknt seem to do anything. Is there some special button I need to hit or whatnot?

Sorry, didn't check the BST in a bit, didn't see your message!
It's been in my friend's cupboard for the longest time, I have very little recollection of the details, I'm afraid. Are you sure it isn't broken, though, cos it wasn't hard to work out, a far as I can remember! If I pick it up, I'll make a little video for you or something.

ALSO: £120 price drop!

I cordially invite you to fuck right off and let the rest of us talk about music like adults.- dubkitty
Dungus

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Bearstripes » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:29 pm

Yea, it probably is broke but figures I’d ask Incase there is some weird procedure or what not
Bearstripes

committed
committed

Return to Buy / Sell / Trade